My new bosses proposal (2021)

• We all know this by now, Sea of Thieves is in need for some new world events beside the kraken, meg, and skelli ship. I have three proposals for bosses, 1. Leviathen, this is not a new idea, but its worth mentioning. I imagine that its around the height of a kraken tenticle, and very snake like, maybe weak spots like its eyes or a wound in its chest. It would have similar drops to the meg, and would only seek out galleons. 2. Sirens, don't quote me, but I think this is an original idea. These creature would sit on one of the many rocks in the wilds, there would be three of them, and they would all be like their own mini boss. a blue, green, and red one, like the mermaid statues. Maybe you can only attack one at a time, like you have to kill the blue one before you can kill the green one ect... 3. Griffin, this would finally introduce a flying boss to the game. It would fly around the highest point of islands in the ancient isles. This idea is cool, but I don't see this coming to the game. Last, but not least. Maybe give all of the current bosses a new look, like add glowing runes, showing that they are ancient.

Views
  • What for? Can improve what is in the game?

• @barmaley7580 I think it can really improve the game, enriching the the world with more mythological creatures is exciting and fills your guts with an adventurous spirit.

More islands and bioms and creatures, thats the is the game needs right now.

• @xxwolvesbane559 I like the idea of sirens, adding lore to the mermaid statues. I also like the idea of a flying threat but would prefer a large bird or simply regular birds trying to grab things on islands.

What I really want are some NPC Pirate ships. Similar to Skele ships, they would attack you. They could also be used to introduce the Sea Dogs faction into adventure.

• @xxwolvesbane559 said in My new bosses proposal (2021):

We all know this by now, Sea of Thieves is in need for some new world events beside the kraken, meg, and skelli ship.

Well, there are normal forts, the Fort of the Damned, Flameheart’s Ghost Fleet, Ashen Lords....

When was the last time you played the game?

Views
1 out of 5