Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: CFNcraft
    Discord Tag: PROJECT N#0697
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time:BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have started playing the games roughly 2 weeks ago and I am still a noob but I am looking for people to hang out with, have a laugh and do some missions

Gamertag: Zhaarek
    Discord Tag: Zhaarek #8941
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Roughly a week of gaming, few hours a day

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Underwould
    Discord Tag: Jason#5148
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I bought the game in January after watching a friend stream it and finding out my best bud has also been playing since beta. For a while I was mostly just playing with them when they could but I’ve since managed to bring a few other friends on board, as well as playing solo a little. I’m about 30 in each of the three main trading companies and 15 with The Hunter’s Call. I enjoy the game for the unique experiences it can provide when I play with friends but also the many opportunities to foster new friendships it presents. Oh, plus pirates.

Gamertag: Doomstitch
    Discord Tag: Stitch#4865
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Virtually none, only played the game a couple of days.

Gamertag: Kaptajn Skurk
    Discord Tag: Kaptajn Skurk#8397
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started in closed beta. Been playing on/off since then, but I haven't played for a while so I consider myself a new-ish player skillwise. I know a lot of the tricks, just can't do them consistenly at the moment.

Gamertag: Ratboy7223

Platform: XBOX

Time Zone: CST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played about a month or so of the game and know much about it

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: no

@Zaakery

Gamertag: ModernCactus73

TimeZone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played for a good bit, mostly solo but sometimes with random people. I understand the basics and more of the game.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither I'm assuming. I'm not sure how to check.

Gamertag: xZORMY
    Discord Tag: Zormy#1212
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing for a couple months now. I’m already over half way to maximum levels in Gold skulls etc. Really enjoying the PvP and also PvE.

Gamertag: xXSovietRamboXx
    Discord Tag: TheLegend27 #2372
    Time Zone: Gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i've been playing for 1 month now and i know the basics of it

Gamertag: NcMeo
    Discord Tag: McNeo#0001
    Time Zone: US Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing for a year, 40/39/39, few athenas, all reapers mark powder barrel quests

Gamertag: Soullix
    Discord Tag: WizardJuice #2829
    Time Zone: GMT-4
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pretty new but ive got about half of the tall tales done and im around level 15 for each merchant.

Gamertag: IoneWolfy
    Discord Tag: ZephyrLW#0605
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: very recently bought the game, only know the basics

@little-h0rn666 said in Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!:

Gamertag: xXAphelionXx
    Discord Tag: Captain_Innuendo#2520
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Mountain Daylight Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since the was released but took many breaks in between due to lack of content but am starting to get back into it. I am Gold hoarders-38 Merchant-37 Souls-36.

Gamertag: pvtmagman
    Discord Tag: Magman#5032
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Joined after the game was released, but I know how to sail me a ship. 50/50/50/6

Gamertag: MuscledPoem6825
    Discord Tag: Sid#9896
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played just about every voyage thats came out. Been playing since the beta. About to restart so I can remake my character.

Gamertag: Kealtoast
    Discord Tag: Kealtoast
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A few months

Gamertag: ThankyouFlame97
    Discord Tag: veesus#9897
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played open beta, a small amount of insider and am currently pirate legend and Athena level 9.

Gamertag: MadEye Cass
    Discord Tag: Casstiel #3342
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played alot about a year ago when the game released up untill Megalodon event, on Xb1.. Had a break and now have a new computer where i seek to rejoin the venture with new ppl.

Gamertag: Amnesise
    Discord Tag: amnesise#5263
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for not so long but I am already lvl 20 and more a part from fishing I am 12. I play casualy, wenever I can, and I am funny I think.

Gamertag:CopenhagenDip24
    Discord Tag: #6236
    Platform:xbox
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since release and enough to get PL

@zaakery

Gamertag: Hasbjorn
    Discord Tag: Hasbjørn
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: One week experience, around 20/25 in every faction, played some arena games and had fun doing so.

Gamertag: anotsosneaky05
    Discord Tag: TheMaester#1328
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I know basics and some strats, Gold buccaneer, mystic apprentice, Merchant Cadet.

Gamertag: CaneyLIT
    Discord Tag: Faded#2068
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 60+ hours

@pvtmagman hey there... GG last night. ;)

Gamertag: BattleDonkey93
    Discord Tag: DrSnipanippleoff#7767
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just picked the game up a little bit ago and I've been bopping around doing merchant missions but I feel like the game would be better with other people

Gamertag: Bleachy27
    Discord Tag:Jasper#7394
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:UTC (Finland)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Roughly 10-15hrs of play, not certain. Got e.g Hoarders at 18 and so on.

Gamertag: Slazkee
    Discord Tag: Slazke#0060
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Playing since day 1, break from may-jan, been playing often since.
    Athena 10

Discord Tag: zmortal#3906
    Time Zone: East Coast
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive been around for a while and stuck with the game since the getgo i have experience in multi galleon alliance's on my judgement i consider myself pretty good at pvp but my main focus is management im good at taking control of a ship solo if need be and still continue the mission sloop,brig,gal does not matter im proficient at handleing any size ship on my own. I tend to end up being the captain of the ship but im perfectly fine both ways personally.

Gamertag: thicc leg
    Discord Tag: Geeb#4486
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off since the launch of the game. Pirate Legend/Athena 10/Experienced PvP.

Gamertag: Tencani
    Discord Tag: Tencax#1185
    Time Zone: Miami, FL (GMT-4)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i play a bit at release with randoms. then stopped playing and now im back with a fresh start and new toon

Gamertag: Kid twist81
    Discord Tag: same as above - changed so people can find me.
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 35+ in PVE and 20ish in PVP. Decent sailor just looking for some shipmates.

Gamertag: JPoodlz
    Discord Tag: JPoodlz#4042

What's your amount of experience in the game?:
    I have been playing since launch. I took a break for a little while and came back with the harpoon addition. I just recently hit Pirate Legend. I am 50/50/50/26/3 levels in the in game factions. I play with a few friends but we are looking for others to sail the high seas and have fun with.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:
    I am in the Insider Program if that is the same thing.

Gamertag: Jozl1n
    Discord Tag: Jozlin#0001
    Experience In Game: Been playing on and off since launch but I've got a good amount of time in the game.