Level 75 Reapers: Open the Reaper Hideout; Drink From the Chalice!

• Picture this:

Upon reaching level 75 of the Reaper's Bones and getting the Champion of the Flame title, you unlock the ability to go to the center circular platform of the Reaper Hideout and play the "Who Shall Not Be Returning" shanty, which will cause the platform to lower into the full hideout.

Once you're down in the hideout, you're met with more servants of the flame who offer you the cursed chalice that turned Captain Flameheart into a Skeleton Lord. They offer you to drink from the chalice (could simply work like a tankard) upon drinking from the chalice, the Skeleton Lord's Curse is added to your vanity chest (and is immediately applied to your character upon drinking). You are also given a full Reaper's Bones Outfit to use (like being given the Legend Outfit when you hit Legend).

I figure all of this would be cool since the Reapers are anti-Athena's Fortune. It would be like their own petty way at getting back at the Pirate Lord by holding their own induction of high level Reapers similar to how you are essentially inducted to Athena's Fortune when you hit Legend.

Views
  • When it first released I had really hoped upon reaching higher levels that you could go below. I like all of this idea and I really wish you could get the sword that he has, the reaper love skins are kinda close but it'd be awesome to have and also possibly different masks to buy, like the ones on the wall. Just put it under vanity face paint or something.

• Everything sounds great except the Reaper bone offering the Chalice to drink from that easily.

I believe we should work harder for it, like get all the reaper commendation completed which shows your dedication (that will filter out most undeserving pve reapers) and who you are loyal to and maybe an huge sum of your gold as payment

• I feel like the dark adventurer sets should of been locked behind the flag commendations along with what you just described.

• Interesting....very interesting

I would have it unlocked only after completing the commendation requiring all those athena items to be sold there

"Stolen" stuff means nothing but that athena item commendation is grindy as heck and would be an excellent requirement to unlock that bad boy.

• Yes please. I feel like this would be an amazing pinnacle to reaching reaper 75. Seems like a great opportunity, if you ask me.

• I think such a system would work better thematically if achieving lvl 50 in the Reapers wasn't also a method of becoming a Pirate Legend.

• @butterfinger750 said in Level 75 Reapers: Open the Reaper Hideout; Drink From the Chalice!:

Everything sounds great except the Reaper bone offering the Chalice to drink from that easily.

I believe we should work harder for it, like get all the reaper commendation completed which shows your dedication (that will filter out most undeserving pve reapers) and who you are loyal to and maybe an huge sum of your gold as payment

Yeah I could get behind that! Some achievement as a Reaper that is greater than simply hitting 75, maybe complete all commendations for turning in each company's flag X number of times.

Views
1 out of 9