Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

alt text

alt text
    Welcome to Fleet of Thieves!
    We are the largest structured clan for Sea of Thieves that you will find! With over 4,500 members, you will have no trouble finding a competent crew to play with any time of day.

What makes us unique?
    Fleet of Thieves attracts the most players for a reason. We are pleasantly simplistic in the way we run things, and there is no doubt that you will agree. Our structure and mission is simple, fun, and effective.

The progression in our ranks is unique to Fleet of Thieves. In order to progress through the ranks, you have to meet certain requirements. Once you meet the requirements for the next rank, you submit your standing for officer review and begin your work up the ladder! Everyone loves the feeling of something to work for, and we did our best to deliver that to our community.

We are proud of our size because it delivers an experience you can't find in other organizations. Almost anything that you want to do inside the game, you will have others with you to do it. Want to take over an entire 6-ship server and farm gold for your favorite cosmetics? We're perfect for that. You want to have an unlimited arsenal of great people who love to PvP for the upcoming Arena? We've got you covered there too.

Our Pirate Code (Rules)

These rules are summarized, the full rules are inside the Discord

• There is a soft age limit of 18. This means you are allowed to be under 18 if you can behave like an adult.
    • You must be fluent in English or close to it.
    • This is not a(n) LFG community. Do not recruit anyone you meet here into your own playgroups/clans/communities. It is disrespectful!
    • The rest of our rules are common sense. Respect others, and don't be that person. We have went a very long time with thousands of people having no strict rules, and it works in our environment perfectly.

alt text

How does our hierarchy work?
    People like things to work towards. We provide that for you! Our website has all the information you could need about ranking up. Most of our rank requirements rely on your skill and reputation levels in-game. You submit your standing with the utilization of our custom Discord bot for officer review to determine that you are ready to move onto the next rank.

If you're not interested in role progression and are more casual of a person, you'll blend right in too! There's no certain way you have to lean to have a good time here.

alt text

Full details on how you advance in these ranks can be seen inside the Discord.

alt text

Interested in joining?
    If you'd like to become an official member of our fleet then fill out this below:

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag:
    Platform:
    Time Zone:
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

Example Application:
    Gamertag: Zaakery
    Discord Tag: zach#0001
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have taken part in every test session for Sea of Thieves since Closed Beta. I'm currently level 31/33/24 with the Factions in-game, and I play everytime I get the chance!

Join our Discord!
    After you've filled this out and submitted a reply, join the Discord and you will get assigned a role as soon as a staff member checks the thread!
    Fleet of Thieves Discord Link

Our Website

Fleet YouTube Promo

@zaakery

Gamertag: Kid The Rat

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a decent amount of time on the T.A./ know the basics and more

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Founder and Pioneer

@zaakery
    Gamertag:HatakeVentuss
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither
    I have not experience but I watched decent amount of let's plays/ streams .

Hello mr Zaakery, i like your idea of group and as the founder of the alliance of pirate named The Black Wake i wanted to ask you and your group if they want to join and be part of our alliance. Don’t get me wrong, i’m asking you to simply be part of the alliance AS your specific group, you’ll have your ranking and your men, we just help each other and we respect the pirate code.
    When you need help you can ask for it and get one/two/three of the alliance men to join your crew for the mission. We are still small but if you accept, we’ll get bigger and bigger, what you say?

@Kid-The-Rat @HatakeVentuss Welcome aboard!! We hope you'll enjoy your stay here! @Jimb0-Hawkins I'm not sure if I understand the concept in terms of assistance of an alliance, because we can't all go in the same instance, this is just a social place for everyone to have people they come and play with in various crews when the game is up

@zaakery
    Gamertag: joeebertt
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: None, i've only seen pictures and videos

@zaakery An alliance is simply made to communicate with other pirate groups, if you'll ever need to sail together or ask for tips and stuff, we are all rivals, i know that, but why can't we know each other better? You can discuss about strategy and easy ways to get gold for free, it's simply a pirate community made of pirate groups! You got me now? :)

@joeebertt Welcome aboard! :)
    @Jimb0-Hawkins PM'D!

Gamertag: uhhhmaanda
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: i haven't played the game yet but i've watched various streams of it and it seems really cool to me!!

@uhhhmaanda Welcome aboard!! We all hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Gamertag: JustEdw4rd

Timezone:USA central

Experience: a hell of a lot of youtube videos.

@justedw4rd Welcome to Fleet of Thieves!! We're happy to have you here.

Hey!! I'm one of the Commodores of this fleet o7
    If you're considering joining a fleet, I highly encourage you to join our growing community! We're working really h*****n making a great place for our fellow fleetmates, and thus far have met some really awesome people. You're more than welcome to join in~!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: bushwod
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: GMT

What's your amount of experience in the game?:
    Played a few evenings in one of the Alphas and the Beta, so know the basics.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:
    Apparently I’m a Founder :)

Gamertag: BishBooshBash (I'm pretty sure I changed this so I don't know why its still saying my old gamer tag above)
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Extensive you tube watching and I'm from the part of the UK where people genuinely sound like pirates. No experience.

Gamertag: mrdestiny17
    Platform: Xbox One X
    What's your amount of experience in the game? 30-40 Hours, Sunk at least 20 ships and got to level 25 with the gold hoarders in the Beta.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

@bushwod @LoathingSphere0 @mrdestiny17 Welcome to the Fleet of Thieves!! We're excited to have you aboard and encourage any other curious pirates out there to join our growing community.

If you want a fun crew to sail the seas with look no further!

Gamertag:DoctorViolet3
    Platform:Pc Windows 10
    Time Zone:Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Ive only seen beta gameplay but based off what ive seen i get the overall concept of the game for the time being. Im neither of those two however.

Gamertag: Ajay5120
    Platform:X Box
    Time Zone:Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game? None I've only watched a few twitch streams
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:no

@doctorviolet3 @AJAY5120 Arrr! Welcome aboard to the Fleet of Thieves. We be most excited for yer arrival!

Gamertag : Y0MAMAUGLY (thats a 0 )
    Platform : Xbox one s
    experience : gonna be honest none

I’m going to be 80 years old this year, now that’s experience for you!...but I can’t remember much of it. After my years in the service I don’t like loud noises, so I’m not much use on the canons. My eyesight is below par so don’t make me the lookout. Legs have gotten a little weak so I’m not one to run around the islands. A little slow on reflexes so fighting is not a good idea. Weak bladder now so big drinking parties at the tavern are out. Other than that I’m hell-on-wheels!...I think, but I’m not sure...I’ll ask my wife.

@placidgymnast71 Welcome to Fleet of Thieves!!

@Wolff34 Any pirate in the seven seas be welcome here. Sea dogs and landlubbers alike!! ;)

Gamertag: allnightgamingi
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: I am a founder, but I totally missed out on the closed-beta. Experience to the actual game is 0, but I've been seeing how it's played through game-plays and such.

@allnightgamingi Welcome aboard!! We're excited to have you join us in the Fleet of Thieves!

Gamertag: Kaltanis101
    Time Zone: Mountain Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:
    Just preordered

@kaltanis101 Welcome aboard to the Fleet of Thieves matey!!

Gamertag:Waterbuffa1oman
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game? 3Days 5Hrs 9Min
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Founder

@waterbuffa1oman Oi! Welcome aboard to the Fleet of Thieves! We be happy to have ye sailin' the seven seas with us.

Ahoy, everyone! I'm a Commodore as well over in Fleet of Thieves and would like to welcome anyone to our community. It's growing everyday through the forums and other means and we would be happy to have you join our fleet! What's better than having other reliable and fun pirates to sail with when the game is up?!

Gamertag: ClintBeastWoodx
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: MST (Mountain)
    Experience: Founder - Participated in closed beta as well as various alpha sessions

@ClintBeastWoodx Welcome to the Fleet of Thieves matey! We're happy to have you soon be sailing the seven seas with us :)

Fleet of thieves is an awesome place to come and chat with others about the game, and to find people to play Sea of Thieves with. It is a great environment with great people. If you want to find a crew to sail the seven seas with, This be the place.

It seems to be that time, the time we have been waiting for. But we are looking for more, MANY MORE pirates to join us to have an amazing time, instead of just a walk in the park. With the Open Beta (Stress Test) coming up in a few days, we, The Fleet of Thieves are finally ready to set sail together and become greater than just Pirate Legends, we will become the Greatest Fleet of Legend.

There is no greater crew that of the Fleet of Thieves, so join now ( info above ) for ride of a lifetime! What? You still have not joined? Why are you still reading this? Come aboard, Treasures beyond what you could ever imagine is waiting for you, no... US, The Fleet of Thieves!

~Fleetmaster, Kid The Rat