Presenting…Tales from the Sea of Thieves!

• We teased you with an art book, and now we have some information about our lore book! It's a treasure trove of lore, recipes, music sheets and games, all ready for you to preorder right now!

Set many years before the adventures you’ll experience for yourself, it’s a tome that offers invaluable insight into the kinds of people, places and pastimes you can encounter while sailing the Sea of Thieves on voyages of your own.

So click the link, read the article and find out how you can get one for yourself!
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/tales-from-sea-of-thieves

Views
  • @khaleesibot

Any live links available for preorder at the moment?

Can't seem to find any on the Titan Books page.

::throws money at screen::

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

• @khaleesibot More things to spend my booty on! Have already preordered from Waterstones @Armament-Jay :)

• @armament-jay

There should be pre-order listings available in bookstores! So check your favourite ^_^

• @khaleesibot

This is gorgeous. Really looking forward to adding this to my collection!

Including sea shanties, artwork by the pirate protagonists and much more, the book will immerse readers completely in Sea of Thieves’ ambience and lore. As an artefact fished from the in-game universe, it features all the wear and tear expected from a grog-swilling pirate’s life.

It's on Waterstones for anyone who is looking!

https://www.waterstones.com/book/tales-from-the-sea-of-thieves/paul-davies/9781785654312

• Oof, gonna be putting about $60 into this and the art book. Might have to hold out a bit longer for this one...

• Beautiful work. Cnt wait to get my hands on this and the artwork ☠😍

• @khaleesibot Can’t wait to get a physical copy!

@katttruewalker Is Waterstones taking payments in advance for pre-orders?

• Awesome, can't wait to dive further into the World of Sea of Thieves!

I'm also really looking forward to those sea shanties, maybe our community could record themselves singing one (or all) in the future and make a lovely video of it. 😉

• @yoshirimitsu I've pre ordered one....and no, the money doesn't seem to have been taken as yet.

Credit/Debit Card payments are taken on despatch of your order.

https://www.waterstones.com/help/online-pricing-and-payments/35

• I may be a rich pirate, but RL me is being cursed with the amount of things I'll be preordering from you guys. Not sure whether to be happy or upset. :P

• @Musicmee @KattTruewalker

Thanks for the heads up on Waterstones!

Just waiting a bit longer to see if any U.S. based book stores/ or other retailers will have it up soon.

I don't want to get hit with those shipping charges :(

(P.S. Now I know how it feels for my overseas Pirate Brethren when the SoT store was running)

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

• I am actually more excited about this than the art book. Although I do enjoy the artwork, it is the stories, lore, and characters, that really draw me in and keep me hooked.

• @katttruewalker Thank you!

• @khaleesibot - Thanks for posting! Pre - Ordering this one as well. Looking forward to diving into the lore of this world 👌

• @katttruewalker
    This is the Pirate Lore I wanted, They can also Create and Unleash on this Pirate Community at will to keep interest.

• @katttruewalker
    ....Also Pre Ordered lol

• ::money in the screen:: ::wallet in the screen:: ::even my shirt in the screen:: alt text

• Won´t buy it but sounds great.

• @armament-jay
    Amazon Canada had the Art version matey. I preordered from them.

• Looks awesome, can't wait to add it to my collection!

• This, the artbook and I presume the soundtrack. We'll have no money left to purchase the game!

• wait but where can I pre order if I live in America?

• Think im gonna have to do some pirating to get hold of all the new booty they are anouncing! :D

• @knifelife said in Presenting…Tales from the Sea of Thieves!:

Think im gonna have to do some pirating to get hold of all the new booty they are anouncing! :D

You'll be needin a crew matey? ;p

• @gerbenhol Now then...I would love to get my hands on a soundtrack, great idea!

• Do you know anyone that could write a few tales @clumsy-george ? ;)

• @katttruewalker Thanks for the link I have placed an order.

• @clumsy-george Everyone else here disagrees... they love his tales... and thinks he writes pretty good English considering he's not native!

• @khaleesibot Oh this is going straight to the coffee table right next to the artbook, after I read it of course haha

• You gotta be joshing me! The link isn't working for me! I want those stories mate! I want them recipes mate! I really want them songs too! Help!

• @kunorasius Go to www.waterstones.com and search for Sea of Thieves!

• Ill be buying most the extra for this game ie. Art book and tales. Finally a game i enjoy to want and care about to collect and not hate later i spent that money on a game or merchandise that the devs dont care about enough.thanks rare cant wait to read this book

• @khaleesibot I would like to preorder the two of them but what if there is a collector edition that contain those two ?! Too much pressure !

• The art book looked cool to me, but this is awesome! Although I love concept art as well, I can't choose which one I like more!!!
    Shut up and take my money

That is, if I can afford it...

Views
1 out of 93