FORTUNE UNION | Legacy Crew | Social & PVP/PVE Events

• @siriondb
    https://imgur.com/a/8ADPe

• Hey a lot of my friends are playing this game and I really want to play this too. I signed up for the insider program just like them and it sad that a confirmation email was sent to complete the sign up but I never got the email and I’ve been waiting over a month. What do I do?

• yes im the same all my m8s playing n i cant

• Ahoy Everyone!

Don't forget to check the link below to be up to date with the on-going Event!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/21334/fortune-tick-tock-event

Fortune Awaits!

Fortune Awaits!

• Bump for Big Alpha Measure!

Ahoy!

• @siriondb Such a great attitude for gaming Im in!
    alt text

• @syrio-forel

I am happy to have you aboard my Homophone!

I cannot wait for us to gather under the Fortune banner and sail across the Sea of Thieves!

F O R T U N E A W A I T S!

• @siriondb why thank you. I look forward to sailing with y'all

• I would say I like this guild but Black Bart would be ashamed to see that his ship name got turned into a guild. ;)

• You can add one more experienced scallywag to the ranks.

• @siriondb I would love to join the mighty ranks of Fortune if ye shall have me

• @zingster-yo

Black Bart is fine. I talked with him the other day and he says that he's got no problem with it, as his Ship's name was the Royal Fortune.

@Crude-JC-Gamer & @BlackRoseRaider

Fantastic! I cannot wait to meet you both! Come join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/z2VyPem

• @siriondb Yeah, I'm glad you got the written consent. He really is a nice guy when it comes to business. :)

• @whenkoalasattak
    Hehe 😉

• Santa Claus would love to join such jolly good fun

• @siriondb
    Interesting prepare to sink just like the rest.

• @zingster-yo

That's cute!

Let me know when you set sail for your first time, I'll give you pointers if you'd like.

• @siriondb
    I don't have to set sail, I have men who can.

• @zingster-yo

Men who would follow an unexperienced leader into Battle?

Sounds like your sailors are la Crème de la Crème.

Avery would be proud to see that you bear the name of the Curse of the Black Spot. With all the experience that you have, it seems very much appropriate.

• @siriondb
    Our guild is lead by multiple leaders no just one. We offer a community of multiple leadership styles not just one for most reasons . Diversity is a must and we will conquer all.

• @zingster-yo What are you, a Team Rocket leader? :D

Break it up, people, break it up.

https://i.imgur.com/61dAb.gif

• @zingster-yo

Aye. Think it's time ye moved along back to your own thread for recruitment. We all know you're eager to 'try' and sink us and such - let's save that for when the time comes. If any two people deserve to be shouting at one another, it's me and @SirioNDB

If us two can be gentlemen here, we all can!

• @zingster-yo

Cool stuff, my little man.

Diversity is at the Core of Fortune and if you paid any attention, you would see that we are not a Fleet but a Union of Pirates, Crews, Captains and Fleets.

We work as a horizontal community and I am sure that if we looked at our shared experience and playtime, your Shanties don't amount to much.

I am excited to face all of your crew but I am pretty sure they won't come out with a positive experience.

Until then!

• @siriondb @Capta1n-Cr0ss

You will both fail to our fleet, each of our crews will take turns tearing up your boats as you respond. The mighty have fallen before, and this game will be no different. We have found phasing techniques that you will probably adopt. Be prepared for Our song will be sung.

• @zingster-yo

Again. We have gotten the message at least a dozen times spread across multiple different topics now. Let’s have a little respect and save the rest for the ocean.

• @capta1n-cr0ss

It's fun to see that it takes someone a little "special" to make us agree on something ;).

• @siriondb @Capta1n-Cr0ss

You know I was having fun role playing till we started throwing personal insults. You guys have fun being actually rude. Night

• @zingster-yo

Didn’t insult you once. So why are you claiming I did?

• @capta1n-cr0ss my apologies not you just accidentally tagged

• @zingster-yo

Boy, if you can't take the heat. Get out of the kitchen, ya?

• @siriondb you jumped in our discord to bother us, keep your butt on the forums.

• @zingster-yo

Little man, it's been fun and all. I can see that you're really excited about this game and I want you to know that so am I!

Thing is, when during the day, some of your boys join our server to "spy", I kind of feel entitled to come in and mess around with you bunch.

Now, maybe you think it's all Roleplay and stuff, but so do we. We, at Fortune, are all up for this business of taunting eachother but we all know this goes both way.

Now, if you felt insulted by my comments, I wish to apologize. It was never my intention to hurt your feelings.

All in all, maybe it's time to take it down a notch because in the end, you don't have much to show for but your Keyboard Prowess.

As my dreaded rival @Capta1n-Cr0ss said, let's sort this out on the Sea of Thieves and keep away from eachother's Recruitment Thread.

• If my members ever come in to discord for your guild please tell me.

I wasn't hurt by any means but once we throw any personal remarks that is the stopping point because it is going too far.

• Just as long nobody gets hurt emotionally or anything I love have fun on the forums goodnight boys have work at 5 am.

• @drbullhammer how will it let you settle it on the sea? Is there a way to get a 4 v 4 private game? Or something lol

Views
151 out of 262