Can i play on the PC using a controller ?

• Can i play on the PC using a controller ?
    And if i need a code to the closed beta ?
    I pre order on Microsoft store do i need a code for the closed beta ?

Views
  • im pretty sure when u buy it itll download 24 hours before u can play the beta not sure about controller

• Of corse you can use a controller
    Here is how you do it

Hope this helps

• @jokerxfacexptx you sure can as @Zombie-P1ague mentioned! I’ve given it a go and works extremely well!! Exact same function and feel as playing on Xbox!

• The better question would be: Can you use a PS4 controller, which I highly doubt. But I have DS4Windows, so nothing to be afraid of :D

• I play with my Xbox One S controller all the time. There is an adapter called, "Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" that I use with it.

• @jcmdeadpool
    ds4windows is great when you already have a ps4 and don't wanna waste money on a x-one controller, but still want the console playstyle :)
    great u've mentioned it :D

• @vitix88 said in Can i play on the PC using a controller ?:

ds4windows is great

Is it similar/related to that horrible DS3 Tool?
    I am using the SCPtoolkit for my playstation controller, tried a few software solutions and i like the SCP by far the most.
    Dunno about the ds4windows though, probably works too as long as it has nothing to do with the DS3 Tool :D

• @wype0ut-ger It works good for me.

• @jcmdeadpool the DS3Tool "worked" too, but it was some kind of software-abomination, eating loads of memory and it was an insult to the eye. But it did "work" too :D

• @wype0ut-ger Well, I can play Assassins Creed (jeah, I do play it @AssassinsKing98) with controller and didn't had any issues with it.

• @jcmdeadpool you do? You never told me! Btw I still owe you that thing... I'll do that as a pastime. ;)

• @assassinsking98 Suprise :D

• I played using a DS4, and it worked fine even without any additional programs.

• @ninchilla Ah. But it didn't work without?

• @jcmdeadpool No, it worked absolutely fine - just plugged it in and away I went!

• @ninchilla Upps, Im sorry. Can't read xD Great news, thanks.

• @jcmdeadpool said in Can i play on the PC using a controller ?:

The better question would be: Can you use a PS4 controller, which I highly doubt. But I have DS4Windows, so nothing to be afraid of :D

I use mine all the time, I recently bought a Ds4V2 which won't work for some reason. My old one does though.

• @wype0ut-ger said in Can i play on the PC using a controller ?:

@vitix88 said in Can i play on the PC using a controller ?:

ds4windows is great

Is it similar/related to that horrible DS3 Tool?
    I am using the SCPtoolkit for my playstation controller, tried a few software solutions and i like the SCP by far the most.
    Dunno about the ds4windows though, probably works too as long as it has nothing to do with the DS3 Tool :D

don't know anything about DS3 bro. I got this because I have a ps4 and I used to race and play GTA V with a controller so I hooked it up via bluetooth, downloaded the DS4windows program and synced it. That's all, after that you're ready to play :)

• Dont know what DS4Windows stuff is, but plug the xbox control into the pc with a usb and itll just work

• @uvg-reign Nothing to worry about :D TL;DR Same with PS4-Controller.

• I ended up purchasing the Sea of Thieves controller because, it just looks amazing and 2nd... that fresh DLC that comes with it. Just think, when you're in game... and people keep asking.. how'd you get it... you can say... got the controller! ;)

Views
21 out of 22