FORTUNE UNION | Legacy Crew | Social & PVP/PVE Events

• @DrBullhammer

That would be amazing! The High Sea Drifters!

• @drbullhammer lol can't wait launch the dogs of war!

• @drbullhammer - Yeah there is all those rocks near to that one port. Have a set course to weave around those, and back and forth to the island. Could have some referee spotter ships in the water to keep cheating to a minimal. I think something like this could become a recurring event easily.

• We need a fleet event ...Best drunken pirate diving contest

• I did say minimal cheating.

• @drbullhammer said in Fortune Smiles Upon You! - Join Us!:

@bandaido I agree with that. We'll make these events fair-ish.

Alls fair in loot and war :P Im more off i cheated fair and square so i win kinda guy myself xD

• @drbullhammer Exactly! Paha i will not be held acountable for others morality, thats there problem ;)

• @siriondb love it awesome art work

• @iceman-0007

I'll pass the compliment on to my lovely partner!

• @drbullhammer
    We could also have gates to clear through and speed boosts.
    I feel like that would add even more fun to the race.

• Fortune smiles upon you @SirioNDB for the positive community space you intend to create! Anyone looking for a friendly player-space should definitely consider joining these laddies. You'll have a blast, I'm sure!

I look forward to meeting you on the high seas, it would be a pleasure to play music for you all.

Since this is a new community, we don't yet have enough players to form groups for the entire duration of a play session. If you're new and looking for some experienced players and none of us are available when you can play, go ahead and follow @lizalaroo . She always makes a crew making post and if you see it early enough, you might be lucky enough to sail with her and @KattTruewalker , and you'll definitely be able to find a lot of other great players. I also recommend following @khaleesibot for the most up to date info on when the next session will take place.

Thx fo the recommendation

• @erinom3 i would gladly join in with a keg full of grog and a singing voice, sounding like twenty ships crashing into eachother. XD

• @siriondb very good

• @muscular-pirate

Are you interested in joining, my man?

• @siriondb Yes yes, I would have already sent you a chat message, I want

• A good thing that I have to support! The foundation of the SoT community is already a very positive one and Sea of Fortune can reinforce all the great aspects of it and bring pirates together!

• @SirioNDB does this mean I can stare at bulls booty all the time;)

• @siriondb which leg do I have to cut off to sign up? Count me in!!

• @devilstassia

Hell yeah! As long as it's consentful :3

• @terribleohio638

The one you dance the least on!

• @DrBullhammer am I allowed to stare at your booty ;) haha

• The Triumphant Hound's Flag!

The Triumphant Hound

• @siriondb I'm totally down for all of this!

@devilstassia said in Fortune Smiles Upon You! - Join Us!:

@SirioNDB does this mean I can stare at bulls booty all the time;)

Was there every any doubt?

Hey the crew may get jelly ;)

@drbullhammer said in Fortune Smiles Upon You! - Join Us!:

@SirioNDB does this mean I can stare at bulls booty all the time;)

Was there every any doubt?

Hey the crew may get jelly ;)

Let them be jelly. I want you to paint me like one of your French girls. . . wait, that doesn't seem right.

http://cdn1.alloy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/draw-me-snape.gif

• The Crew of Captain May has joined forces with Fortune!

• @capn-seli

I wish to welcome the Crew of Captain May to our ranks!

I hope to see you guys at Sea this December!

• Fortune Awaits! Dec 3rd 2017

Welcome everyone!

I want to thank you all for joining me in this Adventure! I want to tell you that it means a lot to me that you wish to embark on this grand journey! We are going to create something beautiful, I'm sure of it.

First things first, we must address which communication tool we will be using. While I personally opt for the discord application https://discord.gg/mgPM2Dh, I feel like some might prefer other means and it’s okay. While we are going to use discord primarily, other platforms (SoT forums, XBOX Club) will be also be used as means of communications.

Secondly, as the next play session looms over us, I suggest we focus more on each other as to build a sense of Community among ourselves! Lets get to know eachother! Runs With Randoms are also encouraged! We’ll show the newest players the ropes and that they’re welcomed on the Sea of Thieves!

Thirdly, and lastly! Don’t hesitate to tell us your goals on Sea of Thieves and what you would like to see this organization become! Invite your friends and help us create Fortune’s Legend!

Captain SirioNDB
    The Triumphant Hound
    Fortune
    Fortune

• @siriondb I would like to join your ranks.

• @thoren785

Hey Thoren! I'm glad to see you've shown interest in Fortune!

Request an invite to our Xbox Club: Sea of Fortune

Join our discord server!

I hope to see you on the Sea this December!

@DieLiKeKanE: Already making enemies out of us, I like it ;).

• All disagreements will be settled by parle while @DrBullhammer sneaks aboard and kills the crew after ramming the ship into rocks shooting himsrlf out of a cannon straight up in his spectacular glory..lol

• The crew and I are excited and eager for the next Testing Wave, Beta, and eventual Launch!

Can't wait to get into some High Seas Hijinxs with everyone.

• I want custom sails like this for my ship lol

• @Techno-WarWitch

I heard you wanted PVE! Maybe you can find like-minded people here :D

Views
257 out of 262