FORTUNE UNION | Legacy Crew | Social & PVP/PVE Events

@bandaido I will occasionally swap out your treasure chest for one of mine of equal or lesser value.

@bandaido I will also steal your crew members to help me win the race.

@siriondb even tho i'm yet to set sail in SoT count me in, if that's OK? :)

@alfa23

For sure! I hope you remembered to sign up before December 1st to get in the long-awaited December Play session. I can't wait, myself!

I'll throw you an invite to the club on XBOX!

Nautical racing could be entertaining. Could do two race types, with and without combat. Or a 3rd type where you can fight, just not with cannon balls.

@Bandaido

Or try to rig the race by having a stowaway that pulls the anchor of a rival team!

:D

That's what I was thinking about non cannon ball combat. Basically as the ships race, the goal is to try and get one of your guys to the enemy anchor.

Or even more complex races. Ships will race to a derelict ship, sink it and race back. This could be the new E-sport! and better yet with Grogg.

Make an obstacle course out of islands, rocks, and anchored ships. Have it work like a slalom course. See who really knows how to maneuver their ship.

@DrBullhammer

That would be amazing! The High Sea Drifters!

@drbullhammer lol can't wait launch the dogs of war!

@drbullhammer - Yeah there is all those rocks near to that one port. Have a set course to weave around those, and back and forth to the island. Could have some referee spotter ships in the water to keep cheating to a minimal. I think something like this could become a recurring event easily.

@bandaido you lost me at referee. If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

But seriously, have a couple of ships anchored around that mess of rocks at Dagger Tooth and you have yourself an event!

We need a fleet event ...Best drunken pirate diving contest

I did say minimal cheating.

@iceman-0007 said in Fortune Smiles Upon You! - Join Us!:

@drbullhammer lol can't wait launch the dogs of war!

I'm more like a Chihuahua of peace time skirmishes. I may not kill you, but I'll be enough of a nuisance that you can't accomplish anything.

@bandaido I agree with that. We'll make these events fair-ish.

@drbullhammer said in Fortune Smiles Upon You! - Join Us!:

@bandaido I agree with that. We'll make these events fair-ish.

Alls fair in loot and war :P Im more off i cheated fair and square so i win kinda guy myself xD

@knifelife and if cheating doesn't get you the win, cheat better.

@drbullhammer Exactly! Paha i will not be held acountable for others morality, thats there problem ;)

@siriondb love it awesome art work

@iceman-0007 seriously, that flag is awesome.

@iceman-0007

I'll pass the compliment on to my lovely partner!

Since this is a new community, we don't yet have enough players to form groups for the entire duration of a play session. If you're new and looking for some experienced players and none of us are available when you can play, go ahead and follow @lizalaroo . She always makes a crew making post and if you see it early enough, you might be lucky enough to sail with her and @KattTruewalker , and you'll definitely be able to find a lot of other great players. I also recommend following @khaleesibot for the most up to date info on when the next session will take place.

@drbullhammer
    We could also have gates to clear through and speed boosts.
    I feel like that would add even more fun to the race.

Fortune smiles upon you @SirioNDB for the positive community space you intend to create! Anyone looking for a friendly player-space should definitely consider joining these laddies. You'll have a blast, I'm sure!

I look forward to meeting you on the high seas, it would be a pleasure to play music for you all.

@drbullhammer said in Fortune Smiles Upon You! - Join Us!:

Since this is a new community, we don't yet have enough players to form groups for the entire duration of a play session. If you're new and looking for some experienced players and none of us are available when you can play, go ahead and follow @lizalaroo . She always makes a crew making post and if you see it early enough, you might be lucky enough to sail with her and @KattTruewalker , and you'll definitely be able to find a lot of other great players. I also recommend following @khaleesibot for the most up to date info on when the next session will take place.

Thx fo the recommendation

@erinom3 i would gladly join in with a keg full of grog and a singing voice, sounding like twenty ships crashing into eachother. XD

@siriondb very good

@muscular-pirate

Are you interested in joining, my man?

@siriondb Yes yes, I would have already sent you a chat message, I want

@xdeiuxeeditionx if by speed boost you mean paying another pirate to board my opponent and drop his anchor at a certain point, then I agree!

A good thing that I have to support! The foundation of the SoT community is already a very positive one and Sea of Fortune can reinforce all the great aspects of it and bring pirates together!

@SirioNDB does this mean I can stare at bulls booty all the time;)

@siriondb which leg do I have to cut off to sign up? Count me in!!

@devilstassia

Hell yeah! As long as it's consentful :3