How to get access to the game?? :D

• Hi!
    Maybe it is a stupid question but unfortunately I do not know how to get access to the game
    See you on the water c:

Views
  • @slow3r1

There is currently no play session live at the moment, so you will have to wait until the release date!

• @psych0-knightro Oh okay, thanks!

• @edshep1410 so, how to play?

• @slow3r1

The only way to play outside of the Beta is to be a Pioneer and I believe these places are only open to Founders, however I would also keep yer eyes and ears on social media channels in case an open beta is announced at any point.

• @katttruewalker Okey, thanks

• I'm a founder . Would like to be a Pioneer tester .

• @yankee-r0b yes

• @yankee-r0b Ahoy there!

You might be interested in the following thread to learn about the Pioneer programme :)

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25337/information-on-the-pioneer-programme

• @yankee-r0b ahoy mateys!
    The pioneer programme is not for founders only.
    its for people that spend many hours in the game and report a lot of bugs and glitches and help develop the game only those people are invited to be a pioneer.

Kind regards,
    MrDutchGhost

• @mrdutchghost Ahoy!

What, in your opinion, is the easiest way to report bugs and glitches?
    Sorry for any ignorance! I'd love to contribute to making sure this game stays as perfect as it is!

Thank you,
    LimpLegLenny

• @limpleglenny you can do it in the game or on the forums, doesn’t really matter rare is gonna fix it anyway if you report it :)

• @MrDutchGhost I'll assume I'd post it in the Discussions Category?

Thanks heaps! Hope the seas treat you kindly!

• @limpleglenny Ahoy there matey!

We have a guide how to submit bugs, and the best place for them is the support system you can find out how to report them using the guide below.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/26918/how-to-report-bugs

• @musicmee Ahoy!

Awesome, thanks for the link!
    Apologies for going off topic from the original post hahaha

All the best!

Views
14 out of 15