Release the Release Date!

• The controller is out of stock already? Or it still isn't up to preorder?

• alt text
    Sorry for language, but does the controller have c**p quality joysticks like the Elite controller did?
    I bought an Elite 6 months ago and BOTH of the sticks broke this week, but i've only got to play it this month as i was studying for final exams
    Would be really happy to throw my money at the screen if the same won't happen with this SoT controller

• Do you all think there is going to be a collectors edition?

• Just preordered the game last night and charting my sails for that controller :) All aboard the "black pearl" of Sea of Thieves.

• so i preordered through the microsoft store. is there no predownload or are the errors im getting for downloading it a different reason?

• @asthma1 it isn't released until March so it's a bit early for pre-installing it....

• @triheadedmonkey i just wasnt sure if or when closed beta was released so wanted to be sure

• @asthma1 Closed Beta is sometime in January, I'm sure more details will be available closer to the time

alt text

• We can all finally set sail! I am thrilled to come across some of you on the open seas. I hope I have made some allies! 🤞😄

• @zettianauts said in Release the release date!:

@salem-vice I think The Canadian Rocket is trying to be funny, 'cause you didn't specify what clothing...

@Salem-Vice this^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

• Oh man I'm excited, especially for that closed beta since I still haven't played the game just yet.

• Ahoy!
    I was just wanted to ask a question regarding the SoT Xbox Controller, Was just wondering if one has to order it from my own country's version of the Xbox Site or if it can be ordered in from any country's? I've never bought items from the website before so I had to ask here. Does anyone know?

• Holy cannonballs!
    Listen, I don't have enough money at the moment to afford both the game and that awesome controller, so is there any jobs you guys need done to earn one? I'll swap the deck, oil your sails, scrub the barnacles, peel your bananas, polish the helm... wait, that sounds wrong... erm, wax the wheel, weigh your anchor-
    "That's not what that means!"
    Whatever, you wanna be sure it's heavy enough to hold fast, right?
    Anyway, like I was saying, I'll be glad to post evidence of job completion in public to get one of these controllers. I'm broke, but not proud. I'm also not broken, so if it real work, my back is strong and my mind is, too. Need a spare story line? I Write. Need a new puzzle? My wit is keen as my cutlass. You'd think with all these skills I'd have more money, but there's no option for "Pirate-Tech" on most applications. (Though I DID almost get a job setting up explosives, until I realized they were looking for a pyrotechnic expert!)
    Just tell me what you need, and I'll offer my services. You will for a time, in fact, be MY controller, all for the low cost of one controller. You don't even have to include the batteries.
    Awaiting your command,
    Captain Keyrlis

• @mad-mordechai
    *slides up next to you and whispers
    Psst! I will totally take that silly old controller off your hands, so as not to weigh your ship down. ;)

• @zettianauts
    Smarties pant. Like they explained on Silicon Valley about "hards on". Lol!

• Woke up to the news of the confirmed release date, very happy, will be getting my preorder in soon!!
    The controller looks amazing as well, very tempting!!

• This game is the best

• @sexytaco48 oo wauw u joined about a year ago and u have no badges how come

• I never known how to post on the forums

• I love the direction this game is going in, more and more gets continuously added to the game. When this game gets released in March 20th 2018 it will become a top seller.

• HYPE BOAT IS SETTING SAIL!

Also that controller looks incredible. I see one in my future.

• @khaleesibot My wallet is open to you Rare, please be nice to me

• @khaleesibot
    "I...
    got...
    my...
    invite.
    I would like to thank every pirate brother who stood next to me waiting for a chance like this."

• When does the beta officially open up?

• @kick-dickem4971 We don't know just yet, more news in early 2018.

• @khaleesibot

• Anyone here know if the beta is out yet or when it's coming out? also I soon can I access the beta if I pre-order the game?
    Thanks!

• @echuchi

The beta is not out yet. No official date has been given for the Beta except that it will take place in January. Yes, if you pre-order SoT you will have access to the closed Beta.

• @wymerz Sweet, I'm on xbox and if i pre-order the game now will i be able to play it today?
    Thanks for the quick reply!

• @echuchi He already answered that question..

• @mad-mordechai so yeah

• @echuchi No, if you pre-order now you wont be able to play until the beta is announced and have started.

edit: unless you signed up as an insider before Dec 1st, then you will be able to test the game within the end of the month.

• @echuchi

As @Mad-Mordechai said, you can pre-order now but you won't be able to play until the closed beta date is announced and has started.

• So it would seem that the xbox controller does work on PC...

Views
1 out of 242