[Mega Bread] - I had a bagel

• Hi everyone. I had a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast this morning.

Views
  • @sappyelephante Toasted? Whole wheat??? With Raisins?!?!

THE PUBLIC DEMANDS ANSWERS

• @erikinthebakery and to the ENTIRE PUBLIC, it was an everything bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese, toasted.

• Everything Bagels are the best bagels. Nothing else can compare.

• On today's episode of what I had for breakfast...
    Alas! Yet another everything bagel with cream cheese!
    alt text

• Wow, you got me hungry!

• @sappyelephante Can't wait til tomorrows update ;)

• In the UK we don't have everything bagels in the UK, I literally had to Google them.
    You reminded me that I have some cinnamon and raisin bagels in the kitchen to eat!

• @khaleesibot They're not bad. My second favourite but I love Blueberry Bagels. In fact put Blueberries on most things and it will be my favourite.

• @khaleesibot That's a shame. Everything bagels are quite literally the best bagel and can be used for just about anything.

• @wargrym said in I had a bagel:

In fact put Blueberries on most things and it will be my favourite.

Mmmm...blueberries are SOOO good!! I've got 7 different kinds growing in the backyard!

• @khaleesibot said in I had a bagel:

In the UK we don't have everything bagels in the UK, I literally had to Google them.
    You reminded me that I have some cinnamon and raisin bagels in the kitchen to eat!

I wish I could up vote and down vote this. No everything bagels in the UK!??!!?!
    You need to start the voyage of the everything bagel ASAP.

• Day 3:
    alt text

alt text

• I had an apple fritter, maple bacon doughnut and cinnamon role.... I am an elf, got to stick to the first major food group. SUGAR....

• I nominate this thread for best thread 2017.

Better than Pugs.

• Salt bagel, smoked salmon, cream cheese
    Coffee with one milk

• @siriondb said in I had a bagel:

Better than Pugs.

Also, I agree. Everything bagels are amazing. It's a shame that in the Netherlands the choice of bagels is limited.

• I love that this thread has lasted this long

• Bagels are boring compared to donuts. It's not exactly in the same category but still, it's round and it's food.

In France we don't have Dunkin Donut's and that's the biggest tragedy of my life. On a side note, surprisingly enough, i found New York Dunkin Donut's rather lame, the best one being in Berlin. So much different topings in this one ! My god. So much topings. I nearly died from happiness that day.

• @fatsunnyspence
    It's because this..

Bagels are an undeniable love that is shared between us all.

• This one is for you @Erinom3
    alt text

• @sappyelephante
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO CUTE :D

• Ultimate Thread evolution. When Pugs n Bagels collide.

• @erinom3 This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them

• @fatsunnyspence
    sorry.. sorry.. let me bring it back to the original topic

• alt text
    @fatsunnyspence said in I had a bagel:

@erinom3 This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them

• Day 4:
    I usually don't splurge like this, but my wife really wanted to go out for breakfast this morning...
    alt text

• G'day @sappyelephante, no bagel for me but I'm having french toast with candy floss!

• @tartansnake-8 That ball of yarn looks really sweet.

Cotton candy (also known as fairy floss in Australia, candy floss in South Africa, the UK and New Zealand)

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok. Now I know it's really sweet. How did it taste? Never had cotton candy on top of french toast before.

• Haven't had candy floss since my last trip to 'ye olde' Goose Fair in Nottingham many, many, MANY years ago but now I want to find some just so I can try it on some french toast even though I know how sweet it will be.
    The Fair's been going for over 700 years now (started back when Edward Longshanks (of Braveheart fame) was king, but as a kid all we cared about were the rides, mushy peas with mint sauce and as many bags of candy floss as we could carry.

That fry up looks pretty good too. Might even make myself one this week....seeing as it's christmas ;)

• Our Christmas breakfast. Coffee cake, vegan coffee cake, eggs, sausage, almond kringle, orange juice, milk, eggnog, and some more drinks.
    alt text

But alas, the holidays are over, and 'tis now the new year. And life is boring again.

alt text

• Hey, at least they are the multigrain ones and not the plain, unsweetened oat ones.

• Requesting Update on Breakfast Thread.

2018-01-03 11:34 AM GMT

• @SirioNDB
    2018-01-03 2:34 PM GMT (7:34 AM local).
    Left over corn fritters for breakfast this morning... sad to say I ate them before I took a picture so...
    alt text

• @sappyelephante

Wow! Those look delicious!

I now want that (or samosas).

Views
1 out of 124