Presenting... The Art of Sea of Thieves!

• You've seen glimpses of it, you've heard rumours of it, and now you know that the Sea of Thieves Art book spoken of in hushed whispers is real!

Information on what's inside and how to get your hands on it can be found in this blog post below 😊!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/presenting-the-art-of-sea-of-thieves

Views
  • @khaleesibot
    Just signed up for notification on Amazon for when it releases! ^^

• @khaleesibot

• @khaleesibot

Preordered!

Ready to rock and roll!

:D

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

• @khaleesibot Wooooo finally it's real!!!!

This is so awesome. Already preordered!

• @khaleesibot

Oooh! Money is a little tight right now. Is there a limited number of these being printed, or will it be safe to preorder in a while when I've got the cash?

• @khaleesibot

• @khaleesibot

• I think my head just exploded from the sheer awesomeness of this post ;)

Off to pre-order...I can see more and more inspiration for 3D projects are just off shore and waiting to pull into port!

• Can't wait to get my hands on this, i love Artbooks!

• @capta1n-cr0ss I second that

• @khaleesibot Still visible as unavailable on Amazon UK ;(

@Capta1n-Cr0ss If you preorder this on Amazon, they won't take any money until the product is ready to ship :)

• That reminds me. The website (what there is of it) still doesn't have a proper media page with galleries for concept art or screenshots.

• @khaleesibot DUDE !!!! how much of my money do you guys need , i seem to need a second mortgage on my property already... hhmmmmm. i could always rob banks to pay for my SOT addictions i guess 😊.

• @yoshirimitsu

Are you sure? When I was going through the checkout it seemed like it wanted to charge my card immediately.

• @yoshirimitsu It's available for pre-order on Waterstones -

https://www.waterstones.com/book/the-art-of-sea-of-thieves/rare/9781506702551

• Cool beans.

• @khaleesibot - Thanks for posting. Need to get my hands on this 😁

• @capta1n-cr0ss - He is correct. If it's in a Pre-order stage on Amazon it will only charge your card once the package is actually dispatched 😊

• @ii-mikez-ii thanks for the answer! :)

• @ii-mikez-ii @Yoshirimitsu

Thanks guys! Going to preorder ASAP!

• @capta1n-cr0ss - Amazon only seems to let me sign up for email notifications at the moment though! So looks like if you wanna order it through Amazon best bet is to sign up to that and wait for futher info on it!

But as @katttruewalker said, It's available for pre-order on Waterstones as well!

https://www.waterstones.com/book/the-art-of-sea-of-thieves/rare/9781506702551

• Yeah, I wanted to get it through Amazon but couldn't wait. Barnes and Noble it is!

• I love these things. If they're anything like the Halo or MGS ones, they'll be full of crazy concepts that never made it into the game.

• @khaleesibot
    Preordered through Barnes and Noble last week.... says April for me though :-(

• Finally preordered. Happy, happy, happy!

• Does this means the game will be released on the same date as the book?

• @gexsase Now that...is a very interesting question.

• @katttruewalker No, no, no...you won't get out with only this response!

• @gexsase Yes, but I don't know the answer!!! LOL

• @katttruewalker Much obliged.

• @gexsase - In theroy, they wouldn't want you getting hold of a book that potentially contained any images that would be considered "spoilers" before the game launched.. In theory of course.

• @ii-mikez-ii Yes makes sense. In the end, I've been waiting for what 12y for other game/s.... cough, I can wait for this masterpiece.

• After letting @stacky-a throw money at Zelda related stuff for years, it's now my turn to blow some of my hard earned booty!

• @tartansnake-8 I would make you buy this anyway !!

Views
32 out of 63