Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: YungAnneBonny
    Discord Tag: LonelyZuul
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: eastern us
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: brand spanking new

Gamertag: Novakko#2699
    Discord Tag: Oneneim#7537
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT +0
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Almost rank 30 with each trading company, completed some tales, handed in a few reaper chests, and completed emissary quests solo

Gamertag: theMAJORKANG
    Discord Tag: theMAJORKANG#0132
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Athena 20.

Gamertag: jamstam444
    Discord Tag: jamstam#7478
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Played since steam release, fairly new but i know the basics and most of the game. Gold hoarders rank 39, order of souls 24 and merchant alliance 27. I don't do much pvp since first i'm grinding for pirate legend then i'll do reapers bones and sea dogs.

@zaakery
    lSonesl
    Sones#2800
    PC
    US-Central Time Zone
    ~ 1 Week (started June 20th, 2020)

Gamertag: Supertrog
    Discord Tag: Soopahdoopah#5658
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive played for a few days at this point.
    I saw people posting something about a founder/pioneer. I dont know what you mean by this sorry. Maybe it was an old part of the process?

Gamertag: PacAPunch9
    Discord Tag: pacapunch#6925
    Platform: PC and XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for a short while but know the mechanics and how to board. Looking to chill and have fun.

Gamer tag: auscarr84
    Discord tag: auscarr84
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time zone: cst
    Experience: I don’t have much experience as I am new to SOT. I’m constantly learning every time I play. I also like to learn different point of views of the way people play.
    I’m level 37/30/30. I play most nights I can

Gamertag: S IU IB Z E R 0
    Discord Tag: S IU IB Z E R 0#4093
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I over a year in the game. I'm currently level 75/75/75/75/50/29/20 with the Factions in-game, and I play everytime I get the chance!

Gamertag: TheHolyGoat2
    Discord Tag: The_Holy_Goat
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I bought the game on steam release, I've dropped 80 hours since then. I'm currently 27/25/32 with the 3 main factions.

@theholygoat2 My discords actually The_Holy_Goat#1135

Gamertag: MRRE4CTOR
    Discord Tag: MRRE4CT0R#0808 just in my disc the o is a zero
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing for over a month maybe more and i'm currently 35/27/35

Gamertag: TheHolyGoat2
    Discord Tag: The_Holy_Goat#1135
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I bought the game on steam release, I've dropped 80 hours since then. I'm currently 27/25/32 with the 3 main factions.

Gamertag: SamFrozenSquid
    Discord Tag:SamTheFrozenSquid#8355
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for about a year in a half before taking some time off. I am back playing the game again.

Gamertag: KingNMK
    Discord Tag: KingNMK
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: CTZ
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played the game for a little over a year (since 2019) and I am 40 for all the companies, except hunters. I am on fairly consistently and I'm very excited to join the Fleet of Thieves

Gamertag: KingNMK
    Discord Tag: KingNMK
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: CTZ
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Rank 40 with all the companies, and I've been playing for a year and a half.

Gamertag: Poshmudcrabs

Experience: Played since Beta. Took a hiatus and recently re-installed. close to pirate legend. I'm pretty good at PVP and sailing. Still getting accustomed to the recent updates.

Pioneer I think.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: JibbleJobble21
    Discord Tag: JibbleJobble21 #4514
    Platform: X-box
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve done a bit of everything, i’m almost lvl 40 in all the main factions and i’ve had a fair few ship battles in my time sailing the seas.

@zaakery

Gamertag:Xephiere
    Discord Tag:TriniKrath#9008
    Platform:Xbox/PC
    Time Zone: KST
    Year 1 Pirate Legend+ playing on and off since.

Gamertag: DerAmazone
    Platform: Steam (PC)
    Time Zone: CET (Central European Time Zone)
    Experience: I earn a lot of Experience in that 4 Weeks that i Play this Game! 45/47/54

Gamertag:BMF INC
    Discord Tag:bmfinc#7112
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:Eastern na
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Been playing since launch trying to grind to pirate legend I am a pioneer and regular player

Gamertag:BMF INC
    Discord Tag:bmfinc#7112
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:eastern na
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Been playing since launch Just working on grinding do you pirate legend I am a pioneer and regular player. Just looking for some like-minded people that are actually interested and serious in playing the game

Gamertag bwdda321
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Haven't played in a long time. Started new pirate

@bmf-inc Gamertag Jadedem_82
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I ame almost a pirate legend i have been playing off and on since the game came out.

Gamertag: zR JustSender
    Discord Tag: Beugs#8208
    Time Zone: ADT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Fairly new, but I know the basics!

Gamertag: Jadedem_82
    Discord Tag: Scarlan#7375
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i have been playing since it came out. i have 48/45/45.

Gamertag: Riffs Cratos
    Discord Tag: Riffs Cratos#4449
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: ET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a little bit about a year and a half ago, just picked the game up again and I’ve been playing none stop for about 2 weeks. Understand all the basics.
    GH: 41 OoS: 37 MA: 28

It looks like it's been a while since this post, still accepting applications?

Gamertag: Lexishine24
    Discord Tag: Lexishine#1589
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been on a few voyages and know the basics

Hello, im
    Gamertag: Echo3028
    Discord Tag: Echo12
    Platform: PC (steam)
    Time Zone: GMT+7
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im a new player(just pick it up on steam with a couple of voyage). but i've seen people playing it on youtube/twitch. so i know the basic.

Gamertag: JarOfDirt6531
    Discord Tag: JarOfDirt
    Time Zone: ADT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played ~40hrs, highest faction level is 43. Still learning the game.

Gamertag: Grimhuk
    Discord Tag: DavidM#0428
    Time Zone: (GMT+1 London)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Currently i have about 10 hours in the game. I have been playing with a group of friends whom i have been playing MMOs, RPGs, shooters and all sorts of other multiplayer games for over a decade ( although new i should get my grasp of the game fairly quickly and i consider myself to already have good combat skills ). With this friends we have, however, only done quests and fought off just one ship of pirates so my game knowledge and experience is next to none. I really like the game and the clan concept tho and that is why i am applying and wish to sail with you guys in the future!

Gamertag: Displeased Ow1
    Discord Tag: DispleasedOwl#9341
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Was there on day one. Played and grinded myself very close to pirate legend. Then i dropped it and now ive come back

Gamertag: IIAnimusII
    Discord Tag: Malachi#3149
    Time Zone: GMT(BST)
    I played the beta before it was released and have played on and off since then. I have a few friends that play from time to time, so I rarely get to crew up and mainly just play solo. I'm 50 with the merchant alliance and about 35-40 with both the gold hoarders and order of souls. Honestly just looking to break the monotony of playing solo!

Gamertag: SUN34T3R
    Discord Tag: D1STURB3D_GAMES
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have defeated megs by myself and a kraken with a group. I play at least a couple days a week for about 2-6 hours Each day. I’ve done some of the new ghost ship quests. I am currently 25 gold hoarders/ 23 order of souls/ 17 merchant alliance

Gamertag: CpnDirtyRat
    Discord Tag: DirtyRat#0001
    Time Zone: GMT+1 (UK)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Should be considered a new player, I did get the game when it released but didn't really play much, Recetly got back into it learning the ropes again, managed to grind up to 33/22/24 with randoms on sloops but need to join regulars to go to the next level!