We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha

• @khaleesibot Thanks so much for this amazing Alpha session. Sea Of Thieves going to be the most huge pirate game ever created!

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!

• My crew The Hurdy Gurdy Pirates and I thank you for the chance to sail the seas on our ship the Golden Gurdy, swashbuckling threw tons of adventures. Cant wait to get out there and rule the seas in the beta and next the full game!

• @khaleesibot It was lovely being part of this community and I hope to see everyone on the seas in the not so distant future!

• Well this is a bittersweet goodbye for me to the TA! It sucks that there will no longer be any alpha sessions to look forward to and all this hype over the release notes every week and finding the little tidbits that the art team sneaks in there!

However as a Deckhand... oh boy howdy hallelujah!!!! No more alpha invite issues or access issues. I can’t say that’s not an exciting part of this forsure!

Bring on the Beta!

• Goodbye alpha :'(

Welcome beta!! :D

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi

You and the rest of the @deckhands have been amazing to keep up with all of us sassy pirates and been a pleasure to meet each of you.

Now for a short break till the closed beta where more info may or,may not be posted lol ;)

• It was AMAZING! We enjoyed a lot during this week! A big thank you from the Brazilian pirates.

• @drbullhammer You have a Founder badge, matey. At least, I can see it on my end.

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Enjoy a looong and VERY merry Christmas break matey, you deserve it. All you Deckhands. But hope to still catch you all around the forums.....just at a more 'sedate' pace ;)

• Thank you so much for allowing me and so many others to test Rare's Wonderful game! I will never forget all the good times I've had playing sea of thieves! I'd like to especially thank @Capta1n-Cr0ss as he is probably the best random encounter I've had while experiancing this master piece of a game.
    <<<
    Sea of thieves is a game I'd love to see strive forward to gain a huge following.
    From the bottom of my Heart; Thank you @Rare-Employee and Thank you everyone for making this such a good experiance and memory! I hope and wish Sea of Thieves the best as it rolls into the new year!
    Thank you and have a Happy Holiday ❤️

• @drbullhammer You should worry more about your Pug badge hahaha

• I only could play this week but i had alot of fun ^^

This game is pretty awesome

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

However as a Deckhand... oh boy howdy hallelujah!!!! No more alpha invite issues or access issues. I can’t say that’s not an exciting part of this forsure!

This rings true from us in the Xbox club too! I welcome the ease of access the Beta will bring too.

• @drbullhammer said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@dhg-ixxrmacxxi how do I get my Beta badge to show up? Did this mean I won't be able to play next month?
    alt text

I’ll give you a Beta Badge when you give me 10 Chests of a Thousand Groggs... oh wait we can’t access the game... shucks... guess we will have to wait until we can... oh wait that’s Beta!! Would you look at those coincidences.... hmmm ;) :P

• @wargrym said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@dhg-ixxrmacxxi Enjoy a looong and VERY merry Christmas break matey, you deserve it. All you Deckhands. But hope to still catch you all around the forums.....just at a more 'sedate' pace ;)

We have been informed that if we Deckhands even so much as load the SoT website on Christmas Day @Muse986 will be extremely disappointed and angered at us... which we have heard is not a good thing!

• It's been an awesome alpha thanks Rare

• When will we have chance to play again?

• can't wait till the beta to play the game again :D

• @ii-mikez-ii said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

This rings true from us in the Xbox club too! I welcome the ease of access the Beta will bring too.

I stepped in there for a night last week to alleviate @Zoream for a little while and managed to keep up with the chat.... however I completely forgot there was an activity feed... no idea how you guys manage both!

• Aye Aye
    Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha was Fantastic , I can't wait too March 20th 2018 I'm gonna play this non stop.
    See you all on the high seas next year me Heartie's☠️.
    Merry Christmas🎄

• There be new wondrous waters to tread from here on out. AVAST YE SCURVY DOGS! PREPARE YER SELVES FOR THE BETA!!!

• Great game. I'm excited to help promote it. I'll be sure to send you guys some feedback as well.

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@wargrym said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@dhg-ixxrmacxxi Enjoy a looong and VERY merry Christmas break matey, you deserve it. All you Deckhands. But hope to still catch you all around the forums.....just at a more 'sedate' pace ;)

We have been informed that if we Deckhands even so much as load the SoT website on Christmas Day @Muse986 will be extremely disappointed and angered at us... which we have heard is not a good thing!

pssst @DrBullhammer @Erinom3 you here that? No Deckhands Christmas day. Unleash.....

Pugmageddon!!!

• @drbullhammer said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@dhg-ixxrmacxxi wars have been started for less! I shall remember this day, this spark that ignited the war of 10,000 Grogs!

Oi are we starting a war? Just ask @Pikaaroon what happens to those that pick a fight with me!

• @khaleesibot How long do we have until we can't post anymore feedback in ye forums? I still have 2 posts planned for today, yarr! :o

• @wargrym said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@wargrym said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

pssst @DrBullhammer @Erinom3 you here that? No Deckhands Christmas day. Unleash.....

Pugmageddon!!!

We will come back with all the turkey and hame fueled energy and out-pug, our-pun, and out-style you all!

• It was a great alpha, looking forward to the beta and then release!

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi - It's an interesting task! They really need some heavier moderating tools in there honestly. It just becomes a mess after a while in that feed.

The chat is alright to keep ontop of though, like you said.

• I wish to thank Rare for the opportunity and a great alpha! Also, I would like to say thanks to everyone I came across on the high seas for the most fun I have ever had in a game :D

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Challenge Accepted.

• I had a blast this weekend playing with my friends. I simply cannot wait for more to come. This game has a lot of potential if you guys can add more stuff to keep people vested!

I love the sailing, the environment, and the mechanics so far. Here's looking to the horizon for more!

• I wish to thank Rare for the opportunity and great alpha! Also, I would like to say thanks to everyone I came across on the high seas for the most fun I have ever had in a game :D

• Thanks to all Sea of thieves staff for this awesome game , Rare you're are the best , see all mate in the next beta test ahoy !!!

• Thanks for the Alpha invite. Huge amount of fun was had. Even when I was naked and weaponless just sailing the seas!!!

• @wargrym

Views
1 out of 530