We're waving goodbye to the Technical Alpha

• Sad to see a segment end but nothing last forever was glad to play with my friends during 2016, where does it say founder exactly?

• It is this good already and it is only the alpha

• Being invited to play the alpha was great! Really loved seeing the game grow, and hopefully see it grow further after launch.

• I had a lot of fun playing Sea of Thieves, and I can't wait until they launch the closed beta, and even better, the full game!

• Thanks forgiving me the chance to play the game the day the alpha closed. Not getting a copy of this game now.

• Lol I’m so mad I only just realized that I got invited to the alpha two days ago , I had ONE good day of playing but unfortunately never encountered another player :/ . Can’t wait for the beta to open up .

• I desperately miss my sloop, miss the sea and his waves, miss the islands and the skeletons (what does remain of an adventure without the bad guys?), miss my cannons and the other ships i shoot to and even the ones that shoot me back, often sinkin me. I love you, Rare.

• Had a great time cant wait for the next chance to play :D

• Can't wait till launch!

• @khaleesibot many thanks to the Rare team for the opportunity to playtest this awesome game. Really looking forward to what comes next from SoT.
    Happy holidays everyone.

• Thank you for a great game and allowing us to help shape the final product. I can't wait to start playing the beta!

• can not wait till the game come out

• how come i didn't get the founder badge? i played alpha and pre-ordered :(

• Happy holidays, Rare employees. Can't wait for 2018!

• Great Experience so far! Thanks to rare and the whole team behind this game and forum.

Merry christmas and best wishes for 2018!

• yo... I'm having withdrawal syndrome simptoms.... when's the closed beta again?

• Ah, its so sad to say goodbye to the alpha but yet im excited to see the final release of the game, because ive preordered my copy of the game, and to hopefully be apart of the closed beta.

• Does anyone know when the beta will go live???

• Great! I can't wait!

• And hello to the closed beta

• Thanks for the lovely experience and being a part in this awesome community cant wait for 2018 and to all my fellow pirate and at Rare i wish u all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year
    alt text

• @khaleesibot I am hooked pre-ordered and ready for the Beta see you all on the seas next year.

• It was amazing.. can't wait for some more sailing

• This game is sliced bread!! I was so excited to get the invite to play the Alpha. The whole experience was awesome!! I cant wait to come back for the beta and other oppurtunities. Hurry up 2018 Beta Im having withdrawls hahahah. Cheers

• Thanks SoT Tech Alpha 😢. Thank you so much.

• Can't wait to get back into getting more booty. So far awesome game.

• Looking forward to 2018!

• Well good bye technical alpha. You were a fine fickle beast. Good to see the progression the game has made in his early build. Can’t wait for the beta and final version in March. Look forward to running into some of you on the high seas.

• After watching as much gameplay online as I could and soaked in as much knowledge and came to sign up. Unfortunatly not in time... hopefully I get a shot at the beta but if not just another's copy of the game you have sold already

• @khaleesibot

Est-il encore possible de fournir nos idées sur le jeu et les choses qui nous semble importante a voir ajouté ou modifier pour enrichir l'expèrience ou la rendre encore plus motivante ?

Is it still possible to provide our ideas on the game and things that we think is important to add or modify to enrich the experience or make it even more motivating?

En tout cas merci pour cette charmante alpha.

• @khaleesibot Hello :D I don't have my founders badge... any chance I could snaffle it off of you please as I played every day in alpha and couldn't put any feedback on until today as I'vebeen snowed (no pun intended...it's XMAS!!) under with work :D

Cheers,

SE

• @str4ightedg3 Ahoy there, try logging out, clearing your browser cache and cookies, logging back in and refreshing your account page!

• @katttruewalker Ahoy! Thanks - worked a charm. Embarrasingly I work in IT and should have tried that first! bloody users ;)

• @str4ightedg3 Hmm, except I can't see your Founders badge....

• Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this amazing journey! Cant wait for the beta!

Views
529 out of 530