¿Next beta date?

• Hi guys! I have a question. I played the last alpha on December, and I loved the game. But I would like to know when it's the next beta, because I saw recently that they're going to be a beta this month. Anyone know something? Thx pirates! ;)

Views
    question
  • @mrfuentes07 We don't know the date of the closed beta yet. I am sure there will be a post here on the forum and Rare will also tweet it out when it is announced :)

• @ionei-falcon Okey, perfect, thank you so much for the info! :)

• @mrfuentes07 I think Rare needs to announce the date soon. I think the excitement level peaked last week when everyone was saying "very soon", and the level is going down the more days we go, not receiving the "very soon" announcement.

• hey! any way you could inform me on how to start a discussion? thanks!

• @wonkas-factory categories/pick area of discussion/click new topic

• 1/3 of January is almost over let’s get this beta train a’ rollin.

• @dark-shadow9056 thanks

• @wonkas-factory np :)

• @irishzomb HYPEEE

• yeah would be cool to know when!

• I just want to play now !

• I can't wait the next beta date !! I'm so excited :D

• Well if they stick to their January target it'll be sometime in the next two weeks

• So wait what happens if you signed up in the middle/late of December and pre-order it do u still get a chance for beta?

• @paybacksab888h As long as you pre-ordered the game you will have access to the Beta.

• @mrfuentes07 They recently released that it will be Jan.24-29th

• What is the next step another closed beta or open?

• @tooslowbrant

Why would you revive this dead topic? There is the release date of March 20th. That is your next opportunity to play the game.

@tooslowbrant said in ¿Next beta date?:

What is the next step another closed beta or open?

Views
question
18 out of 19