Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Etymoss
    Discord Tag: Etymoss#5285
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for several months and play almost every day for several hours. My levels are 40/36/37.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: HARRISONtheFOGO
    Discord Tag: HarrisonJROB#9845
    Platform: XBOX 1
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your about of experience in the game so far?: I started playing a couple months ago and I'm currently level 50/40/40 with the factions in game. Love this game and just need some people to play with because my friends lost interest in the game but i just want a crew to go with and get some loot!

Gamertag: Le King Kaleb
    Discord Tag: bafois
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: East
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played SOT from the original launch of the game, played a few months then i took a break, came back when the big updates came so im a pretty experienced player who knows how to get the job done

sadly not a pirate legend yet, reputation wise i am 40/39/42

@zaakery

Gamertag: DaxiousHaxious

Discord Tag: CrusaderReynauld#6098

Time Zone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Been playing for a few days, doing some sailing with 4 friends in inconvienent timezones and doing some open crew arena (it's a painful experience). In the main 3 trading guilds I have reps of 19/19/19 and in Sea Dogs I'm at rep 14.

Gamertag: Naaldira
    Discord Tag: Naaldira#7846
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Currently Pirate Legend, Athena 3, barely dabbled in Arena so far after returning to the game a few weeks ago because of the Anniversary Update.

Gamertag: MeesIsHere
    Discord Tag: mees05#3167
    Time Zone: Europe
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Iam pretty far and good in the game.

Gamertag: snoring slender
    Discord Tag: Leviathan0412#7933
    Platform:XB1
    Time Zone: US CentralTime
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for a couple years now off and on but more serious since the latest updates. Just about pirate legend with a couple more days of grinding. 😅

Gamertag: Orakh
    Discord Tag: Orakh
    Platform: Xbox One X
    Time Zone: gmt -3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 35 lvls from each reputation and pvp addicted

@snoring-slender

Gamertag: PokeyThrower940
    Discord tag: doomguy#4098
    Platform: xbox one
    Time zone: UTC+03:00
    What is your amount of experience with the game so far?: I've just got the game but never entered with a communicative crew so it's pretty low. 1/2/1

Gamertag: Mr Chunchunmaru
    Discord Tag: C unt#2652 (p.s i did change it in the server to snowfall)
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far: i have played a bit i can't remember what my levels are but i know what to do for the most part.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: TRANQUILITY81
    Discord Tag: Tranquility#7861
    Platform: PC & XBOX
    Time Zone: GMT(UK)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Previous member of Fleet of Thieves stopped playing in Roughly Novemmber was closing in on Pirate legend. Now I have more time I’d love to start playing again.

Gamertag: Shivermetatas
    Discord Tag: Bawstin#8728
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Jumped in at July update, playing about a year... took a break for about 3 months and just jumped back in. PVP PVE whatever... PL A3

Gamertag:DesOlateSkuIL
    Discord Tag: iMAGiNARY Morty
    Platform:xbox 1
    Time Zone: east American time
    Day one experience

Gamertag: HRZFrosty
    Discord Tag: HRZFrosty#0972
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New to the game, But have already acquired a basic experience of how to play. played a couple of sloop matches with a friend.

Gamertag:SHAAMMPPOO
    Discord Tag:Dracula 〆#4444
    Time Zone: Dubai
    I would love to join!

Gamertag: MithasDaedric
    Discord Tag: MithasDaedric#4606
    Platform: xbox one/ PC
    Time Zone: UTC
    Neither a Pioneer or a founder. I haven't played much, but I do know a decent amount. Not a novice, nor a pro.

Gamertag: Sab33r
    Discord Tag: Sab3r#2641
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Half a year

Gamer tag: geodafighter
    Discord: toniserrii
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time zone: GMT (UK)
    What’s your amount of experience in the game so far... Played for 6 months solid with friends. They no longer really play so looking for a good community that’s able to actually commit to a cause.

Gamer tag: Kcufbmud
    Discord: Sean
    Time zone: CDT
    What’s your amount of experience in the game so far... Been playing for almost a year now just trying to find more people to play with.

Gamertag: GEEYOK
    Discord Tag: GEEYOK#3566
    Platform: PC/Xbox - Mostly PC
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Probably about 100 hours - with a great crew previously - never aspired for Legend - liked to fake out enemies and sink them while they thought I was new.

Gamertag: XTatoufmetoufX
    Discord Tag: XTatoufmetoufX#8954
    Time Zone: Atlantic
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Since launch

@zaakery
    Gt MeltDown 666366
    Timezone CST
    Platform Xbox
    Experience played since launch
    Neither

Gamertag: Dirtydozen34
    Discord Tag: Dirtydozen34
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started a couple weeks before the Anniversary update. Join s the insiders about the same time.

Gamer Tag: Spasticdrool
    Discord Tag: Spazdrool#7796
    Platform: Xbox & PC. Mostly Xbox.
    Experience: I've been playing the game every day after I get out of work for the past couple months with my girlfriend and a couple of friends of mine. Most of my time playing with them is spent navigating and sailing the boat. I've completed every Tall Tale at least once, and I'm currently lvl 36 GH/35 OoS/37 MA. Just starting to dip my toes in PvP, I'm not very good at it though.

Gamertag: TKA Assassin
    Discord Tag: Dennistj#7760
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i played a bit at launch but i had a break untill the anniversary update came, ive been playing alot after the update came. Im a pirate legend

Gamertag: jaybutnice
    Discord Tag: jaybutnice
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone:BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 4-5 hours

Gamertag: xxxXdubZzzz
    Discord Tag: XDubZ ;-;#5274
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've just got the game and have been playing for A couple of days. I'm currently level 12/11/8 in the story mode or whatever, and i play every time i get a chance.

Gamertag: Zombie Scown
    Discord Tag: ZombieScown
    Platform: Xbox Ome
    Time Zone: -4 EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 34 Gold Horders, 28 Order of Souls, 25 Merchant Allience

Gamertag: CutoffBread6920
    Discord Tag: il_Marchese#0351
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 26 28 18 but i haven't played for a quite long time

Gamertag:. timkotak123
    Discord Tag:. Tak#3849
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: GMT-4 est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I been playing for over 6 mouths my levels are (32,31,37)

Gamertag: jeeves6
    Discord Tag: jeeves6
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am an experienced player playing on off sense it was released on pc. Rank 37/36/36

Gamertag: DudeHeyy
    Discord Tag: DudeHeyy#3543
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played game once, no friends that play the game.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: NobleOnce
    Discord Tag: Rangercameron (atm-will change when I can in server)
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 20/21/17 TT 1 complete