You must be signed in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try again.(Ashbeard)

• I get this error message when i login.

You must be signed in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try again.(Ashbeard)

I didnt find Ashbeard in the known Beard Error thats why I am asking what to do.
    I already reinstalled all apps but i cant connect to xbox insider hub anymore (network error) i reinstalled xbox app, SoT and all other stuff but nothing worked. it was all working yesterday i didnt change something so im pretty sure its on their side.

Did somebody had this error code too?

Regards,

Views
    bug
  • The servers currently extremely stressed due to the amount of people bombarding them with connection requests.

This is causing the game to throw out a bunch of different errors. Some more common than others.

• @the-lion-turtle Thanks for the reply. I just thought that my error was something special with the ashbeard code.

• @artycave2898338 It's likely not. I've gotten about 4 or 5 different beard errors. The main ones are Bronzebeard and Cinnamonbeard but I've gotten Copperbeard and one other one.

• Got the same error massage here.
    The problem is im allrady logged in my xbox account - start the game - and get this error massage. I can chat with my friends start other games and stuff but as soon as i start SOT i get this massage.
    I allrady reinstalled the APP the game logged in with another account and turned of my firewall nothing worked.

Any solutions ?

• Same problem here. I tried reinstalling xbox,xboxlive, xbox identity provider, windows store, fixing the store with wsreset in cmd, reinstalling the game, nothing worked.
    The irony is that I can play on the same acount on my laptop and my brother can play on both, desktop and laptop.

• @thatgrismo It is weird, but make sure you are actually logged into Microsoft Live. I ran into the same problem and it occurred shortly after I logged in. But then when I went to the Xbox Live app it did not reflect that I logged in. So I logged in again and it worked. And I saw this on a few of the PCs the family was playing on tonight. Try it.

• I create another user on my PC and it's working now, you can give a try.

• I've had this same issue myself, since the previous beta... that or the one before that.
    @StonedPTR ... Do you play Sea of Thieves on your other user account then or still on your own? I might just try your idea there!

Thanks fellow scallywaggles!

Views
bug
2 out of 9