Release the Release Date!

• Definitely gonna buy one. Controller looks so tough!

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in Release the release date!:

@djslydeviant Same date and price for the PC version as the Xbox version! :)

Do you have any evidence of this? (anyone selling it would be great)
    I've only seen people talking about the xbox and windows 10 releases.

Im after a physical copy not a windows store app.

• @djslydeviant I'm not sure if you're going to be able to get a Physical copy of the game itself as I can't seem to find a Disc for the PC version. It will be releasing for PC the same day as the xbox version as it's Play Anywhere (digital version) compatible.

• Ha! Can’t wait for the full release in March!!! I preordered on the 11 of December and was wondering if I still have a chance or get to participate in the beta? ¡Thanks!

• @toastiechris agreed :) haha. Can’t wait to get sunk right at the ports by campers 👍🏽

• @evilmonkey96521 You have to have joined the insider program before 12/1/17. Im excluded :(

• Even though I got access to the closed beta (I signed up before dec 1st), But I'll pre-order anyway! I really want to get the game as soon as it comes out, and that black dog pack REALLY looks cool!

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in Release the release date!:

@djslydeviant I'm not sure if you're going to be able to get a Physical copy of the game itself as I can't seem to find a Disc for the PC version. It will be releasing for PC the same day as the xbox version as it's Play Anywhere (digital version) compatible.

Oh wow, that would totally suck, I've been following this game for over 11 months and getting my friends hyped for it. If it turns out they aren't releasing it for PC just the naff windows 10 store, that would be soooo infuriating.
    fingers crossed they actually release it as a game rather than just a (cr)app.

• @khaleesibot Cool !

• 70€ for a PC release! No thank you.

• @irocc0 Same for me!

• @khaleesibot

So I preordered today through the Live marketplace, will I still have access to the beta?

• @mrgrim67686 yes u will , now u just need to wayt :)

• @jokerxfacexptx

Thanks!

• @mrgrim67686 Np :D

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Amazon seems to offer Physical PC versions (DVD) but then it also says it is for Windows 7 which isn't correct....soooo mistype? or are they just hedging their bets?

• @triheadedmonkey Definitely a mistype on their part as it will not be on Win7.

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi yeah that's what I figured

EDIT: although does that mean there is a disc version for PC and they have just screwed up the details/description or are they just assuming there will be and making up the details to fill in the gaps?

• @triheadedmonkey That I don't have an answer for, I haven't actually fully heard of a disc version from Rare so there may not be a physical disc for PC, however there still can be.

• can't whit for 20th of march me and Mad Pirates are going to have such a blast on 20th of march. yyaay can't whit

• I still can't preorder damn ... it says not available ;/

• @f-bombr nice!

• I cannot wait either :)

Good times!

• Late but i can't wait!

• Looking forward to the full release of Sea of Thieves! =)

• Pre ordered and pre ordered and Broke till next time hahahah.

• Anyone know what the Game Disk Case is going to have inside? Like a navigation map or poster,
    (like Fallout 4 had the bobble head poster)

• Did anyone else notice the release dates for the new English dubbed episodes of "One Piece" correspondes to the release of sea of thieves? Good day to be a pirate on March 20th.

• @thats-dr-dro-2u meddl loide

• oh yeah me and my crew are ready xD awesome game!

• This remote looks awesome! Can't wait for the Closed Beta!

• #hyped4BETA

• I just testing my founder's badge :D

• Attempting to resist the urge to buy the controller... it's just so pretty!

Views
1 out of 242