Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Xazziy
    Discord Tag: Xazzy#1320
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty new.

Gamertag: DaDigDude
    Discord Tag: DaDigDude#2988
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Bought the game about a week ago, have I believe around 30 hours on the seas already. Been doing a bit of research on the wiki and on YouTube videos, so I believe I know all the basic and advanced information and skills a pirate should have for this game.

Gamertag: Twitchcayle
    Discord Tag: cjmalloy
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 46/41/38/1

Gamertag: Swarzey
    Discord Tag: Swarzey#3622
    Time Zone: AEDST (+11 GMT, Melbourne Australia)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50 GH, 41 OOS, 47 MA, 2 Ath. Inconsistency since launch, grinding it considerably in the last month and intend to keep going for much longer. Solid in all areas of the game.

Gamertag: R3D50V13T
    Discord Tag: R3D50V13T#3028
    Platform: Xbox One and PC, mostly Xbox for now
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    GH 31 / OoS 33 / MA 25
    Day 1 SoT pirate, the last event I played was with the mermaid statues. Mostly a solo player but would like to branch out to more capable sailors. I'm no stranger to Skeleton Forts. I have never fought a skeleton ship, megladon, or kraken, so I'm a noob when it comes to dealing with them, unless there's other content that I've forgotten, then mark me as a noob when it comes to that content as well.

Gamertag: shadow reapergg
    Discord Tag: Milo XCK #9661
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've
    been playing since beta and I am currently 32/30/30/1 rather inconsistent but solid in all areas of the game

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: chodekoz
    Discord Tag: JohnWayneGacy#9508
    Time Zone: PST
    Amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing roughly about a month and i Am currently 29(GH)/26(OOS)/22(MA)/1(Athena). really addicted to the game so im always active.

Gamertag: xsboost986
    Discord Tag: xsboost#5155
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: west coast
    I started at launch, 50/50/50 and level 8 athena’s. I have expirence in leveraging other crews to “donate” their loot to our ship. I am usually the captan ship or help out where needed depending on the crew.

Gamertag: Agent Green 51
    Discord Tag: agentgreen52#8511
    Platform: Xbox One X
    Time Zone: British Time Zone
    Well,  I started 2 weeks ago and yes you may think I'm a noob but wait!  I've been sweating the game like mad and I've been watching tip vids. I'm 23 Gold Hoarder , 20 Order of the souls and 22 with the Merchant. I have all the

Grand Admiral Uniform
    Grand Admial Equipment
    Grand Admiral Weapons

Currently saving up for

Grand admiral Hull
    Grand admiral Sails
    Admiral Caspian

Trying to unlock

Admiral Wheel
    Admiral Cannons.

Gamertag: Cougar88888
    Discord Tag: Cougar88888
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing 1 week ago but I play every day. I am level 26/21/23. Loving the game and looking for ppl to have fun adventures with

Gamertag: Kuenamon
    Discord Tag: Kuenamon
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played day one, but got fairly bored of the game 3 weeks in. I recently picked the game back up in December, and haven't looked back since. Pirate Legend and level 8 Athena.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer? Neither.

Gamertag: DuncanMcG777
    Discord Tag: DuncanMcG778#9500
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I know all the basics and feel as if i am pretty skilled within Sot, I have been playing sea of thieves for a few months and plan on continuing my adventure through the seas.

Gamertag: Dwk001
    Discord Tag: Dwk001#2388
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played during release for about a month. Played for about a week recently. That's all.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer? Founder

Gamertag: qa0sDD
    Discord Tag: mars87#4170
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played when the game first launched, then ended up dropping it because none of my friends played. Decided to pick it back up again solo, and while it is fun to sail around and check out and explore the awesome environment, I've found it's a much more fun game with a group. With that said, I've been playing more consistently since the beginning of January and I feel comfortable doing any sort of event, PvE or PvP. Looking for people to do anything with, really. Talkative, quiet, people with a game plan and those without one.

Gamertag: Gemineye1982
    Discord Tag: Gemineye#1406
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for over a month, PVP, and PVE. Play when I can after work, and on the weekends.

Rep 46/41/43/2

My gamertag is uglyface676
    Discord tag is uglyface676#3045
    Platform xbox 1
    time zone cailfornia
    And my experience is noob

Gamertag: JKCOOL123
    Discord Tag: JJ CASH#7328
    Time Zone: et
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I know hot play had it for 1 week I play all the time and I don’t know my level but I’m good at fixing the boat and ok at melee

Gamertag: X20 Tomcat
    Discord Tag: X20 Tomcat
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've done 2 Athena's on a different account and I've been playing for a few months.

Gamertag:X20 Tomcat
    Discord Tag:X20 Tomcat
    Platform:XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played a decent amount of time and Ive done a few Athena's.

Gamertag: SweetTinyZebra
    Discord Tag:luis0147#6862
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:pst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: a couple of hours, I have been doing forts.

Gamertag:SuperiorHawk235
    Discord Tag:SuperiorHawk235#2344
    Platform:xbox one
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:everything

Gamertag: The stuff Guy 1
    Discord Tag: TheStuffGuy1#6902
    Platform: PC & Xbox
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have taken part in every test session for Sea of Thieves since Closed Beta. I'm currently level 50/45/38/3 with the Factions in-game, and I play every time I get the chance!

Gamertag:ChapterRaptor
    Discord Tag:ChapterRaptor#1335
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’m pretty new to sea of thieves! Though I’m leveling decently fast -stats/gold 13/soul 6/ merchant 1 (still need to do those missions)

Gamertag: Ghost Zeta
    Discord Tag: Jagged#4861
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am very new to the game but have watched a fair number of streams to get a good idea of the basics.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

Gamertag: zZ Janx Zz
    Discord Tag: Janx#9415
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 45 across the board, been playing off and on since launch :)

Joke Is On U 19

Joke Is On U 19@8800

Xbox

Central time

I'm a pirate legend

GT- PRES PEPPERMINT
    Platform- PC
    Time Zone- CST
    Experience- about a month

Discord- PRES PEPPERMINT#8300

Gamertag: GangorKorag
    Discord Tag: Gangor#6250
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing today, joined some randoms, got some gameplay experience. Reps are 14/10/13

@zaakery
    Gamertag: TRS Trampler
    Discord Tag: HRZN Whit
    Platform: PC and Xbox (Depends on the Day)
    Time Zone: UK/EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing the last Beta test with a decent break in the middle due to family commitments. However been around for a month or so.

Gamertag: Mskoldis
    Discord Tag: Mikroskoldis#1587
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for roughly two months and I'm currently 25/26/23 and I've been playing a lot recently.

Gamertag: Isopropyl99
    Discord Tag: Sarynnus#7720
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently level 30/30/23 with the in game factions, and I have been playing since the beginning. I am a casual player due to long hours at work and I have 6 kids.

Ahoy, me hearties!

Gamertag: DojoF
    Experience: Just bought the game, but my little brother has it and I've been playing a lot on his account. So, I have a good grasp of the game but my levels are very low at the moment.

Gamertag: FireBlaze20XX
    Discord Tag:Captain FireBlaze#9491
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pretty seasoned, not the best or anything, but can get the job done, pretty good at chasing/running away from others.

Gamertag: X20 Zink
    Discord Tag: X20 Zink#6825
    What's your amount A little ive messed around with friends