Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Zollin2400
    Discord Tag: Mr. Peachy#0596
    Platform: PC and Xbox One
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    What’s your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am Athena level 10, level 50 on merchant, Gold Hoarder, and Order of Souls, and level 26 on Hunter’s Call, and 25 on Sea Dog. I have completed all of the Bilge Rat commendations except for the shrouded ghost. Got all the commendations for Tall Tales. I have bought most of the items in game. I’ve been playing since closed beta.

@zaakery

Gamertag: maaqq

Discord Tag: Dirty Rat#0244

Platform: PC

Time Zone: PST

Experience: I have played since the technical tests and betas, I'm a pirate legend, and I play very often.

@juanpercentos
    Gamertag: ocularcoder
    Discord Tag: ocularcoder#8727
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Eastern Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I'm an old noob, will probably need to be hand fed for a bit.

Gamertag: galnast
    Discord Tag: karber#9826
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off since release. Also PL.

Gamertag: Quentaud
    Discord Tag: SpcCwb
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've discovered the game couple months ago. I'm currently something like 38/37/37. I played nearly 3 times a week with a friend and we want to experience some good galleon with full crew experiences.

Gamertag: Ace KazeSonic
    Discord Tag: Kazesonic#5863
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing few months ago, I'm currently level 42/40/38 with the Factions in-game. Expert in boat parking (almost).

Gamertag: Jermby88
    Discord Tag: Jermby#6074
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/49/45/6
    3/1

Application:
    Gamertag: Eridorr
    Discord Tag: Eric-Eridor 💎10
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Sailed since the launch of the game! I am level 50 in all factions except hunter's call, Also am athena 10. Legendary Sea Dog in the arena.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: NovaKaneSCY
    Discord Tag: NovaKaneSCY#6992
    Platform: xBox
    Timezone: EST
    Exp: I been playing for almost a year and have a few friends to play with, but timing is not always easy. I love playing on a sloop by myself, but sometime I just really crave a galleon and don't want to deal with micless or children all the time. I tend to play friendly but am no stranger to PVP and will every so often

Gamertag: GiffyAA
    Discord Tag: GiffyA#3015
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about a month and a half. I'm level 37/38/38, and I have a group of friends that play SOT quite a bit.

Gamertag: FilthyAnimal03

Discord Tag: Big Toast#4520

Time Zone: CDT

Experience: I’ve played for about a year (all I know is since skeleton ships were first introduced). I’m currently Pirate Legend and Athena’s Fortune level 8. I haven’t really played much of the new factions yet because my regular crew isn’t always online.

Gamertag: v Decompose v
    Discord Tag: Decompose#6454
    Platform: Xbone
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    80 hours 36/35/34. Cap'n Corpse at yer service Ive raised many skeleton crews into just about everything aside from the arena. I drag my bones online any chance I get and I be as feirce as the sea when it comes to getting the goal acccomplished.

I like to teach the little things I know that most but not all already do. And even though Im a console player I'll make the PC race remember my name at the very least.

@zaakery
    Gamertag : GeneBlackwater
    Discord Tag: GeneHavoc#0949
    Time Zone: GMT-7 (Arizona)
    I have only a few days but have been watching streamers play and watching gameplay videos since the game came out, been only 3 days and have been playing nonstop, currently 29/29/29 with the factions in game.

Gamertag: FlyZeeck420
    Discord Tag: Zeeck#7066
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2 days

Gamertag: Rocknroll30750
    Discord Tag: vittorio.mccartney#1340
    Platform: xbox one
    Time Zone: eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 3 days in, experienced in other games with similar concepts.

@juanpercentos
    Gamertag: Blrayquaza
    Discord Tag: Blrayquaza
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EsT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the game when it launched and played all the way through cursed sails but then I took a break and I’ve just recently gotten back into the game my levels are low for the two new factions but for the old ones I’m 31/27/20. I’m decent all around but I’m not too great at 1 on 1 combat.

Gamertag: rakit lachr59
    Discord Tag: elegantlymad126#2309
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing for a couple of months when ever I get a chance. Im currently level 30/31/32

Gamertag: Blrayquaza
    Discord Tag: Blrayquaza
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the game back when it first came out all the way through cursed sails. I've taken a break since then and have just gotten back into the game. My faction levels are 1/5/31/27/23 and overall I'm pretty decent but not too great at 1 on 1 combat.

Gamertag: RiOt StArTeR 75
    Discord Tag: FlapJackFox#2605
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2 days worth, little but willing to learn.

@zaakery Gamertag:noesparks
    Discord Tag:noesparks#6367
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:central usa. -6
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:hit rank thirty twice(i remade my pirate). Done one athena. Alotta forts and megs/kraks. Prefer brigin(solo or not)_ sailing. I dont sloop much. All in all id say im an ok player but i aint no pro either

Gamertag: Bill Smacked Ya
    Discord Tag: ItsNate#1572
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for about a month or so now and I'm at 48/47/50 for the trading companies, and 35 with Hunters, and 15 with Sea dogs.

Gamertag: Lucifur0us
    Discord Tag: Lucifur0us#3048
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend but have not played since before Arena patch.

Gamertag: Til Daddy
    Discord Tag: MegatonMike#0015
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for over a year. I'm a Pirate Legend with just over 3 million meters sailed

Gamertag:epicsandman23
    Discord Tag:Sand#7178
    Platform:Xbox and Pc
    Time Zone:Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Alpha tester have been playing since the start

Discord Tag:Sand #7178
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Have been playing since alpha and beta testing

Discord Tag:Sand #7178
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Have played since alpha and beta

Gamertag: Mojohn2154
    Discord Tag: Mojohn#4964
    Time Zone: CET
    About 15 days, downloaded the game when the Black Powder runs update hit, Pirate legend, lvl 7 Athena, no Tall Tales done, pretty limited PvP experience. Honestly I don't see myself sticking with this game forever. So far I'm having fun, but I don't feel like playing with complete randoms possibly without a mic.

Gt= BangBang1125
    DC= EJ_BangBang1125#2421
    PF=Xbox
    TZ=EST
    EP=PL 5 with a lot of Tall tales done

Gamertag: ScalpiHyper
    Discord Tag: ScalpiHyper
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for a couple months now. Pirate levels are all right around 35 (maybe plus or minus 1) . I've almost completed all the black keg accommodation and plan to grind tall tales to complete 5 times

@juanpercentos
    Gamertag: EggplantNation
    Discord ID: EggplantNation#3713
    Time zone: EST
    I’ve been playing since Friends Play Free, at 2.5m gold, and A10. 50GH/50OoS/50MA/10AF/34HC/34SD. Need some experienced people to hit my 240 PL arena wins with.

Gamertag: Eerie Elephant
    Discord Tag: EerieElephant
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: AEST (GMT+10)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for 3 days. Loving the game so far however I am finding it difficult to level using the open crew feature as no one wants to play properly. My reputations are 1/11/5/2/11

Gamertag: Neo Blaze
    Discord Tag: #7917
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just bought the game though I’ve watched a lot of streams beforehand. Learned all the basic stuff solo, in it for the experience and comradery!

Gamertag: Ballin20A
    Discord Tag: ASR20 #0204
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have much experience in the Sea of Thieves. I have played since beta. I am currently level: 34/22/50/50/50/7.

Gamertag: Fareehaaa
    Discord Tag: pölkadöt#3770
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing the game since the open beta last year, about ten days before it was released. Not to mention the time I spent in 2017 raving to all my friends about the game. I haven't hit pirate legend but my stats right now are 40/40/42 for the original three alliances, and I'm hoping to reach pirate legend on my own time without rushing and grinding the fun out of the game. I'm a huge fan of being a more supporting role when it comes to being on a ship, making sure we don't sink in Devil's Roar, cooking up food for The Hunter's Call. Though when it comes down to it, I'm all about PVP and taking down enemy ships. Although I do have a soft spot for solo sloopers ;). I'm not gonna write anymore, cause this is already crazy long! Cheers!

Gamertag: Noc1s
    Discord Tag: Melns#1469
    Time Zone: GMT+3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for quite a while now. Reached PL and now working towards getting Sea dogs & Hunters call to lvl 50.