FOUNDER Beta instalation Question?

• Ahoy! all
    I was wondering if any one new if the beta will use/update the Technical alpha installation, or if it will be a new download installation.

Views
    question
  • @crimzanku I've not heard word regarding this yet, But I would keep the TA install there and ready to update just in case. ;)

• @crimzanku I got on my xbox today and it had an update.

• @lonegoatknifer said in FOUNDER Beta instalation Question?:

@crimzanku I got on my xbox today and it had an update.

There have been many over the past few weeks, I think the TA installation is still live for Pioneers so it's updated frequently with them... (Just a guess)

• @its-s****. That could be it. I don't get on it very often so it could be an old update. But, it was an extra 7gb so idk.

• @lonegoatknifer Aye, As was mine, But as the pioneers play during our down time to do additional checks, All I could think was that there may be updates etc. going on for the pioneers to check as it goes along, or to fix glitches they find during this time.
    You never know, They may be preparing our Alpha to be the Beta.

• @lonegoatknifer @Its-s every update that is pushed is a complete re-write of all game files so the 7GB update is actually just it redownloading the entire game.

• @crimzanku Thanks for asking I was just getting ready to type the same question :)

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi That could be it too lol, I wasn't thinking there was a 7gb patch, I genuinely didn't even consider the size, I just thought the updates as a whole were fixes as the game was being tested and beaten consistently by the staff and pioneers lol

*Ninja Edit:
    But that does make sense.

• @its-s****. The only reason i noticed the size was because I didn't have enough space for the download. It makes more sense for it to be something else. Besides, it probably would be a little early for it to be for the beta anyway.

• @crimzanku You'll probably get an email about it a day or two in advance like the alpha.

Views
question
1 out of 11