Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamer tag : Trolley Surfer

Discord tag : fluggybobjon#5753

Time zone : GMT

Platform : PC

Experience : I’m a Pirate Legend and started early 2019.

Gamer tag : Joe Gallows

Discord tag : Gallows#3113

Time zone : GMT

Platform : Xbox

Experience : level 30/29/22 in the three original companies.

Gamertag: Tryz0n3
    Discord Tag: Redbull#0799
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have no experience with the game at all, but I really want to learn It and to play with some friends.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Derry800
    Discord Tag: Derry#7335
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Englanderland
    Experience: Like none

Tag: Goose99
    Discord: #5323
    Platform: PC
    Experience: Around 10 - 15 hours, playing with a few friends.

Gamertag: ArchDemonOfHell
    Discord Tag: DrCrazyTheNecroMancer#5728
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Got a few weeks in almost at pirate legend and i have done so far at least 13 FOTD.

Gamertag: MonauralEight4
    Discord Tag:MonauralEight4#7750
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been only playing for four days and know a little about the basics

@zaakery
    Gamertag: lumocy
    Discord Tag: Korin#5101
    Time Zone: GMT-6(Central Standard)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have just begun, but am a decent shot.

Gamertag:DefiantMonkey31
    Discord Tag:DefiantMonkey31#8533
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played all the technical alphas 45/35/30 Always Active.

Gamertag: S70N3RJ35U5
    Discord Tag: Malpraktice#7085
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing off and on since launch. 31/31/29

Gamer Halfgallon69
    Twitch Halfgallon
    Time MTN
    Exp brand new

Gamertag: JRW Redemption
    Discord Tag: JW Redemption#0162
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Usually play a couple times a week!! Levels 28/28/25

@zaakery
    Gamertag:nate4116
    Discord Tag:nate.#8816
    Platform:PC/WINDOWS
    Time Zone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Well I have being playing SOT for awhile im getting closer to pirate legend by the day and I have joined some discords but have not found the one for me but hopefully this one will be it and yea im just happpy to be here.:pepeDS:

Gamertag: relustee

Discord Tag: reluct#0404

Time Zone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing SOT around a year ago, took a bit of a break, and have been playing for the past week. Currently, I'm levels 43/40/43, and try to play whenever I can.

Gamertag: Agent007FTW
    Discord Tag: Ubuntu#0199
    Time Zone: NZT (GMT +12)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played in the Closed Beta in 2017, but took a break from the game ever since the full release. I've just got back into it, joined a couple days ago and am loving it - I've done a few skeleton fortresses and I'm around level 12 with the alliances in game.

Gamertag: ArchDemonOfHell
    Discord Tag: DrCrazyTheNecroMancer#5728
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing for about a month and a half

Gamertag: PanzerLemon
    Discord Tag: PanzerLemon#2178
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About a week in. 25/25/12 with the factions.

Gamertag: Noizey1

Discord Tag: It's-a Me#5948

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've only been playing for a few weeks so far, but I'm really enjoying it. I'm currently level 19/21/16 with the factions.

Gamertag: KingMoonMoule
    Discord Tag: KingMoonMoule#2501
    Time Zone: CET (GMT +1)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started six month ago but i stopped for four month, I just came back, I usually play solo sloop/brigantine, looking for chest, delivering goods, or just fishing. 28/13/23 on three main faction

Gamertag: AbusivPillow
    Discord Tag: AbusivPillow#7123
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend, guardian of athenas fortune

@zaakery
    Gamertag: DaR Patrick
    Discord Tag:
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just started about a couple of weeks ago. I need help reaching pirate legend. And I was hoping that this alliance can help me reach this goal, while I also help other people reach this goal.

Gamertag: imimpaled
    Discord tag: Imp#5884
    Time zone: Mountain standard time
    Experience: I've been playing since november 2018, my factions are starting at gold hoarders, 44/43/42. I love this game to death and enjoy meeting new people

Gamertag: Bootstrap Snidr
    Discord Tag: T-Minus#1984
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I've been playing on and off since launch. Started playing more frequently about 3 months ago, usually on every day. Pretty decent at pvp.

Merchant: 31
    Soul: 31
    Gold H: 32

Gamertag: Bootstrap Snidr

Discord Tag: T-Minus#1984

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing on and off since launch but have been playing more consistently the past 3 months, usually on every day or every other day. Pretty good at PvP/sabotaging enemy ships.

Merchant is 31
    Gold Horders is 32
    Order of Souls is 31

@zaakery

Gamer tag: Joey Fe 10
    Discord: JoeyFe10 #0520
    Platform: XB1X
    Level: Pirate Legend 8.

Gamer tag : SmartyPower

Discord tag : SmartyPower#3308

Time zone : CET

Platform : PC

Experience : I got the game a while ago, but stopped. Now I just picked it up again and play consistently levels: 28/26/26

Gamertag: Frostbite45x
    Discord: Frostbite#7133
    Timezones: Est
    My experience: I've played a bit in the past I don't recall when, I recently just got back into it a few days ago. I have lvls of 49/45/30 in the game.

Gamertag: KiwiGal83
    Discord Tag: KiwiGal83#2571
    Platform: PC Win10
    Time Zone: Australasia/NZ
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played originally from launch day for around a month. Did the OG shark campaign and then took a good break. Have since rediscovered all the new updates and thoroughly enjoying the game all over again, but I am also hoping to find some new crew mates to get into shenanigans with lol :) Oh and almost pirate legend, 50/48/49

Gamertag: zmlonewolf
    Discord Tag: Lone#0438
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played since launch took a break for a few monthes and just got back into it. 50/50/50

@zaakery

Gamertag: SammyBoy241
    Discord Tag: SammyBoy #3859
    Time Zone: Central Time zone
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Beta and also PL10

Gamertag: Monetasoldo
    Discord Tag: Monetasoldo#2272
    Time Zone: CET (GMT+01:00)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played a little bit on my own. Currently level is 15/15/12

Gamertag: Bobross165
    Discord Tag: Reggay_reid
    Time Zone: UK GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played since launch I am 50/50/50 on all factions and 50 on arena

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Murydary
    Discord Tag: Murydary#0666
    Time Zone: UTC+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 44/41/42 I try to play everyday when i am home. I love to PvP, but i dont mind PvE sometimes also

GT: EmimasterXD20
    Discord: ElEmiMaster#9015
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    Experience: I’ve been playing for a bit more than a week. I’ve fought forts, the sea monsters and the skeleton boat events. I know my way around all types of ships and I’m looking forward to becoming Pirate Legend.

GT: EmimasterXD20
    Discord: ElEmiMaster#9015
    Time: Central Standard Time
    Experience: I’ve been playing for about a week. I’ve fought forts, sea monsters and the skeleton ship events. I know my way around all types of ships and I’m looking forward to be a Pirate Legend