[The Iron Fleet] Official Recruitment Thread - Economy | Wages | Market | Gambling | RPG | Discord Community

Gamertag: Acererak7291
    Discord Name: DungeonDabney#0166
    Region/Time Zone: Texas USA, central daylight time zone
    Platform: PC
    Experience: I have 276 hours in the game, and I am almost to Pirate Legend, only need 6 more levels in merchant alliance.

Gamertag: Gabidoo76
    Discord Name: Ear to Sea Studio
    Region/Time Zone: North America / Eastern time
    Experience (if any) with the game: Played about a week now! (I LOVE IT)
    Additional info you may want to include: I Love the game with a passion, it is so incredibly entrancing and I cant wait to join you guys as it seems like an awesome concept ! :D

Gamertag: Black 7alon
    Discord Name: Talon#1556
    Region/Time Zone: North America / Eastern time
    Platform: PC and Xbox
    Experience (if any) with the game: Played when the game first came out, then put it down for a while as content was lacking back then. Recently getting back in to it and loving all there is to do now. I am rep 36 or so as of this writing in the three main factions.

*I tried joining the link for the discord and it said invalid. Would love an invite to start meeting folks

Gamertag: Mstr LunaSea
    Discord Name: MstrLunaSea#9194
    Region/Time Zone: Oceania GMT+10
    Platform: Xbox
    Experience (if any) with the game: played game solidly when I first came out for about a year. Recently returned about 2 weeks ago and have been grinding to get PL.
    Additional info you may want to include: Adult. Doesn’t hog mic. Super chill and friendly. Keen to find a regular crew to grind with.

Gamertag: LynchDrop
    Discord Name: LynchDrop#0137
    Region/Time Zone: Middle East/Gulf Standard Time
    Experience (if any) with the game: Pirate Legend (newly)

Gamertag: Godsbackhand343
    Discord Name: Godsbackhand#1334
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern -4
    Platform: Xbox
    Experience (if any) with the game: pirate legend, ok at pvp, good at the helm, social player,
    Additional info you may want to include: online every night after midnight.

Gamertag: mazhm
    Discord Name: Polynek#7607
    Region/Time Zone: Australia - AEST
    Experience (if any) with the game: Been playing since launch and want to hit pirate legend.
    Additional info you may want to include: