[Mod edit].. is he real or just a blatant cheater?

• [Mod edit]

Views
  • First clip, look at your own ping, it shot up at that very moment. Pure lag, so that is explanation 1.

Second clip doesn't seem out of the ordinary, even I can do that without a macro.

Finally, be prepared for the inevitable Moderator. It is against the rules to do with-hunt callouts for people by name.

• @cpt-bl4ckscr33n Ahoy matey!

I have removed the player name (and the rest of your post) above, as we do not allow calling out other users in our social spaces. It only causes a witch hunt and is very unfair when the user isn't here to defend themselves.

If you feel you have something to report, please do so by using the Player Support tool linked below and the appropriate action will be taken.

Contact Support

• @nabberwar sagte in [Mod edit].. is he real or just a blatant cheater?:

First clip, look at your own ping, it shot up at that very moment. Pure lag, so that is explanation 1.

Second clip doesn't seem out of the ordinary, even I can do that without a macro.

Finally, be prepared for the inevitable Moderator. It is against the rules to do with-hunt callouts for people by name.

its no explanation, my inet is clean, no reason to get a ping like that.
    2. i never had that ever before.
    3. if u shot at the same speed like him, u have to abuse (Shift+W) or more?

• @nabberwar said in [Mod edit].. is he real or just a blatant cheater?:

Finally, be prepared for the inevitable Moderator.

@Musicmee be like:

alt text

Views
1 out of 5