Parrots confirmed

• So, not sure if they have been confirmed at all previously by developers or something but in the news tab there is an article about SoT on Game Pass. If you look at the screenshot there is a bat (shown in developer update) but also what looks like a parrot:

0_1516741235820_c4caca26-27d4-40a1-b368-983e59ffdbc0-image.png

Views
  • You will find all kinds of hints like that in the promotional material and even in the beta. Good luck hunting them all down!

• @sundew-np If you watched the cinematic trailer you will not only see a parrot, but also a cat! That could be a glimpse to maybe pets for us pirates out on the sea! I am thinking they will be in the game.

• @killingcurse1 yeah, I don't know where, but I heard everything in the cinematic trailer will be in the full game

• @sundew-np I think I'm leaning towards that as well. Its a Trailer made by them, the creators. So, makes sense

• @sundew-np The Kraken Is confirmed. I saw it in a couple of interviews

• @killingcurse1 from what I've seen in the trailer, there's no new big shiny features (apart from the Kraken) but more just immersive features like mice on ships, more animals in general, instruments and stuff

• @killingcurse1 yep, I try to learn all of the new content being teased/announced, even if that means watching 1 and a half hour podcasts and interviews

• @sundew-np Those rats are confirmed, at least they should be. They were talking about it it one of their podcasts! They said the rats will come to the top of the ship based on if your ship is sinking.

• @sundew-np I have already done that, some more than once haha! ;)

• @killingcurse1 I try but I just don't have the time

• @sundew-np Your not forced to, and don't if ye don't want to. But the only thing I 'ave to say is that there is a lot o' information on their channel

• @sundew-np I will be adding a couple of Topics after the beta so, stay tuned. Might find something you want to know about or talk about

• @killingcurse1 I'm pretty sure I've watched every video on the channel at least once and examined pretty much every little bit of gameplay possible and I'll definitely keep an eye out when I play in the beta

• @sundew-np I didnt watch a lot of game play because I dont want to ruin it. And same here, I try at least. I'm just waiting for thier next video!

• Don't forget the Dodo's ;)

• @killingcurse1 said in Parrots confirmed:

@sundew-np If you watched the cinematic trailer you will not only see a parrot, but also a cat! That could be a glimpse to maybe pets for us pirates out on the sea! I am thinking they will be in the game.

ooo, cats, gotta have me one of those

• @insta-haze the Dodo's?

• @void-presence lol yeah...

• @killingcurse1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Sea-Thieves-Paul-Davies/d*/1785654314

• @insta-haze
    Or you can buy a signed copy from Sea of Thieves own store
    https://shop.seaofthieves.com/proddetail.php?prod=MS_SeaT_1001&cat=5085

https://bands-completelyindepe.netdna-ssl.com/prodimages/MS_SeaT_1001newnew_medium.jpg

(There is a bundle option too that comes with a shirt)

• @runic Definitely the better option, the Dodo artwork looks super interesting ;)

• @runic I plan on preordering that beautiful book tomorrow.

• @insta-haze I plan on getting that book. Its called Tales of sea of theives

• @runic The other book i plan on getting is "The Art of Sea of Theives"

• @killingcurse1
    Same (and the collected edition of the Sea of Thieves comic that starts coming out in march). I have preordered the art book from a local distributer too avoid missing out, but I'm hoping Rare might add a signed version to the store too

• @runic Nice, I am not going to pre order, I live in the U.S. Barns and Nobels has this stupid way of doing stuff. You ask them to get/hold a book for you, they don't make/let you put money down so if it's the last one, I believe that they can sell it.

• @killingcurse1 I am not certain if i want the comic, not a big fan of them anyway so. I'm probably not gonna get that.
    All I need is the game, The art book, and the tales book. I'll be set!

Views
10 out of 28