Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Dvrk Chay

Platform: Xbox One

Time Zone: US PST

Skill Level: Have played the game before but just got back into it. I am good with controlling my ship and can do PvP. I am would consider myself an medium skill level.

Gamertag: Captain Athenna
    Discord Tag: September_Rose#7940
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play on SoT frequetly. I have more than one account and between level 30-40 on both accounts. I play as much as I can can as i want to get both of my accounts to Piarte Legend :D

Gamertag: Merlin1291
    Discord Tag: Merlin6396
    Time Zone: GTM
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing the day of release but took half of year off. Started a new account. My ranks are 40/38/41 and 3 Anthena's

Gamertag: justgameboy89
    Discord Tag: gameboy89
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: eu gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: new player

Gamertag: Dr JPrichard
    Discord Tag: Doc_Animal#1497
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 25/20/15

Gamertag: Fullp4ckage
    Discord Tag: Fullp4ckage

50/50/50/6

Gamertag: DoirDie
    Discord Tag: DoirDie#6063
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend, Level 5 Athena. Been playing since the beginning of January 2019 but spend most evenings playing. Looking for good players (with Mic's!) as its very hit and miss joining an open crew.

Gamertag: Sadly my name is censored on the forum if I type it, but it is my Forum Name. 'Big (K)inky Bear'
    Discord Tag: Bear#5937
    Platform: Xbox (But PC when I get a new one)
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been on and off a few months, but I have been actually getting into the game a lot recently now since I've been finding people to play with. I'm around 30 in each rep!

Gamertag: mymarkus02
    Discord Tag: Ostepop#1234
    Time Zone: Berlin+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for like 60 hours or something, and i have experience almost all thing you can in sea of thives, all from pirate battles to skull forts. i have played for the most with a crew so i know how to fit in with a crew.

gametag: MisanthropicDog
    discord tag: c.robes57#4045
    Platfrm: PC
    Timezone: est
    experience: ive been able to do regular quests alot of skull forts and some pvp. would like to egt in groups to do more pvp since its been hard for me to find other pc players with discord.

gametag: Abbe Piraten
    discord tag: Delle#9957
    Platfrm: PC
    Timezone: UTC +1
    experience: killing alot of pirates :]

Gamer tag: EnglishTitanJB
    Discord: EnglishTitanJB#6676
    Time Zone: BST
    Platform: Xbox
    Profile: played the game since full release. Pirate Legend Athena 8 played up to cursed sails then had a break to wait for more content now I’m back for the foreseeable future I play most night when I get chance normally after 8 o’clock bst till 12 or 1 been bk on for a month now sonority much back into it also I have done 90% of all bilgrat commendations just to show I’m catching up. hope u will except me look forward to hearing from you

Gamertag:
    RIKELLnotRIKELL
    Discord Tag:
    Rikell#7078
    Platform:
    PC
    Time Zone:
    CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I've had the game for a few weeks. I've mostly played Solo Sloop until the last few days. I've begun jumping into open crews, but I definitely want to join a community instead. I haven't done much, if any, pvp. I tend to avoid it, being new and solo, but I am open to try.

@Zaakery

gamertag: ArTic SpiritZ
    Discord tag: SpiritZ#4364
    platform: Xbox One
    time zone: CST
    Experience in the game: I know the basics.
    Founder or pioneer: I'm none of these.

Gamertag: II Mr Donkey x
    Discord Tag: D3M0#2658
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Extremely new player, "fresh off the boat", with a few days experience under my belt. I've been attracted by a number of high profile streamers recently and I'm looking for some like minded coordinated folks to hang out with when I'm online!

Gamertag: xZ I 5PUD I Zx
    Discord Tag: Gouryella#8602
    Platform: PC/XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Had the game since launch but back on as a main game for 4 weeks now, looking for players with microphones and to have a good time. 40/38/39/3

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: FallAardvark754
    Discord Tag: Maric11#5542
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 40/42/39 been playing for a couple of months

Gamertag: Windile
    Discord Tag: Windile31#5678
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Brand New

Gamertag: thiccel
    Discord Tag: HelzDoom #4043
    Time Zone: PST (West Coast)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm pretty new, only reputation lvl 10 currently, but I'm skilled at playing games like these.

Gamertag: Nebraskalegacy
    Discord Tag: Nebraskalegacy#8838
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've watched Streams of this game for a long time. I started playing the game a few weeks ago and have found a game I truly enjoy and get thrills from. Great game and great community.

Gamertag: TexasWARRIOR 09
    Discord Tag: TexasWarrior#7095
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Cnt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Little to none

Gamertag: SweetTinyZebra
    Discord Tag: hello001
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone: Pacific standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I only played for couple of hours the basic i am ready to learn a d make money.

Gamertag: TLeidhy
    Discord Tag: TLeidhy#8063
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A few weeks at the start of the games release, getting back into it been grinding for 2-3 weeks now.

Gamertag: TERMIN8A
    Discord Tag: TERMIN8A#5083
    Time Zone: GMT+10
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played consistently since release with about a month off. Haven't focused on level grinding much at all. 41/37/35 currently with factions

Gamertag: Mr chunchunmaru
    Discord Tag: cword#1288
    Time Zone: central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i have all of the experience one should need.

Gamertag: Junkie Jackie
    Discord Tag: Junkie Jackie #2026
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm kind of new still. My rep is 16/12/12. SoT is the first game I really enjoy.

Gamertag: WonReasly7223
    Discord Tag: WonReasly#5162
    Time Zone: GMT +10
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Fairly new to the game but have done a fairbit in my little time 27/28/25 Lvl3 Athenas looking for some friends to sail with.

Gamertag: casualsundayy
    Discord Tag: casualsunday#4122
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have had the game for 2 weeks now. Really enjoying it and playing almost every night. Got all the basics down.
    Factions: 21/14/14 I believe

Gamertag: VividThunder734
    Discord Tag: James C#2854
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing Sea of Thieves for a couple weeks, Sot is a game i truly enjoy playing, I play every day with my brother, I Know all the basics and feel I am skilled within the game.

Gamertag: warrior276276
    Discord Tag: CyNickal#0001
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch but took a break. Current ranks are each about 38.

Gamertag: Branato
    Discord Tag: RJProjections#2856
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just had my second night of playing (solo) and getting raided non-stop so no progression at all unfortunately :( I have turned in 1 gold hoarders beginners quest chest and 2 merchant crates (bananas and cannonballs)

Gamertag: Culv3r
    Discord Tag: Culv3r#2443
    Platform: XBox
    Time Zone: CST/CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about 3 days now. 15+ across the three factions and a nice handle on sailing.

Gamertag: Ma1achijr
    Discord Tag: Malachijr#3896
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Australia EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch day. Fairly regularly. Currently Pirate Legend, Athena 4.

Gamertag: GooseSensei

Timezone: MST

EXP: Bought a pc just to play this