FORTUNE UNION | Legacy Crew | Social & PVP/PVE Events

• @siriondb Ayyyye Matey! Me be interested by such a 'enerous offer! Me be 'lad to see people tryin' to build good communities! Me be raisin' my grog to this community! Cheers!

(in proper english: Hey man, very gald to see people trying to bring people together for a great experience overall, count me in to be present and supportive of your community!)

• Everyone. That's enough. Seriously. We are all grown adults here as I far as I know. @Zingster-Yo @XXWjUsTiCe03XX go back to your own recruitment threads and boast about your coming glory as much as you please. @SirioNDB @DrBullhammer Keep your comments and your 'pug life' memes here [ it's been requested they be toned down by Deckhands anyways ].

Everyone agree to disagree and go your own way. Next poor post will signal Deckhands in here to get things sorted out properly.

• Ahoy @qc-jj

Parles-tu francais?

I would love to see you on the Sea of Thieves, come join us on Discord!

• @siriondb yes mon gars ;) Viens-tu de Québec?

• @qc-jj

Yes! J'suis Montrealais! On se voit bientot alors!

• @siriondb Fo' sure. Take care man, j'ai hâte de voir comment tout ça évolue. Ville de Québec for my part btw.

• @qc-jj

Viens donc nous rejoindre sur Discord, on parle pas mal tous anglais mais j'suis content de voir qu'on sera plus de francophones dans Fortune!

• @drbullhammer so we can kill each other but not trash talk?

• @xxwjustice03xx

As long as we keep it civil, trash talk is accepted. If we hold a grudge or have a personal issue with another Player, there's no point in bringing it to the forums.

That's why they say to take it to the Sea.

• @siriondb
    All around the world you say? Alright, sign me up. In New Zealand so time zones might be an issue, but happy to play with anyone.
    Full disclaimer, I'm the kind of nutter looking for fun in many places, I hear diving in to shark infested waters is exciting!
    If you are looking for setting up helpers then I can cover the southern seas from down here.

• @chaos217

Awesome! Join us on Discord! We already have people from all around the Globe so far!

• @siriondb um.... what is discord? I've never used it.

• @drbullhammer thanks, I'll download it when I'm home and have WiFi.

• could you add me to your discord pls Worm Wood#0182

• I think i would like to join up with you guys. Why?

I love the name, simple, but right to the point! Makes me think of one of my favorite movies I sell the dead, where the local pub is called fortune of war.

Ive been holding off from joining designated fleets so far. I want to be part of a good fleet, one that's respected and feared (through awe, since true fear is through awe, and not fear of death/pain/punishment). A fleet that is righteous in its ways, respectful to the weak. Always willing to lend a hand to those in need, but terrifying to those who oppose them. Perhaps i can find that here.

Edit: Also im not much of a multiplayer gamer, so i'm not really familiar at all with discord.

• The scope of this looks amazing I'll def be throwing my sword your way as long as I'm involved in PvP all the way!

• This is awesome! I share the same philosophy! Count me in! <throwing dagger> alt text

• Whoah whoah whoah!

I wake up and I see that the Sea has brought drifters to our shores!

People flocking to our Discord and to this Thread!

I am happy to welcome you @NaNach and I can't wait to see your Pioneer badge issue get sorted out!

@Chaos217, I'm glad to see you've made your way to our Discord!

@Mukwiesel, finding an organization that resembles us is quite the challenge! I'm sure you'll fit right in!

@JAYDIZZLE-G Welcome! You'll find you fair share of combat and Fortune among us!

• This is an amazing proposition. I am intrigued by the possibility of an amazing community in the works. look forward to joining you in discord and on the high seas.

• Friday 5th of January 2018

Fortune Announcement II

I would like to begin this letter by addressing all of you Fortune Members and Sea of Thieves enthusiasts. I want you all to know that I am filled with pride as I see the Fortune Community grow day by day since it was first started on December 2nd, 2017. As I’ve mentioned to some, I consider myself fortunate to be able to share my passion for this world with Pirates such as yourselves. This universe is a chance for us to become the Pirates that we want to be and I’m excited to have the chance to experience this with all of you.

That being said, I believe it important that we reiterate who we are and what values we uphold.

Values

• Inclusivity: Fortune welcome people from all over and all walks of the sea! We share a passion for discovery and adventure! We desire to evolve in a diverse environment for that's what makes the experience unique. We wish to extend an invitation to all adults regardless of their culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender!

• Solidarity: Fortune is the promise of a partnership between Pirates! An oath to carve our names in the History of Sea of Thieves! A chance for Captains and their Crews to unite, fight and revel together! A vow to be there when the necessity arises and to accompany each other on our journeys!

• Sovereignty: Fortune wants you to be the master of your own destiny! It is of the utmost importance that every Captain and every Crew member are offered the opportunities to achieve the goals that they have set for themselves. You decide on your objectives! You decide on your Crew! You are the Master and Commander of your Fate!

• Respect: Fortune strives to be a pillar for the Community of Sea of Thieves. To that avail, Respect is at the forefront of our interactions and activities! Thus, we wish to offer the Pirates a place exempt from discrimination and prejudice based on culture, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and wealth.

I also wish to seize the opportunity to invite the Pirates, Crews, and Fleets of Sea of Thieves to Unite and Revel with Fortune and to join us in this Grand Odyssey!

As we reach the new Shores of the Closed Beta, the need for fraternization and solidarity will be felt. So to make sure we find ourselves among competent and friendly figures, let’s start organizing!

We will be holding Training Sails Sessions for those who desire to learn the ropes with the most experienced of us! If you’re new to the Sea of Thieves, this is a perfect opportunity for you!

Fortune Favors the Bold!

Captain Sirio Neruda de Bastille
    Commander of the Triumphant Hound
    Fortune
    https://i.imgur.com/pPETHS4.jpg

• alt text

• Fortune is a interesting wonderful fleet, it's not traditional by any means so calling it fleet might not do it justice. Basically we are diverse, strange, yet, fairly, positive group of players who enjoy the game and are united in our passion to have a good time playing the game. Fortune is essentially A Pug Relaxation Congregation. But, we don't take kindly to having our peace disturbed. We will find you and we will overwhelm you with pugs.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/f14rKleOPyTdu/giphy.gif

• alt text
    What ever do you mean??

• @SirioNDB
    I am old enough to play this game and I personally consider myself not a loud kid that screams but I don’t know if I have a high pitch voice because it is hard to tell myself. What I’m trying to say is there an age restriction to fortune. If I missed an 18+ I’m really sorry just wondering.

• @dinnerbone15

Ahoy! Fortune prides itself as being a very welcoming Community and we sure wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity to have a Brave and Valiant lad join our ranks.

I must inquire, how old are you?

• @SirioNDB

I’m 13 I know it’s pretty young but if I’m right I believe you have to be 13 and up. Well at least that is the age according to the ESRB.

• @dinnerbone15

Thank you for the prompt reply!

You are right saying that this game is Rated Teen! That being said, our Organization is for Adults (18+) as there are topics that are approached that are more suited for Mature audiences.

Sea of Thieves' world is constantly evolving. I am sure you will be able to find a ship to call home!

• @siriondb alt text

• Do you want to have fun in SoT while learning a language? Got the grammar and listening down for French, but don’t have a chance to speak? Think Japanese may be interesting? Well, I’ve got the event for you! International Nights will be different nights, yet to be determined, where a native speaker (or the most fluent in a group) will captain a ship and all those aboard will only speak the chosen language for the night. Don’t know enough of a language? Shy about speaking? Pas de problème (Not a problem)! :D The captains will provide a list of the most essential commands and also answer questions of what something means when you don’t know. Most of the people on board won’t be fluent and all members onboard will not judge you for a mistake in language. This is just a fun idea that will allow everyone a chance to practice or learn a new language while sailing out on the open ocean! Want to participate? Fortune will be holding these events once the full game releases. Join up to our discord now and be welcomed by a multilingual, multinational crew ready and willing to help with any questions and have fun! Have questions about this event? Either contact me by PM or on discord. If you’re native or fluent (or speak enough to run a crew) in a language other than English and want to participate, join Fortune! We welcome all! See you on the seas!

• @dinnerbone15 & @dark-shadow9056

I want you to know that I understand how the situation can be dissatisfying for you. I've been in your shoes a lot when I was younger. Hopefully, you both can form a Duo and become the strongest sloop on the Sea of Thieves.

The Kidd Brothers!

• @Capta1n-Cr0ss @SirioNDB
    Dang it! I missed all the fighting talk! Booo ill get in trouble if i kick it all of again l***o! But if it heats up tag me! Im a legendary keyboard warrior! XD

• This all sounds perfectly wonderful!
    Count me in if'n your still recruitin'! 😎

• @zenzuki

Join the Discord (https://discord.gg/4d3w3Bz)! We'll get you sorted in no time!

• Sounds like an awesome crew! I'm down if you'll have me!

• I'm interested in the xbox guild

Views
61 out of 262