FORTUNE UNION | Legacy Crew | Social & PVP/PVE Events

@zingster-yo

That's cute!

Let me know when you set sail for your first time, I'll give you pointers if you'd like.

@siriondb
    I don't have to set sail, I have men who can.

@zingster-yo

Men who would follow an unexperienced leader into Battle?

Sounds like your sailors are la Crème de la Crème.

Avery would be proud to see that you bear the name of the Curse of the Black Spot. With all the experience that you have, it seems very much appropriate.

@siriondb
    Our guild is lead by multiple leaders no just one. We offer a community of multiple leadership styles not just one for most reasons . Diversity is a must and we will conquer all.

@zingster-yo What are you, a Team Rocket leader? :D

Break it up, people, break it up.

@zingster-yo

Aye. Think it's time ye moved along back to your own thread for recruitment. We all know you're eager to 'try' and sink us and such - let's save that for when the time comes. If any two people deserve to be shouting at one another, it's me and @SirioNDB

If us two can be gentlemen here, we all can!

@zingster-yo

Cool stuff, my little man.

Diversity is at the Core of Fortune and if you paid any attention, you would see that we are not a Fleet but a Union of Pirates, Crews, Captains and Fleets.

We work as a horizontal community and I am sure that if we looked at our shared experience and playtime, your Shanties don't amount to much.

I am excited to face all of your crew but I am pretty sure they won't come out with a positive experience.

Until then!

@siriondb @Capta1n-Cr0ss

You will both fail to our fleet, each of our crews will take turns tearing up your boats as you respond. The mighty have fallen before, and this game will be no different. We have found phasing techniques that you will probably adopt. Be prepared for Our song will be sung.

@zingster-yo

Again. We have gotten the message at least a dozen times spread across multiple different topics now. Let’s have a little respect and save the rest for the ocean.

@capta1n-cr0ss

It's fun to see that it takes someone a little "special" to make us agree on something ;).

@siriondb @Capta1n-Cr0ss

You know I was having fun role playing till we started throwing personal insults. You guys have fun being actually rude. Night

@zingster-yo

Didn’t insult you once. So why are you claiming I did?

@capta1n-cr0ss my apologies not you just accidentally tagged

@zingster-yo

Boy, if you can't take the heat. Get out of the kitchen, ya?

@siriondb you jumped in our discord to bother us, keep your butt on the forums.

@zingster-yo

Little man, it's been fun and all. I can see that you're really excited about this game and I want you to know that so am I!

Thing is, when during the day, some of your boys join our server to "spy", I kind of feel entitled to come in and mess around with you bunch.

Now, maybe you think it's all Roleplay and stuff, but so do we. We, at Fortune, are all up for this business of taunting eachother but we all know this goes both way.

Now, if you felt insulted by my comments, I wish to apologize. It was never my intention to hurt your feelings.

All in all, maybe it's time to take it down a notch because in the end, you don't have much to show for but your Keyboard Prowess.

As my dreaded rival @Capta1n-Cr0ss said, let's sort this out on the Sea of Thieves and keep away from eachother's Recruitment Thread.

@zingster-yo to be fair, forum rules say to settle things on the sea. Anywhere is preferable to doing it here in the forums as it is a violation of the code. The initial pug posts on your thread were all in good fun and you still had plenty of people joining your crew while it was going on. As far as I know we've stopped posting on your thread after the first day. I understand it's fun to go around, get in character, and challenge people, but I think it's run its course. It definitely has to stop on both of our recruitment threads. If you have a beef, I suggest you both settle it through private messages. Lets keep both our recruitment threads alive by cooling things off here.

If my members ever come in to discord for your guild please tell me.

I wasn't hurt by any means but once we throw any personal remarks that is the stopping point because it is going too far.

Just as long nobody gets hurt emotionally or anything I love have fun on the forums goodnight boys have work at 5 am.

@drbullhammer how will it let you settle it on the sea? Is there a way to get a 4 v 4 private game? Or something lol

@siriondb Ayyyye Matey! Me be interested by such a 'enerous offer! Me be 'lad to see people tryin' to build good communities! Me be raisin' my grog to this community! Cheers!

(in proper english: Hey man, very gald to see people trying to bring people together for a great experience overall, count me in to be present and supportive of your community!)

Everyone. That's enough. Seriously. We are all grown adults here as I far as I know. @Zingster-Yo @XXWjUsTiCe03XX go back to your own recruitment threads and boast about your coming glory as much as you please. @SirioNDB @DrBullhammer Keep your comments and your 'pug life' memes here [ it's been requested they be toned down by Deckhands anyways ].

Everyone agree to disagree and go your own way. Next poor post will signal Deckhands in here to get things sorted out properly.

Ahoy @qc-jj

Parles-tu francais?

I would love to see you on the Sea of Thieves, come join us on Discord!

@siriondb yes mon gars ;) Viens-tu de Québec?

@qc-jj

Yes! J'suis Montrealais! On se voit bientot alors!

@siriondb Fo' sure. Take care man, j'ai hâte de voir comment tout ça évolue. Ville de Québec for my part btw.

@qc-jj

Viens donc nous rejoindre sur Discord, on parle pas mal tous anglais mais j'suis content de voir qu'on sera plus de francophones dans Fortune!

@xxwjustice03xx it's a way of saying keep hostility to a minimum on the forums.

Here's the code

@drbullhammer so we can kill each other but not trash talk?

@xxwjustice03xx

As long as we keep it civil, trash talk is accepted. If we hold a grudge or have a personal issue with another Player, there's no point in bringing it to the forums.

That's why they say to take it to the Sea.

@xxwjustice03xx trash talk in game whilst killing each other.

@siriondb
    All around the world you say? Alright, sign me up. In New Zealand so time zones might be an issue, but happy to play with anyone.
    Full disclaimer, I'm the kind of nutter looking for fun in many places, I hear diving in to shark infested waters is exciting!
    If you are looking for setting up helpers then I can cover the southern seas from down here.

@chaos217

Awesome! Join us on Discord! We already have people from all around the Globe so far!

@siriondb um.... what is discord? I've never used it.

@chaos217 it's a chat service offering both text chat and voice chat. It can be used in browser, in a desktop app, or a mobile app. Here is a link to our server.