Welcome to your new General & Off-Topic Forum!

• HI! I can`t launch the game after patch. Last weekend it worked but now it only shows the icon and closes the game instantly

• For gamers on Xbox One. Have you lot got 2 SoT game tiles? One saying Closed Beta Test. Other says SCALE TEST. Yes my game is updated. So which one are we supposed to be testing?

• Has anyone pre ordered from best buy and If so did you get a beta key?

• Would love to see Dice games on board ship with wages while travelling a distance,maybe have a mechanic to repaint your ship after a heavy sea battle to cover up all the holes. LOVE the game,ive waited for a game like this for many years,looking forward to release :)))

• hello
    does somebody know how find kraken??

• Ahoy, game not available in the Windows store for Ukraine.

• @musicmee
    Hello
    please simple answer.
    Wearing things or things to improve the boats, HAVE ANY BENEFITS or just a visual bonus
    For example, a new sail sails faster ...
    thank you

• @nicolopica Ahoy!

Just a visual bonus... but I do like standing out from the crowd!

• @musicmee I want a simple answer
    today you just want the sea of thieves not to fall?

• Hello, I just did a skeleton fort and after we got all of our stuff the kraken appeared I think this is BS. If you could fix this that would be aswesome.

• Hi I'm from Malaysia i heard that this game is region lock but if I buy from US Stores using PayPal will I be able to play it?

• Ahoy @toweringivy2181!

Based on my personal experience in buying Xbox Digital Cards from the Online Store, the two pirates I bought the codes for in Australia and the UK, they weren't able to use the cards. I had to get my money back and wire them the cash for they can buy the game in their own region due to the certain blocks.

If it's a physical disc, it might work if the console can play the disc....

• Hey, I have a few ideas for new features in the game. I am a little unhappy with layout with the galleon, so maybe it would be cool if there was an option to costomize the layout of your ship.
    Another idea would be a throwable bomb. If you were to "zoom in" you could throw the bomb overhand, but if you don't, you would lob it instead. Maybe it has a 5 second, unchangeable, delay, and doesn't destroy ships.
    For my final idea, the parrot, as a weapon, you can't switch to it, but as a passive. It would reveal, slow, impair vision, and deal minute amounts of damage.

• @khaleesibot You [mod edited] up again why give us a update then take away

• @stoneruneox1000 I have moderated your post as it goes against the Forum Rules.

Obscene and Vulgar Language
    Swearing is not permitted on the Forums and a profanity filter is in place to block it. Attempts to bypass the profanity filter will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the forums rules going forward.

Thanks!

• @khaleesibot The game is still crashing, have lost over 40-50 treasures chest,25 skulls and 20 exotics at some point today. All that work lost!!!! I AM TRYING TO BE A PIRATE LEGEND!!!!! Please fix it!!!

• @khaleesibot Hi.. why i can't make any post here?

• Hello there!
    Just one question, Duke is missing... and i have a lot of bilge rats coins... now where i can spend it on ?
    Can you put some ghost of Duke? ... To try to exchange my coins?

• @garbopt said in Welcome to your new General & Off-Topic Forum!:

Hello there!
    Just one question, Duke is missing... and i have a lot of bilge rats coins... now where i can spend it on ?
    Can you put some ghost of Duke? ... To try to exchange my coins?

Duke is currently missing, he may be back for Cursed Sails but we will have to wait and see in what way he's back!

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Thank you for you reply! YOUR AWESOME!

Views
52 out of 56