Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Application:
    Gamertag: Mahakapoupou
    Discord Tag: Mahakapoupou #7901
    Platform:XboxOne
    Time Zone: PST Oregon Represent
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

I'm litterally 1 good session from Pirate Legend!
    49-50-49

I casual read a book on 17th century naval warfare to be a better helmsman. Not great at PVP but I'm a crack shot with cannons.

Proud Captain of The Nautilus! 💪☠

You can find the Nautilus sailing EVERY DAY

Gamertag: avgd0e
    Discord Tag: bubbadouglas#9126
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently level 42/41/40 and am an avid PC gamer who loves this game

@kid-the-rat
    @Zaakery

Gamertag: Countrr
    Discord Tag: Jani#3978
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Level 40 / 37 / 31. Been playing for 50+ hours. Sunken some ships farming skeleton forts and athenas with friends.

Gamertag: Soulcurser4292 (picture of a yellow robotic spider)
    Discord Tag: Soulcurser#9172
    Time Zone: GMT + 2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing this game about two weeks ago, i play it as much as i can (that real life allows). My rep levels are currently
    34/33/32/2

Gamertag: ZorroxDD
    Discord Tag: Zorro#9093
    Time Zone: GMT + 1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started to play when the game came out, But I got bored after a while and now I am back to the game because I think it is much better now. I play the game when ever I got time.
    My Reputation: 46/43/43/3

Gamertag: L0rd P0tat0s
    Discord Tag: l0rd_p0tat0s
    Platform: xbox and pc
    Time Zone: est usa
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a pl 10 and am always looking to help newer players. Im on a lot and all u need to do is shoot me a message and im down to play

Gamertag: Lord LadyLaddie
    Discord Tag: Lord LadyLaddie#6278
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Roughly have 1500+ hrs invested total into the game. Played since day 3 , have reset my Pirate three times and gained PL twice. Levels 50/50/50/10

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Doc Odi
    Discord Tag: Doc Odi
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for a couple months PVE & PVP. 36/34/32/2

@zaakery
    Gamertag:Dangermouser32
    Discord Tag: Dangermouse
    Time Zone: Canberra Australia
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend lvl5

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Cheezuz87
    Discord Tag: Cheezuz
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played during the open beta and for a couple of weeks after release. Started playing again last week and oh am i hooked!
    31-28-22

Gamertag: kuldude64321
    Discord Tag: KulDude64321
    Platform: PC & xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played with Capt Lightspeed on and off since scale tests.

Gamertag: yung zamby
    Discord Tag: Buckets#5849
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I mainly PvP and dabble in galleon skull forts/athenas. I think i'm 17/18/16

Gamertag: Farenfax
    Discord Tag: Farenfax#6753
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Partook in the initial launch month of the game, and have gotten back into it in the last few weeks. Just hit Pirate Legend this evening.

Gamertag: Redtimptation
    Discord: Timptation#1415
    Time zone: CST
    Experiance: 3 hours

Gamertag: mr zippie
    Discord Tag: mr zippie
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Hooked!! Enjoying the open world experiance with my buddies. I am a 'guardian of athena' 'Hoarders of athena's fortune' etc 50/50/50/10 with 9 million coins/treasure.. Completed Bilge rats apart from the elusive shrouded ghost 😂😂😂 where is it? Enjoying the secret hiding spot on wanderer's while stashing gold from the new wanderers refuge voyage👍. Close to completing commendations - gold 59/60 - souls 54/60 - mer 53/90 - Athena 75/100. Pirate Zippie a family man with a missus going nuts 'you on there again!'. Cya on the seas 😉..

Gamer tag:XxRY4NxX2025
    Discord: XxRY4Nxx2025#3515
    Platform:Xbox
    Time zone:GMT
    Experience: was a part of the original FoT, accidentally left and been trying to get back in ever since! Haven’t touched sea of thieves in a while as I had no one to play with, but if I’m back in the clan it should be a bit easier

Gamertag: Yobthing
    Discord Tag: Yobthing#6144
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have played a fair amound, level 30 in all factions, but am looking for an active community to do longer voyages with :)

Gamertag: Aggranoth
    Discord Tag: aggranoth#3826
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing, brother suggested joining to find people to play with

Gamertag: RealSirBamba
    Discord Tag: MrPing#9354
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Level 45/37/35 in trading companies.

Gamertag:ow3ntheorange
    Tag:owentheorange#1495
    Console:xbox one
    Time zone: gmt
    Experience: gh 46,o of s 38,merchants 32

Gamertag: Sairentoi
    Tag: PissythePanda#3194
    Console: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    Experience: Haven't logged back in just yet but around 25 for everything. Can also do pretty much everything in the game, just very casual and wanting that type of experience overall.

Application:
    Gamertag: aeroso1
    Discord Tag: kyle#7398
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 40 across the board in reputation, been playing for about a month.

Gamertag: xRSLxMALLY
    Discord Tag: mally#2949
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I am 50/50/50 and have been playing this GREAT game for about a year. I enjoy the playing sea of thieves as mush as I possibly can. As every game brings new experiences and new friends.

Gamertag: Leafyjezzster
    Discord Tag: #5813
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve played everyday since release. I’m PL/A10

PVP orientated but up for anything fun.

Gamertag: CptPapaJulio
    Discord Tag: klavigo#4617
    Time Zone: CET +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I can angle sails. shoot skeletons and other players.... I am also decent helmsman. Played when the game was released. now I came back.

Gamertag: Plesdr toto
    Discord Tag: AliNCore - PlésDR💎10#9893
    Time Zone: CET (UTC +1)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im a Guardian of Athena`s Fortune and play since release.

Gamertag: MysteriousOwls
    Discord Tag: MysteriousOwls
    Time Zone: GMT (England)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: about 10 months, currently levels 45/41/40 but racing to legend for the birthday!

Gamertag: adamozzy91
    Discord Tag: adamozzy91
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have just hit pirate legend 😁

Gamertag: Emfouren
    Discord Tag: Emfouren #9096
    Time Zone: BST
    Experience: Played for a week when first launched and just getting back into it. There's more fun in multiplayer and none of my current friends play SoT.

Gamertag: Lvtankman123
    Discord:lvtankman#4866
    Platform:Xb1

Time Zone:PDT

What’s your amount of experience in the game: I have been playing it for quite some time. My rep is 30/24/20

Gamertag: SLCxTBEARx

Time Zone: MST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Relatively new I've watched streams for a while, only played for a couple weeks but I'd like to think I have the basics down pretty well. not looking to be the next Pace or Summit just playing and having fun.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Explorer?

Gamertag: Joel2234
    Discord Tag: joelrules #3967
    Time Zone: GMT +10
    I have played SOT For about 6 months now i am very experienced in Skull Forts & Ashen Athenas, i am also Pirate legend level 5 Athena's my pvp skills are competent

Gamertag: tanukipanda8894
    Discord Tag: bunny1780#8083
    Platform: Xbox1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im a legend lvl 8 athena with lots of experience in pve, learning pvp now and need a good crew to communicate with.

Gamertag:Rev The Pirate
    Discord Tag:Revolutionary #0503
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 300 hours ingame. Lots of PVP with friends before the update. I mostly go after Athenas nowadays.

Gamertag: dpayne91
    Discord: Kazzam
    Time zone: AEST
    Experience: played since beta. Took a break from playing. Lvls 36, 34, 35