You should be able to brig other crews

• I think you should be able to brig other crews. This would be great, because of those really bad and annoying people that just keep coming back after you sink them. Instead you would be able to capture them and lock them up for a short time.

Views
  • Having other players take over your session is a terrible mechanic.

It's likely that they could just log out, or force close, and then rejoin and be back on their ship anyways. And if that didn't work, what stops the "annoying people" from doing the same exact thing to you? You've now given them another tool to annoy you with.

• You would have to sink them in order to brig them so in the unlikely event that they would sink your ship and brig you it would only last about a minute. So you’re not really taking over there play session. And also if they have the energy to chase and find you all the way across the map I doubt that they are trying to get loot or rep so a few minutes won’t ruin there play session.

• @crusty-milk3953

Even just a minute is a bad idea, all this does is allow people to force you into a place you don't want to be in, and gives them the ability to hurl insults at you or throw puke at your character.

As someone who legitimately gets queazy when a bucket of sick is thrown on me, I personally hate this idea with a passion

• Ya your right I didn’t think of how people would just be toxic or that any one gets sick from the throw-up.

Views
1 out of 5