What's Your Pirate's Backstory? Mk II

• @foxdodge said in What's Your Pirate's Backstory? Mk II:

@assassinsking98 Get The Behemoth on the phone and tell them I've got an idea for a new game.

And not a bad idea a that!

• The Rook

The Rook gained his infamy working aboard a Royal Navy vessel as a crewman. Born in Ireland, and "employed" by the navy at a young age to build ships he soon found himself older and strong enough to work on a galleon. During an infamous hunt for notorious pirates in the Caribbean, a larger vessel was cornered and run aground by the Royal Navy ship. Losses on both sides were great but the Naval Captain had won the fight and was about to fire the killing blow from the starboard side. As he took his breath to call out the order to fire, he felt the cold steel of The Rook's blade silence him. With a few shots from his pistol all the remaining cannoneers were felled as well.

The now freed pirate vessel heavily wounded slowly sailed to the ship to thank the young man whom had saved his crews life. With the final shot loaded in his pistol now held behind his back, The Rook waited until they docked to deliver his final victim to Davey Jones. "You all Sail for Me Now!" shouted The Rook, Royal Navy Galleon now in his possession and full pirate crew at his ready.

That was how The Rook, became the pirate he had always felt he was meant to be.

Should you find that a vessel has come to your aid, be weary if ye sees "The Rook" for ye debt to him will be paid.

• @katttruewalker Haha you have some famous friends, good to know! I wrote a story too long probably haha https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/45338/legend-of-brandy-a-sot-story-chapter-one

If anyone with these awesome backstories wants to cross paths with my pirate Brandy send me a msg or leave a comment! I want to add as many community members as I can. Got 3 so far :D

• He woke up on shore one day, remembering he was first mate, but couldn't remember his captain or crew.
    He came across a pirate duo one day, who spared his life and let him sail with them. As he couldn't remember his name, they named him W8 4 MEEEE due to the fact he was always screaming this as he was lagging behind.
    First Mate W8 4 MEEEE sails to the beat of his own drum. He cannot work with merchants as he's always late. Cannot work with gold hoarders as he's terrible with directions. Cannot work with the order as he has has anxiety about combat and is a pacifist. Therefore, he sails around aimlessly, hunting treasure from sunken ships, and exploring islands searching for clues of his past crew.

Views
73 out of 74