Fortune Beach Camp: Snuggler's Bae

• HEAR HEAR!

Fortune is happy to invite our Members and the Sea of Thieves Community to the First Beach Camp!

This Event is to be held at SMUGGLER'S BAY throughout the Closed Beta Week!

So, from January 24th 2018 to January 29th 2018, SMUGGLER'S BAY becomes the FIRST unofficial "SAFE" ZONE.

If you're looking for a good place to drop anchor, make your way to the Bay!

Stow away your Blunderbuss and Flintlock! Put your Cutlass aside! Bring your Cup and let's share many Grogs and Shanties!

Please beware of Impostors! If you want to make sure there's "friendly" people, come see us on Discord ! A Secret Pass Code will be given out! So keep your ears to the waves!

Fortune favors the Bold!

P.S. Don't forget to check out @Erinom3's Community Event!

Sirio Neruda de Bastille
    Captain of the Triumphant Hound
    Fortune

Views
  • Come join us at Snuggler's Bay!

• Let's hope this will be found on many lobbies, and not be attacked.
    Maybe i will find time this evening to have a look (and a full barrel of grog).

• @siriondb who is on now to crew up?

• @baxys11

Come check the Discord and you'll know!

• @siriondb I am sorry but Smugglers Bay is my favourite island, so ain't nobody making it a safe zone. When ya see my ship rolling in, be ready to test yer cannons!

• @nuclear-duke37

Hahahaha, don't make me laugh so hard.

If anything, you'll just sink like all the other times.

• What do you mean safe? if you're there it's not safe. :) /P**p

• @siriondb Oh gosh, I can see this one going horribly wrong haha. Maybe it's just the devious, bloodthirsty scalliwag in me but, this makes me want to Load the cannons and anchor at Smuggler's Bay for a night or violent tempered frivolity.

• Isn't the bay of Smuggler Bay in range of a skeletons cannon too?
    Also it's quite easy to find explosive barrels on the island, so this party could end with a BOOM, unless i am thinking of the wrong island.

• Wicked idea guys! Will partake when I get online today definitely! Will there be those mini umbrellas to put in my grog?

• @twitt116 I don't think he will approve bet hey, we wont know if you don't try?

• @jniflis As a true scoundrel, I neither answer to any man or woman, nor do I need their approval!

• @siriondb said in Fortune Beach Camp: Snuggler's Bae:

@nuclear-duke37

Maybe I’ll show up and teach you some manners on how to be humble.

• @capta1n-cr0ss said in Fortune Beach Camp: Snuggler's Bae:

@siriondb said in Fortune Beach Camp: Snuggler's Bae:

@nuclear-duke37

Maybe I’ll show up and teach you some manners on how to be humble.

Who are you again?

Views
6 out of 15