Sea of thieves VR version?

• Will sea of thieves have a VR version?
    Maybe for oculus Rift or in a long run going to Playstation VR, it would be awsome to play using VR technology and I know that Ps4 VR is almost off the table.

Views
  • I think it happen when they bring VR to the one. But my understanding it will not happen until wireless headset comes out to the market.

• @cckobi22

I would commandeer whatever tech I would need! That would be a truly amazing experience.

~Captain Maximillian Zeus:
    The Damned Rider of the Ferry

• I feel like it's not happening,

Just think of the motion sickness 9/10 people would get.

• VR headset and Dramamine bundle, think of the marketing opportunities! ;)

• @cckobi22
    For Playstation Vr do not even dream it haha.

But in short, the game does not require much power, it could be possible to see it in VR, that without a doubt, would make this game an unforgettable experience and in my opinion the best VR game.

• That would be an unbelievable experience in VR. That being said, I think I would get VERY seasick...

• I'd give a big thumbs up to anyone that could last more than 10 mins on a ship in VR without losing their lunch.

• i have a psvr( i love vr) , thought the same about sot...but the foresight would be to low, it would stressed me out, finding treasures with this graphic standarts vr has right now

• I'd like to know this as well. I'd love to enjoy the scenery in VR.

• @cckobi22
    But I have dreamed of something better than that.
    The Hololens could give an experience in video games with real 3D effects.
    Imagine you playing Sea of Thieves and see that the cannon balls come out of the screen thanks to the hololens, likewise with explosions, rain and more.
    It is something that occurred to me when I knew that the Hololens existed, I hope to see something like that soon in a game.
    would be AR instead of VR.
    Now that I remember Rare was dedicated to the development of Kinect and games for Kinect.
    He even made a game of Conker for the Hololens.
    I would not be surprised to see some of that in the next E3, just as they did with Minecraft

• @weedstar-deluxe That's mainly because it is PSVR, using VR like the Vive would greatly improve those standards.

• I myself have spent some time in VR and with some getting used to, and training your brain the fun you have is unbelievable. Motion sickness comes and goes for some, with most not experiencing it at all.. Also, dont knock it until you try it. VR with this game would be hands down one of the top selling VR games no doubt. Sooooooo beautiful.

• I would love be for this game, I got the vive and would love steering a ship in VR especially with motion controls. I personally don't get motion sickness but so know it's different for each person.

• Just curious, has anyone tried http://www.vorpx.com/ ?
    I have not and know nothing more than what I've read.
    Apparently it can turn a standard game into VR.

*Found thread on this. Saw it was not a supported game. Sorry to post.

• @twiggyrampag3 it just lets u play your game with your headset doesnt do [mod edit] for vr its just a virtual deskstop app like steam

• @Ryan0537 Your posts have been edited as they go against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Circumventing the Forum Profanity Filter

A profanity filter is in place to support our commitment to our community to create the world’s friendliest multiplayer game. Topics and posts which attempt to circumvent the filter will be edited or deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

Also, as this thread was over a year old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
18 out of 19