Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag. x Plut0niuM x
    Discord tag. x Plut0niuM x#1637
    Platform. Xbox
    Time zone. GMT

I am 49 years old. My current Faction levels are 32/25/22 mainly from solo slipping. I play most of the time much to my wife's annoyance. I would like to become part of a fleet and play with dedicated crews to progress and get more from the game.

Gamertag: CaptnSmile
    Discord Tag: Smile#8129
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm ~47 with all factions, kinda waiting for the next update to play!

Gamertag: LadyNobeard
    Discord Tag: nubMcnubface
    Time Zone: PT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: about level 16 across the factions

Game tag : Link Dasmascas

Discord tag : Link Dasmascas#6672

Platform : Xbox one

Time zone : (MT) mountain time

What’s your amount of experience with this game so far? : I’ve been playing this game since week one release on Xbox my current faction levels are 29/27/23. Are usually play a few hours in the morning’s when the rest of the family is still asleep but my biggest time to play is during the weekend.

XXXshaneixXXX
    shane#7782
    PC
    Eastern Standard
    Played in betas, experienced at sailing, just need people to play with

Gamertag: Fearmyrawr007
    Discord Tag: fearmyday
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Done a few skeleton raids, and good at reading/finding things on the maps. Very good at calling out ships (whether on the horizon our nearby), barrels and sunken ships.
    My current standing is 26/24/17; I've been playing since day one, but I have other responsibilities in life going on right now that I don't have the option of playing for more than 3-4 hrs a couple days a week.

Gamertag: Odakoda
    Discord Tag: Odakoda
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: More hours than I've kept track of... I'm Pirate Legend and Athena's level 4

GT: Scott Hartley
    Discord: Scott Hartley#0436
    Time zone: CST
    Experience: I’ve been playing since day one of the games official release and understand the operations of the ship and am decent at PvP.

GT: Scott Hartley
    Discord: Scott Hartley#0436
    Time Zone: CST
    Experience: I’ve played the game since day one of the official release. I understand the operations of the ship and crew well. I’m decent at PvP.

Gamertag: MiniMe263
    Discord Tag: wrparker501 #1149
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am currently around level 15 in all factions and looking to get back into the game after not playing for a little while.

Gamertag: TalloranSlade88
    Discord Tag: TalloranSlade#9259
    Platform: Xbox & Pc
    Time Zone: Cst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: lvl 30, 25, and 21. I routinely run skull forts and play all the time.

This post is deleted!

Hello Pirates,

Gamertag: ADHD x2
    Discord Tag: ADHD x2
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My name is Nathan and I'm 3o years old. Like many others, I have responsibilities, but I try to get on at least once a day. I play mostly mornings and evenings. I played the beta a little when it was live and have been playing since launch on day one. I've helped with a couple legendary voyages as well as a handful of skeleton forts. My levels are 28 | 26 | 20. I am looking forward to sailing the seas with many of you!

Gamertag: ChainGun Dragon
    Discord Tag: ChainGun Dragon#1229
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: AEST (GMT+10)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch, currently at levels 35/32/22 playing a lot more now that I'm on break but I will have to go back to uni soon. I still try to jump on around once a day.

Side note: I currently sail with Ruffian Sea Dog sails, Imperial Sovereign hull, and Sovereign figurehead. I have thusly dubbed my ship, the Royal Breaker!

C4TCH XXII
    C4TCH 22
    XBOX
    EST
    Alpha, beta, 40+ hours release build.

I'm not going to lie I have no ambition to lead, I just want to join a competent crew with a good leader and be a team player. I've only ever played solo, 90% of the time and the times i have played with crews i always end up having to tell everyone what to do and organize. Im kinda burned out on calling the shots, i just want to be a gun for hire/ mercenary.

Gamertag: Hamsiu21
    Discord Tag: Hamsiu#6388
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played a decent amount till this point. I'm about level 20 with the free main factions in the game. I really love this game and try to play it as often as I can.

Gamertag:EpicBlues
    Discord Tag:EpicBlues 6184
    Platform: Xbox / PC
    Time Zone: Eastern Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since release, (mid 30s for all three areas) it's redefined gaming for me as I now game to just chill out, and enjoy the expirence rather then the outcome. Great Game/Adventure!

Gamer tag: Dad Crispy
    Discord: Dadcrispy #8776
    Platform: Xbox
    Timezone: Central US
    I've played since the first few alphas and have a great understanding of the game though i am only 37/37/31 i'm usually on when i can/feel like it.

Gamertag: OBJXIII 4 Prez
    Discord Tag: OBJXIII 4 Prez
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?
    Picked it up two weeks ago and I am 18/22/12 in each faction so far.

Gamertag: Vyse The Merc
    Discord Tag: VyseM4H#0006
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: mostly lvl 25

@zaakery

Gamertag: Evulm0nkey
    Discord Tag: Evulm0nkey
    Platform: Xbox One X and PC
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Play last closed Beta. Currently 27/25/18. I play as much as possible. At least an hour every day. Usually 3-4 hours on the weekend.

Gamertag: iMasterThief101
    Discord Tag: BjornDenBear#7102
    Time Zone: AEST (Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've only really just got the game with my best friend so the full release.

Gamertag: CptBlackCocc
    Discordtag: Kalzaazz#5679
    Timezone: UTC+1
    Experience: Have been playing the game since the second it was relesased

Gamertag: Angel0fDeath247
    Discord Tag: #5421
    Timezone: EST
    I have been playing SoT for about a month or so and have really been enjoying every aspect of the game! I am only 41, 33, 27, 0. But I am extremely excited to be playing with many more people! And always ready to help those in need and have a phenomenal gaming experience.

Gamertag: RadAtrain15
    Discord Tag: TheAtrain_15
    Platform: Xbox one (original)
    Time Zone: EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play as much as I can over the weekends for awhile now. I'm 21/15/15 last time I checked and I love the game and the community around it.

Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm 21/15/15 last time I checked. I truly enjoy the game and I play every weekend since I got the game.

Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: edt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 21/15/15. I enjoy the game and play as much as I can on weekends.

Gamertag: RareOcho
    Discord Tag: Ocho#1051
    Platform: XboxOne
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    1 Month - 17/15/25

@zaakery

Gamertag: VikingChooch
    Discord Tag:VikingChooch
    Time Zone: Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 26/25/23. Enjoying the voyage to Pirate Legend.

Gamertag: CaptainCapsize0
    Discord Tag: Arima#7737
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend

@zaakery
    Gamertag: SailorThomas
    Discord Tag: UnfamousThomas#9462
    Platform: PC, (Also have Xbox One version on a different account)
    Time Zone: Currently UTC +3, from October 28 UTC +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My levels are 24/14/11 - I know that this is considered low. This is mainly because I don't enjoy playing this game alone and the person I have been playing with has a very small amount of time so I get to play maybe 1 - 3 hours a weekend. I started playing around a week later after the game completely came out.

Thank you for considering me!

Gamertag: googoodan
    Discord Tag: googoodan
    Platform: OG Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played a beta and a stress test, then the full game at launch. I'm pretty nifty in a sloop. I also do some galleon runs on occasion. Levels 38/35/36 and like half of Athena level 1. Yep, I've done only a single Athena mission.

Gamertag: mpAssassin77
    Experience: 32 Gold Hoarders, 26 Order of souls, 20 Merchant Alliance

@zaakery

Gamertag: NotACriminal42O
    Discord Tag: NotACriminal42O
    Platform: mainly PC also xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 35/32/25/2, I solo sloop often and successfully, and rarely lose my loot. This gives me a keen eye and an ability to do most jobs proficiently. Am also a proficient fighter and skelley slayer!