Sea of Thieves Closed Beta FAQ

• @musicmee I preordered the game for my xbox about 3 weeks ago. It says it comes with the black dog pack (closed beta access) I never received a code for it.

• 15:09 can't play beta :-D

• @scotthg That's all you need. That should flag your device to be able to download the closed beta.

• @musicmee thank you for the reply. I'll have to try it again when I get home.

• Now i finally downloaded the Beta, and now i have the "too early" message!

I see a little progress in here! Ahahahahahaha!

• @khaleesibot nice to have beta testing session, but not without troubles. With my friend, we choose to sail on sloop for two, but we cant propose the voyage, first in gold shopkeeper, he said that he could not count coins a then if anyone of us propose a voyage the second vote doesnt count, so we cant start treasure hunt!

• @norixian hi thank you for the great advice, will i get access to the beta if I pre order ?

• @hhhack You need to download it from the Store.

@hhhack said in Sea of Thieves Closed Beta FAQ:

@katttruewalker I can't download because i don't have section "Sea of Thieves" in Xbox Insider HUB.

• Hi ! Not sure where to put this but I have some In Game issues : I can't hear others crew membres and I think they can't hear me. Also, I cant't use the text chat. Somebody knows why ?

• So i am considered a "founder" and had the game, but i downloaded windows 10 which uninstalled all of my games. is there a place i can download the game again?

• the NEW has been lifted but it says we are not allowed to upload clip from this game to Xbox live. Either give us permission or what's the point of lifting the NDA?

• @khaleesibot why does it still say this game doesn't allow uploads to Xbox Live? I want to share my captures. Does Microsoft not know the NDA was lifted? This is frustrating, my friends would like to see the game also.

• @KattTruewalker Do you plan start Open Beta Test?

• @hhhack Ahoy there, we've no word on this as yet, keep yer ears n' eyes on social media channels after the closed Beta has finished.

• Okay, so I'm not entirely sure why my name on here is TryingLeopard92, and I don't believe I ever typed that name before. Is it randomly generated?
    Additionally, I received an email for the closed beta invite, but when I try to install the closed beta client from the Microsoft Store, it tells me that the beta is currently unavailable to me.
    I have a feeling that it's not available to me because of some sort of account issue, like duplicate accounts, or wrongly receiving the invitation email.
    Please send carrier pigeon.

• @tryingleopard92 hello mate, gamertags are eandomly generated if you’ve never created one before. Also make sure you’re downloading the game via the Xbox Insider Hub on your PC or Xbox.

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Thanks very much! Super helped me because I was really confused to see that my name was totally random. :P

Views
471 out of 472