Release the Release Date!

• I still think it's a bit excessive having to pay 75$ to get an exclusive costume, which is essentially what some players are going to have to do if you want it but have no use for the controller. But I get that you need an extra selling point, I just think it's unfortunate.

• @khaleesibot
    Is there a photo of what the ferryman outfit will look like ?

• @cnt-thelrox
    Aye, I bet! It's awesome, but when I click on the link I'm taken to my country's version and it simply says "Available Soon"

• @mad-mordechai you are paying for a controller, if you have no need for a controller then buying it would be daft

• @triheadedmonkey Exactly my point, problem is that the costume is exclusive with the controller. So I am guessing there will be no other means to acquire it then to buy the controller, which is unfortunate.

• @mad-mordechai so don't have the costume? I'd much rather have the $75 to be honest (but I do quite fancy a new controller...)....almost like buying a Mercedes just for the badge...The controller is Bluetooth/PC compatible from what I have seen if that makes any difference?

• @thor-von-blitz Strange. Well, on my screen it wasn't available anymore. I bought it thru the Microsoft Store aswell.

• Its as much as the game i guess ill just by the game lol

• @triheadedmonkey It would be nice to buy the costume separately is all I'm saying, maybe in a perfect world.. :)

• @cnt-thelrox said in Release the release date!:

@thor-von-blitz Strange. Well, on my screen it wasn't available anymore. I bought it thru the Microsoft Store aswell.

Huh, interesting.
    Maybe they made it so that one person can only buy a limited quantity of controllers to avoid poaching.

• Looks good!

• Hey, I saw that this morning there was an Amazon link for the Controller.

Can anyone help me out?

• @khaleesibot Do players get the pre order bonuses regardless of where they preorder the game? Didn't see anything about it on the microsoft page when I preordered.

• @mad-mordechai said in Release the release date!:

@triheadedmonkey It would be nice to buy the costume separately is all I'm saying, maybe in a perfect world.. :)

I don't understand this sentiment. It's an extra inducement to convince you to purchase this specific controller that is already twice the price of a regular controller. I'm sure there will not be a lack of other items/costumes for you to throw your money at.

• @musicmee Do you know when everyone can play in the tech alpha?

• @lol1itz1ryan Still no news yet... but there are not many days left in December are there??

Especially when you factor in staff probably won't be working over the Christmas holiday.

• This kind of sucks, I would love to Purchase the ferryman clothing set but I have no need or want for a controller. Sucks there is no keyboard or headset alternative...

• @musicmee true so hopefully i will be able to play soon and thanks for the help!

• @lol1itz1ryan No worries. Hopefully it is soooooon ;)

• @musicmee yeah xD

• @toastiechris yes i waiting for this all time :-D

• @khaleesibot
    My friend who just signed up before December 1st received an email saying he's invited to the closed beta yet I haven't received one. I know we all get access regardless, but is there a reason as to why some people may not get the email?

• @khaleesibot Darn you Mother of Dragons!!! My wife is throwing money at you like her favorite stripper.... Takes money out of wallet, makes it rain at TV here just take our money 💰...
    Who needs to eat... So going to be game poor over SoT....
    While we are at it can you have them make matching Microphones to go with the controllers.! ??
    🙀😼💃👯💏💖💋👅

• @grimreaper1342

Perhaps someone will sell their code for the outfit on eBay (if there is a code). That could be a great way of obtaining the clothing set without purchasing the controller. However, I'd still recommend picking up the controller.

• @musicmee is that seahorse unicorns 😍😍😍

• @techno-warwitch actually we don't need all the extra digital stuff, is there a different price and purchase options for just the controllers? @khaleesibot

• @f-bombr I'd argue they could've easily sold this without an extra inducement for people who play console or with a controller, as they would be buying this mainly for the controller. I just think Rare could've made much more from selling it separately, that all depends on the look of the costume of course, I don't even know what it looks like yet. I'm not concerned about there not being enough other costumes to choose from, it would just be a shame if the costume turns out to be really nice. :)

• @glitterqueen86 It sure is! They are beautiful creatures... but if you find them in game things have taken a turn for the worse!

• Question if I preorder the game is that for digital download and physical game?

• @techno-warwitch @khaleesibot also we like the after glow products, any chance they will make the eerie purple and green in an LED after glow products? Hint suggestion lol

• @musicmee guessing they are dangerous

• @glitterqueen86 I'll let you find out ;) But keep an eye out for them!

• Hmm. Not a good date, we are expecting 18th of march. But might be good anyway, I can have/take parental leave. Parenting in the day, pirating in the night

• @jovialqristof Congratulations Matey ;) to you both. 🥂

• @jovialqristof
    Don’t worry babies never come when they are suppose to. Baby might be early or a week late. Both of mine were 3 weeks early!

Views
241 out of 242