Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: CelticCross757
    Discord Tag: CelticCross757#2716
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience: Pirate Legend

Gamertag: ZimVader
    Discord: ZimVader#9873
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time zone: MST

I played during the closed beta, but stopped until the recent content updates. Currently level 32/30/30 with the factions, and I usually play everyday.

Gamertag: Winston Wolfe V
    Discord: Winston Wolfe V#1603
    Platform: Xbox one X
    Timezone: GMT+1

I played the game when it released for a month, now started playing for real since last update, try to play every day when i can. Pretty confident i know what i'm doing by now, not much experience in pvp because only have 2 friends that play and they dont play a lot. Lvl 38 32 32

Gamertag: Marvirillian
    Discord Tag: Marvirillian#5444
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not much but willing to learn!

Gamertag: Noaek
    Discord Tag: Noaek#7769
    Platform:xbox
    Time Zone: pst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: well the only thing I haven't had the pleasure of doing In Sot is fight the shrouded Ghost. Im a legend ten times over good at PvP and sailing

Gamertag:jelletekno23
    Platform:xb1
    Time zone:CET
    Exp:gold hoarders: 33
    Order of souls:32
    Merchant:25

Gamertag: dane3108
    Timezone: GMT’s
    Exp: pirate legend

Gamertag:DaintyKitten828
    Discord Tag:DohyDoge
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:Mountain Time(colorado)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:got it 2 weeks ago and love it so far my rep is around 30 in all categories and i have been playing with good people and would say i have a decent amount of knowledge of how it works.

@daintykitten828 sorry my discord code is #4521

@zaakery
    Gamertag: WizardCells
    Time Zone: Jerusalem
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: I'm kind of new to the game but I know the basics and more
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: No

Gamertag (and discord name): will43521

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Amount of experience: had for a week or two, already rep 35, well experienced, skilled in pvp, sailing, etc

AWesternWolf13
    Sparkyshark#4690
    Xbox1
    EST. Time
    Pretty new but have good understanding of seafaring due to the games realistic nature
    Played about 20 hrs I guess

Gamer Tag: x Multiplexor x

Discord Tag: Multiplexor#6148

Time Zone: Eastern USA

What's your amount of experience in the game?:
    I play nearly every day and looking for some others to crew up with. Rep levels - GH:38, OS:32, MA:36

Yar!

Gamertag: MythikMage Discord Tag: BIllagebelber#0896 Platform: PC Time Zone: EST What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: im really good at pvp

Gamertag: Davie INC
    Discord Tag: Rourke69 #7282
    Time Zone: AWST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Since Open Beta

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: GermanDrifter97
    Discord Tag: GermanDrifter97
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played some hours with friends, a lot of forts, megalodons and ghost ships (35/32/29)

Gamertag: SHOTYx18
    Discord Tag: SHOTYx18#5083
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am merchant: 38 gold: 37 order: 37 and I have been play for two months. I would consider myself more than experienced in this game.

I am not a founder or pioneer.

Thank you for your consideration.

Gamertag: El Cabra II
    Discord Tag: El Cabra#5363
    What’s your amount of gaming experience so far?: I have been playing for a few weeks and I am level 24/20/19. And I really love to play this game!

Gamertag: El Cabra II
    Discord Tag: El Cabra#5363
    What’s your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing this game for a few weeks now and I love it! I am levels 24/20/19

Gamertag: StunningKC101
    Discord Tag: Kayce101#7997
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Pretty experienced. I have played off and on since the game came out.

Gamertag: Wahoo35
    Discord Tag: Wahoo35#8260
    Platform: XBox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Pirate Legend that is also a Founder & Pioneer. Have been playing since the Alpha.

Gamertag: Maxtron 1X
    Discord Tag: Maxtron 1X#7124
    Time Zone: Central Time Zone
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing Sea of Thieves since the skull thrones, my levels are 50/44/43 I play almost every night, just not as much on the weekends.

Gamertag: comerlad
    Discord Tag: comerlad#2716
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been casual so far only bought the game a month ago played a couple times but i want to play a lot more and learn more about it! and find new friends!

Gamertag:Deanocampo
    Discord Tag: deanocampo#7097
    Platform:XBOX1
    Time Zone:GMT-European/IST'Irish
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:playing 2 months play quite often watched game streams since release know the basics

Gamertag:HeadshotGandhi
    Discord Tag:dannyfirth
    Platform:xbox
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:25/24/21 so i understand the game but looking to play with more experienced players to fully understand the game

Gamertag: AlleyV30
    Discord Tag: alley#5521
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I like to think I know what I’m doing. Im 45/38/31/3 or something similar if I remember correctly. I’m not a whole great at PVP and tend to avoid it if I can, I’m a friendly pirate and I like to get things done but also have fun while doing it.

Gamertag: TenStrings
    Discord: TenStrings#7760
    Timezone: CST
    Expirence: I’ve been playing this game for a while and logged in a numerous ammount of hours. I’m extremely good at chest finding and can hold my ground well in pvp. Overall I’d say that I’m a great player and have a lot to offer a crew. Thanks for considering me!
    38/36/37

@zaakery
    Gamertag: rasspyyy
    Discord Tag: rasspyyy#0370
    Platform: xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played when it first came out on xbox. took a break for a while but now im back looking to meet friends on the seas :)

Gamertag: Jaern Vitaro
    Discord Tag: RedKris#8721
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for about 6 weeks and am at 39/38/39. About half of the time I play with random crews or some of the great people I have met in random crews. The other half of the time I play with my son and my daughter - who are decent pirates at 11 and 8 years old.

Gamertag: NAFcity

Discord Tag: NAFcity#0069

Time Zone: CST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm rather new to the game, just trying to find some fun people to play it through with.

Gamertag: EsskiiSea
    Discord Tag: Esski#4465
    Time Zone: England
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day one player Pirate Legend Rank 6 Athenas

Gamertag: ctOS ERROR
    Discord Tag:@Comosicus#3704
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since the beta and then when it released I played for a while, then took a big break I'm recently back by about a week. I know the Ropes Ect and how to sail.

Gamertag: jdogg84able
    Discord Tag: jdogg84able#3959
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played a decent amount and consider myself a great team player. I am comfortable playing PvE or PvP and working with my crew to own the ocean. I'm currently level 37/32/30/3 and, I play quite a bit.

Gamertag: FilthyChic
    Discord Tag: EdwPolutexneio#5330
    Platform: PC but I might also try Xbox
    Time Zone: Gmt +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for 3 weeks. Really like the game i am like 41/40/34/5 in reputation levels and progressing daily**.**