Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: JdubI2age
    Discord: Jdub #2167
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CENTRAL
    Experience: level 30 across the board, have done 3 legendary voyages. plenty of fortress experience too.

Gamer Tag: the asherrr
    Discord Tag: alittle09#3773
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: Pacific Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I particapted in the alpha testing and am currently 50/50/50/4

Gamertag: Havcn
    Discord Tag: Haven#1337
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played in all of the betas. I'm 50/50/50/7 atm.

Gamertag: XboxBNL
    Discord Tag: BarryD:1553
    Platform: Xbox
    Timezone: CET
    What's youre amount of experiance in the game so far? Played alpha & beta. Currently: i am 36/32/30

Gamertag. x Plut0niuM x
    Discord tag. x Plut0niuM x#1637
    Platform. Xbox
    Time zone. GMT

I am 49 years old. My current Faction levels are 32/25/22 mainly from solo slipping. I play most of the time much to my wife's annoyance. I would like to become part of a fleet and play with dedicated crews to progress and get more from the game.

Gamertag: CaptnSmile
    Discord Tag: Smile#8129
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm ~47 with all factions, kinda waiting for the next update to play!

Gamertag: LadyNobeard
    Discord Tag: nubMcnubface
    Time Zone: PT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: about level 16 across the factions

Game tag : Link Dasmascas

Discord tag : Link Dasmascas#6672

Platform : Xbox one

Time zone : (MT) mountain time

What’s your amount of experience with this game so far? : I’ve been playing this game since week one release on Xbox my current faction levels are 29/27/23. Are usually play a few hours in the morning’s when the rest of the family is still asleep but my biggest time to play is during the weekend.

XXXshaneixXXX
    shane#7782
    PC
    Eastern Standard
    Played in betas, experienced at sailing, just need people to play with

Gamertag: Fearmyrawr007
    Discord Tag: fearmyday
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Done a few skeleton raids, and good at reading/finding things on the maps. Very good at calling out ships (whether on the horizon our nearby), barrels and sunken ships.
    My current standing is 26/24/17; I've been playing since day one, but I have other responsibilities in life going on right now that I don't have the option of playing for more than 3-4 hrs a couple days a week.

Gamertag: Odakoda
    Discord Tag: Odakoda
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: More hours than I've kept track of... I'm Pirate Legend and Athena's level 4

GT: Scott Hartley
    Discord: Scott Hartley#0436
    Time zone: CST
    Experience: I’ve been playing since day one of the games official release and understand the operations of the ship and am decent at PvP.

GT: Scott Hartley
    Discord: Scott Hartley#0436
    Time Zone: CST
    Experience: I’ve played the game since day one of the official release. I understand the operations of the ship and crew well. I’m decent at PvP.

Gamertag: MiniMe263
    Discord Tag: wrparker501 #1149
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am currently around level 15 in all factions and looking to get back into the game after not playing for a little while.

Gamertag: TalloranSlade88
    Discord Tag: TalloranSlade#9259
    Platform: Xbox & Pc
    Time Zone: Cst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: lvl 30, 25, and 21. I routinely run skull forts and play all the time.

Gamertag:noaek
    Discord Tag:noaek #7769
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time Zone:pst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I bought the game the day it came out and haven't played anything else sense. I'm currently 40/37/33 have plenty of xp when it comes to PvP and can navigate my way around the world with out the map just off land marks which comes in handy during those long chases and well I'm decent at bringing ppl together and working on a team and love what you guys are doing so heres my app

Hello Pirates,

Gamertag: ADHD x2
    Discord Tag: ADHD x2
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My name is Nathan and I'm 3o years old. Like many others, I have responsibilities, but I try to get on at least once a day. I play mostly mornings and evenings. I played the beta a little when it was live and have been playing since launch on day one. I've helped with a couple legendary voyages as well as a handful of skeleton forts. My levels are 28 | 26 | 20. I am looking forward to sailing the seas with many of you!

Gamertag: ChainGun Dragon
    Discord Tag: ChainGun Dragon#1229
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: AEST (GMT+10)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch, currently at levels 35/32/22 playing a lot more now that I'm on break but I will have to go back to uni soon. I still try to jump on around once a day.

Side note: I currently sail with Ruffian Sea Dog sails, Imperial Sovereign hull, and Sovereign figurehead. I have thusly dubbed my ship, the Royal Breaker!

C4TCH XXII
    C4TCH 22
    XBOX
    EST
    Alpha, beta, 40+ hours release build.

I'm not going to lie I have no ambition to lead, I just want to join a competent crew with a good leader and be a team player. I've only ever played solo, 90% of the time and the times i have played with crews i always end up having to tell everyone what to do and organize. Im kinda burned out on calling the shots, i just want to be a gun for hire/ mercenary.

Gamertag: Hamsiu21
    Discord Tag: Hamsiu#6388
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played a decent amount till this point. I'm about level 20 with the free main factions in the game. I really love this game and try to play it as often as I can.

Gamertag:EpicBlues
    Discord Tag:EpicBlues 6184
    Platform: Xbox / PC
    Time Zone: Eastern Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since release, (mid 30s for all three areas) it's redefined gaming for me as I now game to just chill out, and enjoy the expirence rather then the outcome. Great Game/Adventure!

Gamer tag: Dad Crispy
    Discord: Dadcrispy #8776
    Timezone: Central US
    I've played since the first few alphas and have a great understanding of the game though i am only 37/37/31 i'm usually on when i can/feel like it.

Gamertag: OBJXIII 4 Prez
    Discord Tag: OBJXIII 4 Prez
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?
    Picked it up two weeks ago and I am 18/22/12 in each faction so far.

Gamertag: Vyse The Merc
    Discord Tag: VyseM4H#0006
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: mostly lvl 25

@zaakery

Gamertag: Evulm0nkey
    Discord Tag: Evulm0nkey
    Platform: Xbox One X and PC
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Play last closed Beta. Currently 27/25/18. I play as much as possible. At least an hour every day. Usually 3-4 hours on the weekend.

Gamertag: iMasterThief101
    Discord Tag: BjornDenBear#7102
    Time Zone: AEST (Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've only really just got the game with my best friend so the full release.

Gamertag: CptBlackCocc
    Discordtag: Kalzaazz#5679
    Timezone: UTC+1
    Experience: Have been playing the game since the second it was relesased

Gamertag: Angel0fDeath247
    Discord Tag: #5421
    Timezone: EST
    I have been playing SoT for about a month or so and have really been enjoying every aspect of the game! I am only 41, 33, 27, 0. But I am extremely excited to be playing with many more people! And always ready to help those in need and have a phenomenal gaming experience.

Gamertag: RadAtrain15
    Discord Tag: TheAtrain_15
    Platform: Xbox one (original)
    Time Zone: EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play as much as I can over the weekends for awhile now. I'm 21/15/15 last time I checked and I love the game and the community around it.

Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm 21/15/15 last time I checked. I truly enjoy the game and I play every weekend since I got the game.

Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: edt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 21/15/15. I enjoy the game and play as much as I can on weekends.

Gamertag: RareOcho
    Discord Tag: Ocho#1051
    Platform: XboxOne
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    1 Month - 17/15/25

@zaakery

Gamertag: VikingChooch
    Discord Tag:VikingChooch
    Time Zone: Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 26/25/23. Enjoying the voyage to Pirate Legend.

Gamertag: CaptainCapsize0
    Discord Tag: Arima#7737
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend