Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: The Sapeur
    Discord Tag: Sapeur
    Platform: Xbox1X
    Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive been playing sea of thieves for the past month and a bit, and I am currently levels 33/31/32. I play SOT everyday, and looking to join up with real pirate crews so I don't have to keep playing solo or joining random crews who don't know what they are doing and don't communicate. Look forward to sailing with the Fleet of thieves!
    Thanks

Gamertag: Huainuz
    Discord Tag: Huainuz#5886
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT+1 SWE
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Lvl. 24/24/23/1 I bought this game in January 2019 but I've played quite alot since then.

Gamertag: FriendliestHoBo
    Discord Tag: Dream_Lord#3053
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Coming Back, played for 2 weeks during launch

Gamertag: DopePL
    Discord Tag: Cazeyy#3777
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i have played since the closed beta, in the 40s lvl for all mechant, order of souls, and gold.

gamertag: munkieboy1
    discord tag: kut discord!!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: LtAnder0n
    Discord Tag: kigaplz#7734
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: new but playing with friends with experience.

Gamertag: EdifiedSplash34
    Discord Tag: lernie#0783
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing about two weeks ago and loving it so far. Level 36/32/34 with the factions + 2 Athena. Currently chasing Pirate Legend and having fun along the way. I'm a competative gamer at the core but really enjoying the casual aspect that SoT provides aswell honestly.

Gamilith
    xd SilverReaper
    Mountain
    I'm level 30 in all trading co., Have done 3 athena quests and am decent at pvp

Gamertag: Username1nvalid

What's your amount of experience in the game?: New but watched a decent amount of streams. I feel comfortable with the basics.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither.

Hi There again,

Have being offline for a while because of holiday, and when I joined Discord again I see people need to sign up first before you can have a great time, so here it is ::

Gamertag: SoWTM
    Discord Tag: SoWTM
    Time Zone: Amsterdam +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since the release of the game, have done some great legendary treasure hunts with the people from the clan.
    Great community, would love to be a part of it to set sails together again!

Gamertag: tehgil
    Discord Tag: GiL_Prime
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: free friends weekend

Gamertag: CaptainYahr
    Discord Tag: CaptainYahr#2952
    Time Zone: UK -1hour (Belgium)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 29/27/28 , i know a couple of neat tricks and i know how the game works i'm decent when it comes to pvp ( still got some things to learn)

Gamertag: SilentSlayerDK
    Discord Tag: SilentSlayer#3001
    Time Zone: Pacific (West Coast USA)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started around two weeks ago. I have done everything in this game possible. My levels are now 44, 40, 40, 3.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: xironxhulkx911
    Discord Tag:xironxhulkx911#1527
    Platform:xbox1/pc
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since BETA 50/50/50/8
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: both

Gamertag: toxicwrath112
    Discord tag: aspectenvy#2866
    Platform: Xbox (sometimes pc)
    Time zone: est
    Amount of experience: on a different account I am a founder and pioneer but stopped using it and gave it to my brother. Factions on main account are 29/30/30

Gamertag: FondaCox420
    Discord: Fonda#6442
    Time Zone: MST
    Experience: Been playing since it came out on and off, but been playing a lot for the past 2 months. Just trying to grind rep and help everyone out.

Gamertag: Bob NZ z
    Discord Tag: James.b#5425
    Time Zone: NZST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played since day one, 2 levels of pirate legend

Gamertag: citpoc

Discord: citpoc#4733

Time zone: CET (GMT +1)

Experience: *Playing every now and then, mostly solo. I'm about 28/26/18 in the factions. Know my way around most things and just looking for some casual play with people, don't mind occational pvp or forts or w/e, the crew is what makes the game anyway. 28yo.

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Geniunecrowd172

Time zone: CET

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I played fort about 1 month now

I dont know if i am founder or pioneer

@geniunecrowd172

BTW my discord tag:
    mees05#3167

Gamertag: NtGKgamer
    Discord Tag: NelsonV67 (Niels)#6268
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played this game quite a while now. I had a break for a while and now I want to play it more. My reputations are Level 34 / 33 / 37 / 3.

Gamertag: MrHimok
    Discord Tag: bitchass#2181
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played the game for about 5 hours. I know a decent about, and im a quick learner

Gamertag: SaltyChips94
    Discord: SaltyChips#4401
    Time Zone NA EST
    English of course
    all 40s so close to pirate legend hahha

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: KawaiiFeesh
    Discord Tag: Pengu#2012
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My sister and I bought this game a couple months after release and have been playing and streaming it since then

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: MrSpicyV
    Discord Tag: MrSpicyV#3421
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a lot when it first came out with this server. I'm around 43 43 37

Gamertag:Rockwellgx
    Discord Tag:#6061
    Platform:Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: One long month. In love 37/32/29/2

Gamertag: WatEvaBro717
    Platform: Xbox
    Discord tag: WEB77#2373
    Time zone: AEDT
    Experience: ive been playing for 3 months now so i'd say i have the basics and learning some of the more advanced game play now.

Gamertag:xProdigyZero
    Discord Tag:Caja#8547
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 3 weeks

@Zaakery

Gamertag: MrMuffin11111

Time Zone: PST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: /Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither
    I have little experience, I have only played a little but I do watch videos and live streams.

Gamertag: omegaaa1
    Discord Tag: omega#6752
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend

Game tag: Mankey2424
    Discord tag: Mankey2424 #7477
    Platform: Xbox
    Time zone: AEDT
    Experience: ive been playing for about 4 months now my levels are; gold 31, Souls 24 & Merchant is level 22.
    I play a fair bit now with my brother WatEvaBro717.

Fleet Of Thieves
    Gamertag: CCandKota
    Discord: ChubbeePotato #7341
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: AEST
    My amount of experience: This is my second pirate, I want to start fresh and set the goal to become a pirate legend. My current level is 18:13:7. I know the basics of the game but would love to learn more and overall have more fun.

Fleet Of Thieves
    My amount of experience: This is my second pirate, I want to start fresh and set the goal to become a pirate legend. My current level is 18:13:7. I know the basics of the game but would love to learn more and overall have more fun.

@zaakery
    Fleet Of Thieves