Introducing @khaleesibot!

• @coolsamir What platform is this on?

• @coolsamir Yes, please report back with which platform you have been invited to and we can better help you out :)

• @dumy2008 and @IOnEI-Falcon im on xbox one s

• @coolsamir hmm, im not sure, maybe they are having issues atm (could be mass amount of people accessing it to download SoT at the same time). maybe wait till tomorrow and try, if it does the same thing, I would raise a support ticket on here and also get in contact with Xbox Support. @IOnEI-Falcon might know more though?

• @dumy2008 I'll try waiting for tommorow and if it doesn't work, I should contact support.

• @coolsamir Hmm, I will try and get an answer for you but it could just be timing. Try again tomorrow and if not definitely create a ticket with support. With your TA access, you can create a ticket with the Sea of Thieves team here :) Be sure to be very descriptive with your error and problem.

• Welcome my dear khaleesibot, to this great community. Keep your great work and cya soon :)

• @opticalmatrix Good luck

• YAAAAR, HELLO PIRATES Famboni Team IS HERE TO DOMINATE YOUR SEAS! (dun be mad bout that, we love you anyways :D)

• It's nice meeting you:)

• Are Any More Invites Being Rolled Out ?

• @thexboxgamerz Not currently no... we don't know when the next batch will be out but up until now they have roughly been monthly. Good luck matey!

• @khaleesibot

Uh oh capn’, I won’t stop saying this for a week now!

• Ahoy Khaleesibot,

I would like to say hello to you and the wonderful community of Sea of Theives! I am new to this forum and excited to make friends and learn more about this awesome game!

• @augunslingin Welcome aboard!

• Welcome aboard Dee. Good luckkkk

• @opticalmatrix new to the forum look forward to play sea of thieves

• @morningstar0306 Welcome to the forums matey! Glad to have you on board.

• lol hello

Views
53 out of 54