Customer Support needed.

• So I'm posting this here because the Customer Support section doesn't seem to have any clear method of support.
    When I submit to "I have a question", the issue always says solved, how am I supposed to get my issue resolved if the Support Agents think my issue is already solved when is obviously not?
    Here it is:

After having participated in the Alpha, I should have the founder badge, which displaying on my account settings, however not on the forums. The issue with this is I don't have access to NDA forum content, where I can post suggestions and whatnot.
    I have tried previously with a moderator to help get this issue resolved and followed their "help" thing that's not so helpful.

It's past the holidays, I would really appreciate some customer support already.

Views
  • Try this thread m8 - https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/21795/have-you-got-issues-with-forum-technical-alpha-access

• @ultimate-powa I understand how frustrating it can be. I know you already tried some stuff with "a moderator", but humor me. Try logging out, clearing your browser cache, and logging back in. Next, try to update your browser. Let's see if we can get this working for you. :)

• @ultimate-powa

@khaleesibot said in Happy Holidays 2017 From Rare!:

All Customer Support tickets will be automatically closed over the break, so please save your queries for when the studio re-opens.

See you in 2018!

• currently a forum bug going around.

• @micronexum This is not a forum bug.

It is intentional as mentioned by @lizalaroo. Rare has been on holiday and will be updating the support page for the upcoming Beta, so closed the ticketing system temporarily until then but left the support resources sections available.

• @jediknightxiii I am talking about Founders badge not showing for some of us

• Some players even lost their pioneer badges once alpha was over, like me. Cant get it fixed till support is back, since the logout, clear cache doesn't work.

• I wouldn't worry about it too much; the badges are just assigned through forum group membership, so once they're back on deck and aware of an issue, it should be relatively easy for them to get everyone sorted.

• Agreed their support is non existent.
    I have purchased the game twice and have downloaded it to one PC without problem but it won't even start to download on my son's PC which is an identical system to mine (identical twin PCs). I have been trying for over 6 hours now despite it clearly saying that he owns this product right above the "Download" button.

Sorry for hi-jacking your post but there aren't any create new post links on here, only "reply" to existing threads.
    Their whole marketing and online communication has been pathetic. Everything says "Xbox One exclusive" and hardly a mention for PC including the pre-order bonus for xbox players. W*F is with that c**p?

Australians pay and extra $25 over the current exchange rate. Why?
    US$60 = AUS$75.11 not the AUS$100 they have been charging. Which means I was shafted an extra $50 on top of it not installing on my son's PC.

• @nanach your badges are showing

• yall should add whole lot more stuff to this game like you can build things on this game. and yall should make the server where if 4 peoples want to be sloop they could. and also what-what if someone gets pirate legendary. after a while, this is gonna be boring to tell you the. all you do is just ride a boat find treasure fight. its gonna get boring after a while so please do something about this game

• Since i cant figure out how to exactly post on this website im gonna post here.
    I logged in and all of my money is gone. I had over 1 million in gold and i log in to find my gold at 0.
    What the hell. How do i fix this, were is the support

• @dripwtronyadotr Ouch.
    Sorry to hear it mate. I'm also sorry that there isn't a support forum.

The best I can offer is to write a support ticket (aka complaint) and wait a few months for any action to be taken, such as them marking your complaint as "resolved" even though it hasn't been addressed yet. :/

" Please take a number and join the queue. Next? "

• You have experienced the myth that is customer support, you send in a ticket get back a copy and paste reply that says they are looking into your issue and/or the ticket is closed saying that it is resolved.

Views
1 out of 15