Pioneer program

• I'm excited to see if I get another invite! I feel like forum activity would be a major factor. But that makes me sad since I stopped posting to the forums once the Pioneer Category was removed.

Either way I am glad I got to be in the first Pioneer Program, it was a great experience that built a strong sense of community. I kinda wish I had something to show for it though. *psst Rare pls*

• I started an Xbox group for fellow pioneers to meet up. Sea of Thieves Pioneers

• @cobar1337 Many of the people in haven't made any posts on the forums so i wouldn't be worried.

• @earth-quakens They have an official one, they will likely send out invites to it when everyone's signed up tomorrow.

• The elders have you received an invitation?

• @sidious8888

Only some of us did.

A shame, really.

• we are a few to start worrying, now

• @nylewalsh @EARTH-QUAKENS you are not allowed to discuss ANYTHING from the Pioneers outside of the Official and specific Pioneer sections.

Anything that is discussed outside of the places mentioned to you would be a breach of the NDA and will likely end in your removal from the program.

• @drunkpunk138 said in Pioneer program:

Isn't the first rule of the pioneer program not to talk about the pioneer program? :P

Haha, I see what you did there....

• @slayr747 said in Pioneer program:

@cobar1337 Many of the people in haven't made any posts on the forums so i wouldn't be worried.

I wonder what they actually look at? Like you said, multiple pioneers have never posted here. They look at Reddit? Discord? Just play time and bug reports?

• @xcalypt0x They have eyes everywhere.. plus a lot of in gameplay data... its a secret recipe...

• @musicmee Lol, b****r that I spend all my time here when I'm not in game and it means nothing. At least as far as pioneer chances go. Talking to you guys is fun for me at least :)

• @xcalypt0x Likewise... love talking to you guys... love the familiar friendly faces!

• @niclamus Yeah, no. There were people who played the game in alpha for several hours, never said anything on forums/reddit and were invited too. Pioneer program is random and it has always been. Hell even I on my old account have been invited to Pioneer and all I done was play 2-3 hours every week when I could.

• Just play the game and u can be considered

• pourquoi tant de haine pour rien

• Sorry I m able to enter in forum I m enrolled in pioneer but I don’t see my invite in my messages 😞

• I would love to be a pioneer for this game. I am one of those who will love it no matter what. I loved this game in beta and when it first came out. Now they are doing all of these amazing free updates and I am so happy. This has been a great game for me! Thank you Rare!

• Hey bud, you should probably post that in the Pioneer section of the forums. You stand a much better chance of being helped there, and it's where we talk about Pioneer things.

• @drunkpunk138 i thought I had, cheers.

• i have played in the open beta and all the scale test i love this game too much some time's i would love to be considered to be a Pioneer

• @shinzilla14 it's not something that you can ask to be included within sadly unlike the Insider program.
    There are a fair few million players of the game and around 60k people on the forum, but less than 2.5k Pioneers.
    There are some criteria Rare are keeping quiet and sadly it's a bit of a lottery.

• Another Necro'd post from 6months ago!!
    @Deckhands

• @caisterkaos Please flag the posts using the ships wheel in the bottom right corner of the post and it will be moderated accordingly, there is no need to use the Deckhands tag in these situations.

@Shinzilla14 As we frown upon re-open old threads I will close this down, please let me know if you have any questions regarding this! Welcome to the Community as well! :)

Views
129 out of 130