Suggestion regarding the map on the ship

• Hello everyone,

I would suggest, that the map on the ship gets two upgrades.
    First of all it would be nice, if crewmates could point at stuff with their hand, while one is looking around. Handy for pointing sth out, or pointing to the island you have to go to. Would be more interactive then one doing sth and the rest standing around.

My second suggestion would be, that you can draw lines on the map to indicate to other crew members which path you want to take.

Would give planning routes more realism. Every good naval movie shows, that painting your way into maps is of utmost importance. ;)

Views
  • realism
    until what you are suggesting makes its way into the game, the game offers some alternative methods in the meantime.

1. draw circles in a line to plan out a route.
    2. use the map letters and numbers in chat to kinda point out islands
      for instance "go back to K-9, i think that's the island we are searching for"
      idk, I guess "use communication" what i really wanted to say

btw, if you have no idea where the islands are, why not just hand over the map table to someone who clearly knows? Why would they have to poke your eyes with their fingers? xD

• Having some kind of pointer as a second crew member looking at the map would be handy.

Views
1 out of 3