Do you recieve reputation if your friends sell the chest?

• I was showing my friends around SoT for the first time and decided to let them get the hang of clues and dig up some treasure and when we had a decent amount we set of to the outpost and began selling, the cash rolled in and all was good and they leveled from 0 rep in gold horders to lvl 29 but I only went from 39 to 40. Idk but this seems kinda off they go up 29 lvls and I only went up 1?

Views
  • @captainmail7038 the whole crew gets money and rep, all the same
    Every lvl needs more rep, when you reach lvl 43 you have HALF OF THE REP you need until lvl 50...so this is valid

• @schwammlgott Ah okay. Just thought the exp was kinda off, Well thank you!

• @captainmail7038
    Additionally to above, your friends may also have completed some of the Gold Hoarder commendations - these give rep as well - that you probably have completed already.

• @lem0n-curry said in Do you recieve reputation if your friends sell the chest?:

@captainmail7038
    Additionally to above, your friends may also have completed some of the Gold Hoarder commendations - these give rep as well - that you probably have completed already.

Yeah, this ☝🏻
    I forget always about the rep these give you, as I'm maximum in all the factions...

Views
1 out of 5