Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

LDHunt56
    ChaosFrost1#9768
    Xbox `1
    EST COAST
    I have played the game a good bit and want to have some friends to play with :)

Gamertag: ManaRamp35
    Discord Tag: ManaRamp45#9527
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your ammount of experience in the game so far? I have been playing seriously for around a month now, I am 23/15/12 with Factions and I play whenever I have a crew.

Gamertag: Spicyzamarion

Discord Tag: SpicyZamarion

Platform: xbox one

Time Zone: us Pacific time

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played the game for roughly several months. I have played the hungering deep, the thrones, and mermaids. But have taken a break for real life reasons but now I want to get back into this awesome game. Also Iam a much better pve player then pvp.
    Souls=33 Merchant=27 Horaders=31

Gamertag: GrimshadowUK
    Discord Tag: Grimshadow##4629
    Time Zone: GMT/Greenwich Mean Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for 20-30+ Hours per update. Did mad amounts of grinding at beginning of game, still mentally scarred and paranoid but overall know what I'm doing in all roles on board a ship.

Gamertag: acemep10x
    Discord Tag: Charlie#5288
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have just started playing the expansion, but have already done most of the stuff except for the ghost ships, and fortresses.

Gamertag: Olav Skugen
    Discord Tag: smash#3413
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST, Ontario, Canada
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: levels 50/50/50/5
    Love to play the game and have been playing since launch and heard about you guys from playing a session with SHADOWxMM.

Gamertag: Greenburner4202
    Discord Tag:Swami#2178
    Platform:Pc
    Time Zone : est
    Experience : Medium

Gamertag: Capt John 02F8 ...Serial Pirate ;)
    Discord Tag: Capt.John
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played back in Pioneer but recently came back. I can do all of the ship tasks including properly parking at a dock. I've begun leveling by island hopping either solo or in a group for achievement and loot. I was in a group recently which completed the skeleton ship sea battle as an effective deck gunner and combat ship repair. Looking forward to seeing all of the content.

Discord name (Name#XXXX): Swiftshot#1126
    Gamertag: Handl3y
    Age (optional): 22
    Platform (optional): PC/Xbox

Gamertag: THE BILL CROSBY
    Discord Tag: Zach#1316
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I have played in the past with a friend, for quite a while I would surmise, and had a lot of fun doing it, but I got much too sidetracked and have forgotten everything save for the call of the 7 Seas. I have started anew and am anxious to Surf The Seas.

Gamertag: FTG The Doctor
    Discord Tag: 7heDoctor#3813
    Platform: XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2 days

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: HolyFluffyEwok
    Discord tag: HolyFluffyEwok#4353
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Central US standard
    Experience: 31/30/15 I am good for everything including Summoning BOOM BOOM skeles.

Gamertag:
    JockeyJrDK
    Discord Tag:
    JockeyJR
    Platform:
    PC
    Time Zone:
    GMT+1 / CEST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I've played on and off since launch inbetween other games, but duo to the lack of content in the beginning I had been away for quite a while.
    I've returned once more, with the release of Forsaken Shores, and I've been loving every bit of it ever since.
    In all honesty, I'm tired of jumping games looking for a somewhat decent pug party. I'm looking for an equally skilled and ambitious squad of buccaneers to venture the seas with.

Skullforts: Check
    Skellyships: Check
    Forsaken Shores Commendations: Check
    PvP sessions: Cheeeeeck
    Current Rep: 42-43-34-3

Gamertag: BabyBumFritz
    Discord Tag: Señor Chief#5901
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Had game since release and played for a bit, before leaving and coming back about 2 months ago. currently my reps are 30/27/20. I also seem to be a magnet to the Megalodon, everywhere I go it follows and if I get into a fight with another pirate it attacks them.

Gamertag: IoWasoLagging

Discord Tag: Toby#4233

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since Closed Beta and have put plenty of hours into the game. My reputations are 39/39/37 in game, and I have plenty of experience in effectively sailing, combat, and map knowledge.

Are you a founder or pioneer?: I am a pioneer

Gamertag: XTatoumetoufX
    Discord Tag: Muffincaramel#8954
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started since the beginning. Athena level 6. Great in pve, great in boat manoeuvre and also really good in pvp.

Gamertag: IEatMopWho22
    Discord Tag: IEATMOPWHO?
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played with the discord wherever for a couple of weeks, recruited a couple of ppl. Currently level 41/37/29/4.

Gamertag: OutlawsPhynest
    Discord Tag: steady#4774
    Platform: XBox one
    What's your ammount of experience in the game so far? I have been playing for a few months now I understand how the game works. My levels are 50/48/37/4

Gamertag: ThaCanuck
    Discord Tag: Shikyo#2785
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 80+ hours solo Sloop, ex-Navy and as of the time of this post just wrapped up a battle against the Dutchman alongside a Galleon crew from the team. Good work all around shipmates!

Gamertag: Jhalysz
    Discord Tag: Avery-alys#6633
    Time Zone: UTC +12
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing on and off for a couple of months now, whenever I can find a crew. I haven't engaged with much PvP as most of the time my groups want to avoid trouble

Gamertag: Redshock NL
    Discord Tag: Redshock#4623
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have Played casually since the release. I’m lvl 24/22/17/1 but having a hard time finding crews that wan’t to play. So i have loads of solo experience on the sloop.

Gamertag: SquireBerry
    Discord Tag: SquireBerry#5408
    Platform: XBOX1
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve played regularly since the game first came out! Just in need a fun crew to sail and plunder with

Gamertag: EvilPSYKO
    Discord Tag: Psyko#8698
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since Beta when it went free, currently Pirate Legend with Athena 8. I don't play much, just when I feel like Pirating. When I'm not helping others on purpose I tend to install portholes into other ships for free. Ungrateful p****s don't like my free porthole installation services, but are often willing to donate to my ship and crew in the form of products, supplies, and gold.

Gamertag: Chef Ein
    Discord Tag: NLord #3551
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing the game since launch. Im not the highest rank in all of the factions because I prefer naval combat, but I have been around since this games beginning.

@zaakery
    Gamertag:Nyarkl
    Time Zone:CEST
    Experience: played alot along time ago but had problems with my pc for a long time now im back i want to atleast try to play serious and see how far ill go with the confident that this guild is good.

Gamertag: GODDINTHEFLESH
    Discord Tag: GODD#6914
    Time Zone: US Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since day one, 46/42/33/4

Me Hearties!,

Here be an application fer me formal request t'join ya ranks

Gamertag: Grassmassta
    Discord Tag: Grassmassta
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I 'ave playin' since beta 'n 'ave had a break now back t' scratch th' itch o' me ole piratin' ways

Gamer Tag: SlootScooter97
    Discord: SlootScooter97 #6790
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: PMT
    Whats Your Amount Of Expierience: Day one player who just recently hopped back online mid levels 25+ on each faction working to get Pirate Legend status!

Gamertag: The Mayor Bee
    Discord Tag: The Mayor Bee
    Platform: XboxONE
    Experience playing the game thus far: Been playing since launch and I’ve loved every second! Currently 44/42/39 and working my way through the Devil’s Roar

Game Tag: McCloudUK1603
    Discord Tag: Tigger1603#8327
    Platform Xbox One
    Time zone : GMT
    Amount of Experience..just brought the game so around 5hrs frustrating me a the moment trying to figure it all out

Gamertag: TwixMonster
    Discord Tag: TwixMonster#4828
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Been playing since the start, and been maxed out for a long time...

Gamertag: Proxies04

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a good pvp'er and i try to play everyday. My levels are 28 (Gold Hoarder) 27 (Order of Souls) 21 (Merchant Alliance).

Gamertag: XxSandsOfTimeXx

Platform: Xbone

Time zone: EST

Amount of experience: Pretty much learned everything I can for the base game, still getting used to the free DLCs that have launched. Also only have the game temporarily since I got another Gamepass trial, will permanently have the game sometime either next month, or December.

Gamertag: LewdBeard
    Discord Tag: Lewd#1803
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played for about a month solid I know how to play, Just lack the friends to enjoy it :)