Sea of Thieves BETA not Starting?

• 5 hours and nothing solved...

• Odd the posts have died down everyone to salty to talk now?

• only us old sea dogs glued to screen

• I've been awake since 4 a.m. trying to get into the beta. Watching the forums and seeing the website and forum go offline several times... still haven't given up hope.

• @n-a-ii-m-a mine says I had to reinstall for some reasons problems since still not installed got to the end and almost finished and boom error

• This was getting ridiculous 4 hours ago.

• Rare posted on Twitter that a fix for the "too early" is rolling out in the next few hours:

https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/956254310731575297

• @n-a-ii-m-a Same

• @n-a-ii-m-a where do I get my COde from is it an email or in my profile?

• @djfunkytribe Where did you pre-order from? If the MS Store, the game will appear in your game library. If another retailer, they should have sent you the code already.

• Same problem

• @ionei-falcon I bought it from MS and it's not letting start the game at all

• @ionei-falcon It's in my game library + the Dog gear it but when I hit play it says start game isn't out yet?

• @khaleesibot I got an email back on 12/9/17 but after that I never got an email saying how to install the beta. It also isn't showing up in my insiders hub, Any idea?

• @battlestar2020 said in Sea of Thieves BETA not Starting?:

@khaleesibot I got an email back on 12/9/17 but after that I never got an email saying how to install the beta. It also isn't showing up in my insiders hub, Any idea?

Instructions to install can be found here!

• I don't even get "Too Early" message. I click on "Play" button on Microsoft Store and absolutely nothing happens.

• works for you? I have a gray screen and I hear music.

• this is what i see for about 2 seconds then it closes :(

10 hours working on a "fix " and still cant play it :/

• I'm so sad.... :(

• I pre-ordered the game on the xbox one back on December 30 2017, I have gotten all the other info about the beta I have the Black Dog pack that has the closed beta Access, but I have not gotten a code to redeem and be able to install the beta

• @khaleesibot I don't know if this is an issue for other people but the install instructions page says that people who preordered Black dog Pack on MS store for Xbox or PC should have a redeem code to enter. The instructions are unclear as to where to find the redeem code.

• @zz-wipeout-zz I'm waiting 10min and i see gray scree.

• not working still same issue

• I think this was down to me not getting my invite message. I go this last night, and it worked this am

• @geraldthegeek : I'm getting the same message again today when i try and start the same, see the battle load screen, then This app couslnt start. event log is Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.Wasserburg_1.73.5774.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!AthenaClientShipping as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:
    "193"
    Happened while starting this command:
    "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Wasserburg_1.73.5774.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Athena\Binaries\UWP64\SoTGame.exe" -ServerName:AthenaClientShipping.AppX71nyqgwbeqtn1kt08pbebnxnwefypt4b.mca

• @neashi me too how to fix????¿¿¿?????

• @bburnzloyer Ahoy there! The alpha and the closed beta are both now over so you will not be able to launch into the game.

• As the Beta is now over I am going to close this one down!

Views
694 out of 695