We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha

• Was playing to the end and this news makes that final fade out as the session came to a close all the more poignant.

Still, I had a great time and really enjoyed helping test the game and seeing it develop.

Here's to everyone I happened across in the Alpha and I look forward to meeting many more in the Beta! raises tankard

• It's been an honour a privilege, and an absolute pleasure. Thank you for the year Rare, Deckhands and the whole community. Can't wait to see what the Seas have on the 2018 horizon.

• I'd also like to say thank you. Thank you to Rare for an incredibly fun game and the opportunity for us to contribute to it, to all the deckhands for their support and to all the players for an unforgettable experience, can't wait for the closed beta (and the full game, at that)!

Merry christmas to y'all, see you on the seas of 2018!

• This thread is bringing a tear to my eye.

• T'was a blast indeed

• It's been an honor and a privilege to finally have been a part of the technical alpha for the game. Although it was only for one week and I'm sad that I can't participate in other alpha sessions like I thought I couldn't, I enjoyed every minute of my experience in it and I hope my feedback helps to the success of this game. I'm looking forward to playing with you all in January during the closed beta and let it bring as much success as the alpha did.

I would like to thank the developers and the people of Rare for making such a wonderful game and for letting me be a part of the development of it. @khaleesibot I see success and riches for Rare in the future and this game :) Cheers to everyone who participated in the technical alpha and to a bright beta session.

• Thanks for this acces on your alpha, my session hype me more and wait for see the beta !

Happy christmas :)

• Thank you Rare, the alpha was a great and fun experience. Looking forward the beta in 2018 :)

• I enjoyed it! Excited to try the Beta!

• @khaleesibot

Thanks for having us and giving us the opportunity to play this amazing game! The wait for release will be hard but worth it!

• @glitterqueen86 you are already a founder and yes you get into the beta my friend . happy days !

• An amazing experience this Alpha has been thus far. I cannot wait to see what 2018 brings for SoT!

• @lifewcoke said in We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha:

@khaleesibot With the TA ending, does that mean we will FINALLY get some fun stats?

We're sending out some community stats about the Technical Alpha in an email, so keep watch for that :D

• @khaleesibot These 6 months I got to play in the TA were some of my best in my whole life of gaming! Thx for the oppurtunity and I cant wait for more!

• Thank you for allowing us to play this fantastic alpha!

• Thanks of the alpha invite!

I'm not sure, where and who to ask for help, since I can't access the alpha Forum (login inside game worked fine and I tried the FAQ solutions / cache clear)

Gladly I would like to give a detailed feedback, though I'm not sure it's allowed outside the alpha technical discussion (if the problem is fixed I will).

So the best and worst experience I had.

Observing a sunset was truly epic, especially the water reflection. Few games pull off to freeze a player in awe.

I hope the meele combat becomes better, I didn't experience it to be very engaging nor intuitiv.

Cheers

• Goodbye and thank you for the fun times and the chance to be part of a great community

To all my friends and fellow pirates I have meet on here have a wonderful Xmas and new year and we will sail again in 2018

Thanks rare and deck hands for the efforts @Deckhands

• it worked fine for only 3 days, it was supposed to be 5 T_T, anyway i hope there will be most of the new features that we see in the trailer for the beta and i hope it will stay more than 2.5 days ^^ and this time, make sure the servers are ready to handle the mobs

• It has been an incredible voyage. Thank you guys for being so devoted to making a great game. I'll see you on waters of new horizons in 2018!

• @khaleesibot

In all my long years ( there have been many I can assure you ) this game has been the most fun I’ve had! I cannot wait to explore and experience what you all have in store for us. Cheers!! 🍻

• Looking forward to the game release.
    Sad I was not able to participate in the last couple sessions, it for sure it is on my must buy and force friends to buy list :)

• What a wonderful experience..
    Thank you

• I enjoyed SOT can't wait till it comes out

• Thanks for all the fun! Can't wait for more!

• Loved the alpha! Looking forward to playing the beta and seeing new features!

• Gonna miss the regular alpha sessions. Already can't wait for the next time I can hit the seas in the beta.

Will the NDA be lifted when the beta happens? Can't wait to share my love for this game with others outside of telling them "Hey you should sign up as an Insider."

• Didn't get to play as much as I would've liked, but what I did play was great and I look forward to more! Thank you!

• Thanks for the opportunity to try this awesome game out. Can't wait for the beta and full release. Happy new year guys

• Firm handshakes to the sea of thieves developers team

• @khaleesibot thank you for allowing me to be part of the alpha from the third play session on. It’s been amazing seeing the development!

• Farwell Alpha you've been such a great one! I really enjoy play it and it was just an alpha!!
    Can't wait to test more and more and finally play the game full!

Like the one said: I'll be back! :p

• Ahoy Mates! It was a pleasure being part of this experience. Cant wait to see what the new year brings and blessings to all on our journey ahead".... :)

• Amazing experience so far, thank you Rare!

• Thanks for the chance to shape the game. Although I was only able to play in one Alpha session I still had a blast. Part of me didn't want to play another to spoil the surprise of the game. I'm really looking forward to sailing the seas with my jolly crew!

• @khaleesibot Thanks for the great time! Looking forward to the beta and the final release, and hopefully dragging some friends from other games along on my future journeys.

Views
1 out of 530