Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery

Gamertag: SpikyBanna213

Discord Tag: ThatOneDudeMan#5350

Platform: XB1

Time Zone: USA Central

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’m 50/43/41 for the factions and have many hours and watch time for this game.

Gamertag: DoofMaGoof93
    Discord Tag: doofmagoof.#5494
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for about 3 to 4 months; I play casually with friends, but want to get levels and be more serious. Current reputation is 36/33/32

PVE servers??
    What is this accually about?
    Just playing in servers with pirates you have groomed?
    So no outside influences ( random ships )
    Taking away from the game what it is...
    Ranking up without playing for real it seams...
    Completed the game in open servers you should all do the same... be a real pirate!!
    Become a Genuine PL10 !! With real experience...
    Out... sick of these try hards.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: AQUAKMAN
    Discord Tag: left nut#8958
    Time Zone: PCT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/50/50/8 in factions. Played during the beta. I spend many hours a day playing.

@aquakman Gamertag: AQUAKMAN
    Discord Tag: left nut#8958
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/50/50/8 in factions. Played during the beta. I spend many hours a day playing.

*Changed PCT to PST

Gamertag: JHawk1130
    Discord Tag: JHawk1130#7205
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played a couple weeks now.

@zaakery

Gamertag: eeskiDunkerbeck
    Discord Tag: eeski#6157
    Platform: PC/xbox
    Time Zone: EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Iam 50/50/50+6 i have played all parts of the game but the last few months as my friends stopped playing and iam here to make new friends to play again

Gamertag: SaintGRIZZLE666
    Discord Tag: Nyaas#4623
    Time Zone: UTC -07:00
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing solo for a few days. I am 18/11/7.

Gamertag: Nyaas
    Discord Tag: Nyaas#4623
    Time Zone: UTC -07:00
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing solo for a few days. I am 18/11/7.
    edit: Changed Gamertag

@zaakery
    Gamertag : Waxx
    Discord: @waxx3894
    Platform: xbox
    Timezone: PST
    Exp: I have been playing for about 2 months now. I am PL lvl 9.I have done more than 30 athenas. I play whenever I get the time. Just trying to get in a fat alliance and make some stacks

Gamertag: CoopsDaShwoops
    Discord Tag: skunk#0002
    Time Zone: AEDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: aprox 30 hours. currently 36/24/22

Gamertag: SeronHP
    Discord Tag: Seron#8982
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? About two weeks, 20/21/12.

Gamertag: Blossom28
    Discord Tag: orngblsms#2162
    Time Zone: Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About two weeks, Rep ranks: 20/21/21

Gamer tag: Dank xMuffins
    Discord: ActionKillz#5896

Experience: 7 months Rep : 50/50/48/8 very good at pvp

This post is deleted!

Gamer tag: breadstick676
    Discord name: breadstick676
    Platform: PC and Xbox One
    Played the game for 4 months... Reputation 31/19/13

@zaakery

Gamertag: sktchypickle
    Discord Tag: merlo#1848
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: pst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since beta took a break for a few months in between and started playing again around October. Looking for some people to play Arena with when it releases. I am a pirate legend 50/50/50/3 and am pretty experienced with sailing and pvp/pve!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: SpikesDW
    Discord: SpikesDW#5630
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Fairly new. Less than two months. Reputations are all in the low-mid 20s.

Discord Tag: LuckyH28
    Gamer Tag: Same as Discord
    Platform: XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm only got started playing a few weeks ago, but grinded out pirate legend with the help of a friend. Got an XBox one just for SOT. Been watching (twitch) SOT since beta.

Gamertag: ThiefCloud
    Discord Tag: ThiefCloud #5968
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:GMT +10
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 44 gold horders 40 order of souls 42 merch alliance i feel i am skilled enough i have done many athenas voyages and also many skull forts my pvp skills are fair i would love to join this community thanks ThiefCloud

Gamertag: TheBuzzBox YT

@thebuzzbox-yt
    discord: TheBuzzBox_YT#0461
    gold hoarders 38
    merchant: 38
    order of souls: 37

Gamertag: CALI KINGS 69
    Discord Tag: Fuko Okazaki#7593
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not a whole lot of experience, i know my way around the missions and basics of the game, suck at pvp tho

Gamertag: Kings Paradise
    Discord Tag: Gio#8936
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Factions 42/35/35/4

Gamertag: PhenexSpirit
    Discord Tag: PhenexSpirit#9642
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST (I think)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play casually with some of my friends, but would love to play more often, doing more than just random voyages, and running away from every kraken we see. My reputations 31/25/25 I've been playing for over 6 months, but less than a year.

Gamertag: DeckhandDan702
    Discord Tag: DeckhandDan702#6501
    Time Zone: NA West
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been Playing since day 1 Pirate Legend Athena 8 I mostly go between 2-3 Discords just using the LFG Feature, I always have a great time until we get stuck with the one werido that joins in and disrupts the flow of our ship by being loud/annoying or going afk every moment we are not at the fort

Gamertag: AdoptiveTre
    Discord Tag: Stone#5227
    Time Zone: GMT

Not much experience started yesterday so far learning the ropes.

Gamertag: The Doscon
    Discord Tag: PapaDos2027
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Earned PL the hard way; after merchant cheese and before doubloon purchase. Been away for a while and getting back into sailing.

Gamertag: Wonkas Factory
    Discord Tag: WonkasFactory#3537
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Ive played since launch. 46 Gold Hoarders - 35 Order of Souls - 36 Merchant Alliance

Thanks,
    Wonka

Gamertag: Walsshhyyyy
    Discord Tag: Walsshyy#4860
    Platform: Xbox/PC
    Time Zone: EST but play 11pm-2AM
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played periodically since launch, Currently levels all near 30

Gamertag: Grizzdip95
    Discord Tag: Blaz3dnconfus3d
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: gold hoarders:11
    Order of souls: 12
    Merchant alliance 8

@zaakery
    Gamertag: IHaveAGamingPC

Discord Tag: WIFIWONDER#7146

Time Zone: AEST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I bought the game a few weeks ago and am 40 gold 36 souls and 33 merchant. I'm trying to grind the game to hit PL soon.

@zaakery Gamertag: Asheola
    Discord Tag: MistaSnuggles#1692

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 23/20/25 on most things in the game, only been playing for 2 months with friends. Big on PvE currently and learning to get better at PvP.

Gamertag: Raggare Zerilli

Discord tag: keevin990 #1286

Timezone: CET

My experience of SOT is quite well if i would say it. I know how to play the game, also pvp and yeah. I pretty much know everything. But there is always something to learn i guess. I always loot the spawn island to 100% before i set sail. And i would rather play with others than a sloop on my own. I do know how to steer and control a galleon on my own. If you want to know more contact me on either XB1 or Discord.